The Truth.....

Do Anything for LOVE

 

 

Taeyeon was about to go back to thier van, she want to take a rest, she felt so exhausted after a tiring day when suddenly she hears someone was calling her when turn around to checked who was it she sigh knowing that it was Mir. It is  not that she hated or anoyed with him but she just tired of him. Mir had been courted her for a about a year even though she already dump him, he still trying to pursue her and G.O knows this.

"Taeyeon-shi, are you free tonight...?" Mir asked acting cool.

"Mir how many times do I have to tell you that we're just friends..." Taeyeon reminded him.

"I know, but come on it just a dinner.... a friendly dinner" Mir insisted.

Taeyeon sigh she really can't win over Mir's nagging ability. "Okay, but after that bring me home, arroso?" She said, defeated.

"Yes...!" Mir celebrated.

"Let's go..." Taeyeon said and started to walk living Mir behind.

"Wait for me..." Mir exclaimed and run after her.

-----------------

"Where is Mir..?" G.O asked his co-members as he noticed Mir was out of nowhere.

"Ah, Mir he said he need to see someone..." Joon said.

"Someone..." G.O murmured. And Taeyeon's name drifted on his mind.

"It must be Taeyeon..." He thought in horror. He immediately took out his phone on his pocket and dialed Taeyeon's number.

"Come on come on pick up it up !..." He chanted as he keep hearing it ringing.

"Yoboseyo..." Taeyeon said from the other line.

"Thank God, Where are you..?" G.O asked worriedly.

"I'm with Mir, He invited me for a dinner..." Taeyeon whispered.

A gush of jealousy and worrisome G.O felt.

"Babe? are you still there...?" Taeyeon said.

"Ammm, Nae..." G.o said he didn't even know that he was holding his breath for a few second.

"Sorry if I didn't tell you immediately..." Taeyeon said as she felt guilty of not telling him.

When she didn't hear any response from G.O, she sighed."I don't want to argue with him,  you know him, he’s not stopping until I say Yes. Plus there's many people in there, I don't want to make scene..." Taeyeon explained.

"Do I have a choice, it’s already there, there's nothing I can do about it..." G.O said.

"Oppa I promise after we finish dinner, I'll immediately go home..." Taeyeon assured.

G.O smiled and said "It's okay, just be safe, arroso ?..."

"Nae oppa i will, I promise..." Taeyeon said.

"Okay bye, Saranghe..."G.O said.

"Nado saranghe oppa, bye" Taeyeon said and hanged up.

"Was that Taeyeon hyung...?" Cheondung asked.

"Nae..." G.O

"So, she's with Mir..." Cheondung said.

G.O nodded and sighed heavily.

"Don't worry she'll be fine, I'm sure Mir won't do anything bad to her..." Cheondung said trying to make his hyung feel better.

"I hope so..." G.O said. Cheondung patted his shoulder and said "If you want we can spy on them..." raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Yah..! Do you want her to get mad at me...!" G.O shouted.

"Woh.. relax it's just a suggestion..." Cheondung said and walked away.

G.O thought again about Cheondung's suggestion. "Yah...! Jung byunghee if you do that, She sure get mad at you... Aish...!" G.O said to himself.

---------

-MBLAQ'S VAN-

"You're thinking about my suggestion, right hyung...?" Cheondung whispered.

G.O looked at him. "Nope I'm not , I was just imaging our performance  while ago..." G.O lied.

"you know hyung, you're the worst lair I've ever met...." Cheondung commented.

"I'm not..." G.O denied.

"Yes, you are..." Cheondung said as he looked at him and give him a look that says "believe me"

G.O sighed sighed. "Okay, I am... a little..." G.O said, defeated.

"Bingo...!" Cheondung said and smile proudly on his hyung.

"Yah..! Cheondung-ah !, nae nae you win, you win...!" G.O shouted, anoyed.

"Hyung lower your voice, I'm trying to get some sleep in here..." Joon said.

"Mainhe joonie-ah..." G.O said.

"so what hyung...? we can use my car if you want...?" Cheondung offered.

"I'm still not doing it" G.o said.

"Oh well, it's up to you."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

Mir and Taeyeon arrived on a fancy restaurant not far from the snsd's dorm. They choose the seat near the window side where they  can see the magnificent night view of the city of seoul.

Taeyeon was busy looking outside as if admiring what she seeing now, she didn't even noticed that Mir was staring at her the whole time.

"Your beautiful tonight, Taeyeon-shii..." Mir said, smiling.

Taeyeon turn her attention as soon as she heard Mir talking.

"Thanks..." She said, shyly.

They went silent for a moment, thankfully the food arrived.

After the dinner Mir dropped Taeyeon on her Dorm.

"Thanks for the dinner Mir-shi.." Taeyeon said as she step out the car.

"anything for you." Mir said and smile to her.

Taeyeon bow slightly and bid goodbye to him but before she could start on walking, MIr ask her a question that she didn't expected.

"why we can't be together...?" Mir said, his voice was deep and there’s a hint of sadness on his voice.

Taeyeon turn around as soon as she heard Mir. "I'm sorry Mir..." that's all she can say.

"Is there anyone else...?" Mir asked.

tight by his question. "should I tell him the truth or should I just denied it again... but I don't want to hurt him again and if I tell him the truth for sure he will asked who is it, and I don't want G.O and him fight because of me..." Taeyeon thought.

"Mir as much I wanted to tell you but no..." Taeyeon.

"Who is he...?" Mir said ignoring her words.

Taeyeon once again caught up by his words. When she didn't answer him, he went on. "Is he someone I knew that's why you can't tell me his name..."

"Mir I"

"You don't have to tell me Taeyeon, I already knew him..." Mir said his voice crack a bit.

"Mir please, don't do this to me..." Taeyeon begged.

"It's G.O....it's G.O hyung right...?" Mir said ignoring her once again; he felt his heart tightened as soon as he mentions his name.

"Mir..." Taeyeon said as tears started to formed form her eyes...

"Just answer me...! Is it G.O hyung...!" Mir yelled

"Yes..." She whispered.

"How long...?" Mir asked through gritted teeth.

"Almost a year..." Taeyeon said. 

"A year... you'd been betraying me for a year..." Mir said, tears started to drift on his face.

"We didn't betray you...!" Taeyeon protested.

"You'd been fooling me for a year...." Mir said, he was starting to lost his temper.

Taeyeon stiffened but she didn't say a word.

"How could you do this to me...?" Mir went on.

"is not what you think it is Mir, please believe me..." Taeyeon begged, she went closer to him and tried to hold his hand but he just yank it away.

"Mir..." Taeyeon said.

Mir doesn't want to listen to her anymore,he turned and walked away from her with a broken heart, he try to stop the tears that flowing from his face but even how many times he wiped it, the tears just keep on flowing from his face. From the distance he can hear Taeyeon calling his name but he ignored her.

He hates his hyung for taking Taeyeon away from him.

And he promises to himself that he’ll pay for betraying him.

------------

 

 

to be Continue..........