I'm not someone who just loves anyone I see

Closer

 

하지 못한 말이 너무 많아요

haji motan mari neomu manhayo

There are so many things I couldn’t say


한번도 당신은 듣지 못했지만

hanbeondo dangsineun deudji motaet jiman

You have never heard them before but


내 앞에 보여진 누군갈 아무나 사랑할

nae ape boyeojin nugungal amuna saranghal

I’m not someone


그런 사람은 아니에요

geureon sarameun anieyo

who just loves anyone I see

 

“Oppa! Why did you want to meet me?” Taeyeon skipped towards him, a dorky grin plastered on her face with the usual gleam of happiness lighting up her face.

“Taeyeon ah…” Onew looked at her, with tears in his eyes.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?”

Taeyeon saw the hopelessness in his eyes, her heart clenched as she saw the pain that was held within those brown orbs.

“Oppa has to leave… I have to go to the States to carry on my career in music..”

“But… But what about me? You promised that you would stay with me forever, that you would not leave me ever again!

” A lone tear rolled down her cheek, as she remembered the promises he made the day he asked her to be his girlfriend.

“Taeyeon, I’m really sorry.. Please forget about me and move on, okay?” Onew picked up her hand and placed it on his chest.

“Forget about this heart, forget all the memories, and just…” He choked on the last words. “Forget me…”

“How could I? Do you think it’s that easy? Did you think that I could forget everything we’ve been through together just like that? Did all that we’ve experienced mean so little to you?” Taeyeon’s tears now continuously poured down her face, as Onew tried to wipe them away.

“I’m sorry… I’ll forget you too. Everything will now be a thing of the past. Bye Taeyeon.” He her cheek one last time, before he quickly ran towards the taxi which he had booked earlier.

“Well Sir, it’s about time you came.” The taxi driver glared at him, before stepping on the accelerator and hurrying towards the airport so that he would be able to pick up more customers, hopefully not like this man that took such a long time to say his goodbyes.

Onew looked out through the window, seeing Taeyeon torn apart as she sat by the road, crying her heart out. His heart broke, this scene was all too familiar. He was sorry that he had to leave her again, but it was necessary. He did not want her to see him in this state. He wanted her to love someone else, so that she could forget about him and all the pain he had caused her. He did all this, because he loved her and did not want her to suffer anymore.

“Taeyeon… Oppa is really sorry. Please find someone that could give you happiness, and not make you cry anymore.”

 

 

“Onew oppa… Why…” Taeyeon knelt down on the floor, the uncontrollable tears not stopping. She blamed fate, the cruel reality that had to do this to her once again.

“Can’t you understand that I am not able to love anyone but you? Pabo ya… Don’t you know that you were the one that taught me how to love wholeheartedly? I can’t just love anyone so easily, I don’t just love anyone I see… Although I’m hurt, but I will wait, till the day that you come back and look for me again. Till then, I will not love anyone, my heart will be for you and only you.”