Taeyeon

Do Anything for LOVE

"Mir!" G.O called out.

"Yes, coming hyun," Mir replied as he hurries fixing his stuff.

"What took you long ?" G.O asked while Mir closing the door of his bedroom.

"Nothing," Mir said.

G.O look at him suspeciously.

"Let's go hyung, they're waiting for us" Mir said as he pushing G.O towards the front door.

""Finally you're here. Damn I thought I’m going to die waiting for you guys..." Joon complained.

"Shut up Joon... let's hit the road now. " G.O said opening the door of their SUV car.

Cheondung laughed at Joon who was pouting at the backseat of car.

"Hyung, what's up You’re quiet ?" Cheondung whispered to G.O as he noticed G.O quietness.

"Nothing, I'm just tired..." G.O said and sighed loudly.

"Hmmm... Tired?" Cheondung mumbled. "Did you two have fight again ?"

He sighed when G.O only shrugged his shoulders and  didn't look at him.

 "How long are you gonna hide it from them ?" Cheondung asked, playing his PSP.

This time G.O looked at him . "I don't know. I don't want to hurt Mir, if he finds out about us he'll get mad at me or worst...you know what I mean." G.O said.

"Hmmm, how about her did you ever think about her feelings ?" Cheondung asked as he glanced on his hyung who was taking a back on his question. He was surprised, he knows that Cheondung never had a girlfriend but in terms of thing like this he's always making sense.

Cheondung went on,  “For sure if i didn't cought you two that night you well never going to tell me as well, right ?". Cheondung looked at him giving him a small smile.

Cheondung did a fake yawn and said, "oh well, I'm sleepy." he put his psp in his packbag and pretend he was sleeping. He knows that his words bother G.O a lot and he don't want to bring this stuff because it can cause a fight between them, that's the thing that he don't want to happen.

G.O just stares  at Cheondung who was sleeping peaceful, his words keep repeating on his mind. " how about her, did you ever think about his feelings...?". G.O shook his head to clear his mind. He transferred his attention on the busy street of Seoul to forget all of this stuff.

[Flashback]

"Hey, Taeyeon-shi..." G.O called out.

Teoyeon turn around to see who was calling her name. Bright smile flashed on her, seeing that person "Byunnghee.." she said, smiling.

G.O smile back and  make his way towards her. "So, how are you...?" The first word that came out from his mouth.

"I'm fine...Wae?" Taeyeon said.

"Nothing. i just wanted to know how are you doing...?" G.O said, smiling.

"Hmmmm..." Taeyeon hum playfully. She went closer to him and smile mischievously.

"or maybe, you miss me..." Taeyeon said seductively as she runs her forefinger on his chest.

G.O cleared his throat and laughed. "Don't do that again," G.O warned her.

"Nae..." Taeyeon said trying to suppress her laugh. G.O roamed his on the area and when no one’s around he quickly pulled Taeyeon and brought her lips towards his. Making her surprised.

G.O pulled back and smirk proudly as his girlfriend look at him.

"That's your punishment for laughing at me..." G.O whispered on her ears.

"Yah...!" Taeyeon shouted as she blushed furiously. G.O laughed out loud on her expression.

"What if someone saw you..? " Taeyeon worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, I'm sure no one’s saw it ... I did I full background check before i kissed you..." G.O assured.

Taeyeon looked at him as if not believing what he was saying.

"Don't give that look..." G.O said.

"Hmmmm" She hum and looked away.

"Teangoo..." G.O called out as he reached for her hand.

Taeyeon got startled but when she looked at him, she smile.

"Care for a little time for me...?" G.O.

"I'm not sure..." Taeyeon said and pouted cutely.

G.O whined wiggling her arms and jumping just as a kid who pleasing his mother to buy him an ice cream.

Taeyeon laughed on her boyfriend. "Okay,I'm going to asked manager-oppa if i have a free time today..." Taeyeon said.

"Asked him now...!" G.O urged her.

"Okay okay just wait here..." Taeyeon said while suppressing her laugh.

"I'll wait here..." G.O said and kissed her hand.

Taeyeon can't help but to smile on his Boyfriend sweetness.


After a two minute Teayeon went out for the waiting room.

"So...?" G.O said.

Taeyeon give a sad face. "Your manager didn't allow you..?"  G.O guessed.

Taeyeon smile widely. "I'm free." She said.

G.O breath out in relief. "phww, I really thought you’re not..." G.O said, smiling.

"let's go then..." Taeyeon suggested. She held his hand walked with him side by side, feeling each other.

-----

 G.O took Taeyeon to her dorm after the dinner.

"Taengoo..." He calls her out. Teayeon turn her head on his way.

"Do you want to spend the rest of the night with me....?" G.O asked her, his eyes was fixed on the road as he was driving.

Taeyeon was surprised on his sudden question but answer him anyways. "Of course I want to..." Taeyeon said cheerfully.

G.O nodded.

"But we don't have a place to go to..." Taeyeon said and pouted.

"How about at my dorm..." G.O suggested.

"Your dorm...? but you co-member--"

"Don't worry, all of them have their own activities..." G.O assured cutting her words.

"okay then..." Taeyeon said, smiling.

They arrived on MBLAQ's dorm and immediately went inside afraid that someone see them together, it’s going to be a big trouble if that will happen.

They order pizza and soda. Taeyeon suggested earlier that they're going to watch her favorite movie. Taeyeon put her head on his shoulder as they cuddled each other on the couch feeling the warmed of each other’s. G.O brought a hand through her face and caressed it with his finger by that Taeyeon lifted up her head and looked at her boyfriend, their gazed met. G.O leaned in and their face near at each other that they can feel their breathe.

"I love You..." G.O said and brought his lips to hers which she accepted. It's was a soft kissed but G.O was not satisfied so he pulled Taeyeon closer as he deepen the kissed, he caoxed his tounge asking for an entrance. Taeyeon parted and let G.O explored her sweetness. They kissed with passion as they feeling the warmed of each others arms.

Only they didn't know that someone entered the dorm.

Cheondung was exhausted after a long drived on the way to their dorm. He went to Busan early that day to see his sick Mother. As he opened the door and stepped in, he frozed. His eyes went wide not believing what he was seeing at that moment. He cleared his throat enough for them to recognize that someone was there.

Taeyeon and G.O parted away. "Cheondung ?" Taeyeon said in horror. G.O turned his head to find out his dongsaeng standing behind them.

"Could someone expain to me what's going on...?" Cheondung said raising his eyebrow.

"Cheondung... What are you doing here...?" G.O asked as he stood up and turned to face Cheondung, his expression was unreadable.

"Hyung, what is Taeyeon-shi doing her in our dorm? Are you two are...?

"Nae Dongie, Taeyeon is my girlfriend..." G.O admitted cutting his words.

"Oh, i see that..." Cheondung said.

"Sorry if i didn't tell you about this, it’s just that, I was protecting her and our relationship..." G.O explained as he looked down.

Cheondung laughed his hyung and Taeyeon to look at him curiously.

"Why are you laughing...?" G.O asked out of his curiosity.

"Nothing, it’s okay hyung... At least you said the truth." Cheondung said.

G.O smile and look over to Taeyeon who was quiet while listening to their conversation.

"Wait, how long have you been together?" Cheondung asked.

"Since last year..." G.O replied.

"WoOh, that long..! How did you manage to hide it from us..." Cheondung said, surprised.

G.O just smirked proudly.

"Yeah hyung you’re good, i know..." Cheondung said as he understands what that smirk all about. Taeyeon giggled looking on them.

"Yah, i go ahead..." Cheondung said as he wanted to give the lovers their privacy.

He passed by his hyung and Taeyaon and headed to his bedroom. But before he entered on his bedroom he turns around and flashed them with a teasing smile.

"Ahmmm, by the way..." He started. The love birds turn their gaze to Cheondung.

"Sorry for interrupting the kiss," Cheondung added as he grinned. He laughed when he sees Taeyeon faced turns red.

"Yah...! Go to sleep..!" G.O scolded.

"Take your time together, okay, I promise, I will disturb you" Cheondung said as he teased them.

"Get inside your room now..." G.O scolded him again. Cheondung laughed more as he entered on his bedroom.

"Sorry about that..." G.O said facing his girlfriend whose face was red as ever.

Taeyeon was fanning herself as if trying to get rid of the heat on her face as she felt so embarrassed.  "It's okay..." She said.

G.O sat next to her. He suddenly took her hand which surprised Taeyeon and brought it on his lips.

Taeyeon smile to him and touch his face with her free hand. "I love you..." G.O said to her.

"I love you too..." Taeyeon said and kissed him.

[End of the Flashback]

------------

"Hyung, we’re here..." mir said as he woke up G.O from sleeping.

G.O yawned and went out on the van. he roamed his eyes to the area and spotted a familliar figure. He smiles for he recognized that person but when he turns his gaze on his co-member he caught MIR staring at his girlfriend too with a wide smile.

Cheondung sees this and he just sighed realizing how hard this is for his G.O hyung.

 

====================================

 

 

Hey Guys...!

here's the firts chapter...

hope you like it...! (: