Epilogue

Do Anything for LOVE

 

 

MBLAQ- Last Luv

How about listen to this song will reading....

 

===============================================

Epilogue

Three days before Christmas

" Guys how about a we host a party in our dorm...?" Joon suggested as they were planning what will going to do on Christmas.

"A party..." G.O said in a mocking tone. "Did you even realize how small our dorm to accommodate large group of people in our dorm..."

Joon pouted. "It's just a small party hyung..." he whispered.

Cheondung and Mir chuckled on hyung who was just scolded by the older one.

"Plus Cheondung it not around during that time, it's not fun if one of us is missing while having a party..." Seungho added.

"You're going to spend your Christmas in busan hyung...?" Mir asked him.

"Uh huh..." Cheondung said not taking off his eyes on his PSP.

"So any suggestion...?" G.O said.

They all shrugged.

"AHHHHH...! ALL OF YOU HAVE NO IDEA...! G.O shouted.

"take my suggestion hyung and we're done here...." Joon said smiling.

"I think Joonie hyung's suggestion is the best options..." Mir said.

"Good Mir..! " Joon said as he offered Mir high five.

"Look at this two pabo...!" Seungho hissed.

" We told you that Cheondung will be not around that time...!" G.O eclaimed.

Joon and Mir pouted.

"It's okay hyung you can throw a party here even without me, just enjoy yourselves at least I will spend my time with my family in busan..." Cheondung muttered. Joon and Mir dove Cheondung giving him a hug and kisses.

"Yah,.....!!! GET OFF ON ME...!!!" Cheondung  hissed. As he struggle to get out from gripped of the two Mohawks.

G.O and seungho looked at each other and laugh on their donsaeng.

they formed a circled as they exchanging suggestion on how to make the party fun.

"We can invites some idols..." Joon suggested.

" that's a good idea...!" Mir agreed.

"Hmmm. we can but, who...?" Seungho said.

"How about Beast  4minute infinite...  " Mir suggested.

"Gyuri or soyeon, victoria your close to them, right hyung...?" Joon asked Seungho. 

Seungho give him a look. 

"what...?" Joon asked innocently. 

"Hyung how about you invite taeyeon-shi...?" Mir asked innocently...

All pairs of eyes on him well except for G.O.... "What ? is there any wrong...? " Mir asked, still had no idea what's going on...

"He can't do that Mir..." Joon said. 

"Is she busy that time hyung..?" Mir asked G.O.

G.O shifted on his seat feeling uncomfortable.

When Seungho thought that G.O will not going to answer all this question, he decided to tell Mir by himself..."G.O and Taeyeon are now not together Mir.... "

Mir  mouth feel open. Then shut again

. "Are you seroius, For how long...?" Mir said, surprised.

"For 2 month i think...." Cheondung said. 

"Aish...! let's just continue with this, I dont want to talked about that anymore..." G.O hissed.

All pairs of eyes on him but he just ignored it and continue what he eas doing earlier. 

They silently went back to there activities. 

--------

Feeling guilty Mir was unable to controlled himself... He went on G.O's room. he knocked on his door anxiously.

"Hyung it's me, are you busy...?" Mir asked. He step back when he saw the doorknod twisted and the door open revealing a man with a uneasy face.

"May I come in...?" Mir asked him. G.O nodded and gestured him.

G.O close the door behind him..." Why you didn't told me about that hyung...?" Mir asked G.O..

"What for Mir...?" G.O said his voice was a bit tired. For sure tired to talked about him and Taeyeon.

"But hyung I thought you love her..." Mir said, feeling guilyty.

"I do but---" G.O paused.

"But what hyung..?" Mir jumped in.

"But I have to do this--" G.O looked down. "For You..." He glance at him just in time to caught Mir shocked face.

"But Why...?" Mir asked.

"Because your important to me..." G.O simply said, he brushed pass on  Mir and sat on his bed.

Then unthinkable happened. 

A tears ran down on Mir's face. "I'm sorry Hyung..." he looked down trying to hide it from from G.O. 

G.O stand up and embraced his donsaeng. "It's oaky Mir, Don't blame your safe with this. I cant handle this to myself you son't have to worry. I'll be fine, I'll be okay not now, but I can move on for sure..." G.O said patting Mir's head.

And more tears flows on his face....

============

Mir pacing back and forth feeling uneasy.

"Mir would you stop that...!" Cheondung shouted, anoyed.

"Soory hyung.... but I just can't help myself..." Mir said, still pacing back and forth. 

Cheondung raised. "Can't help yourself...?" Cheondung asked him, emphasizing each word.

Suddenly stop he from pacing, he turned and looked at Cheondung who was siting on the couch looking at him curiously. 

He hurriedly sat down next to Cheindung. "Hyung can I asked you a favor..." Mir said to him holding his hands together, looking at him with a puupy looks.

"What...?" Cheondung asked, suspeciously.

"Can you drive to SNSD's dorm, I want to talk to Teayeon noona..." Mir said.

"And why...?" Cheondung asked, as if iterrugating him.

"I want to talk to her about her about G.O hyung, I want to make things right. Hyung give her up for me and he suffered enough I can't see him like that... " Mir said, sincerity was visible on his tone.

Cheondung on him. " Okay, but don't do crazy stuff..." Cheondung said, Pointing a finger on him.

"I will not hyung,.... Now! lets go..." Mir said, and immediately bounce out the living.

-----------

Sooyuong grumbled towards the living as she heard a nonstop knocking on the door and it anoyed her.

"WHat is the problem on this person...?" She muttered. She open the door.

"What.! " She shouted but dead on tracked as she saw Cheondung standing in front of her armed cross and smiling.

Eye wide, surprised on the unexpected guest. "Cheondung-shi" she wisphered.

"Annyeong haseyo, Sooyoung-shi... " Cheondung said, bowing. Sooyoung did the same thing.

"What brought you here..?" Sooyoung asked, curiously. 

"You..." Cheondung said, smiling teasingly..

"Huh..! Me..!" Sooyoung stuttered, pointing to herself. 

"I'm just kidding, can I talk to Taeyeon noona..." Cheondung said....

"Sure but why...?' Sooyoung asked him, curiously.

"Important matter..." Cheondung said nonchalantly, and smile to her showing to her his eyesmile.

Sooyoung eye him suspeciously. Turning her head a little she called out Taeyeon.

After a several calls Taeyeon finally decended to the living room.

"Cheondung-shi What are you doing here...?" Taeyeon asked surprised.

"He wants to talked to you...." Sooyoung answered for him.

"Actually it's not me..." Cheonung admitted, guiltily.

Taeyeon narrowed her eyebrows. "Who...?" She asked.

"It's---Mir..." Cheondung said, lowering his head.

""No thanks, I have enough of him..." Taeyeon said, turning on her back. Cheondung crossed the room in a flash and grabbed her arms. Taeyeon turn around, surprised.

"Please noona..." Cheondung plead. After debating on her mind wether she will agreed or just let it go finally Taeyeon nodded.

"I'll be back in a minute.." Taeyeon reminded as she brushed by Sooyoung who so confused of what was going on.

Cheondung on the other hand wink at her with a teasing smile. 

Sooyoung blushed immediately closed the door behind them.

"What was that...?" Taeyeon asked him. Cheondung just shrugged.

Taeyeon sighed and continue to walknig. 

-----

"I heard about your break up..." Mir spoke frst. They were on Cheondung's car talking, Cheondung stayed out side to give them their privacy.

Taeyeon shrugged. 

breathing deeply Mir brushed his hand through his hair. "Look noona, I know you dont want to see me but please, I'm tyring my best here. I don't understand but I feel like it's my fault wh the two of you broke up. And I'm sorry, I didn't know that it will turn out this way, I can't handle it anymore seeing G.O lifeless as if there's no tomorrow... I'm Sorry, Mainhe...! " Mir burst out. 

Taeyeon looked at him amused of what she just heard. 

"Noona, please try to talk to him, I know your the only one who can bring the old G.O... " Mir said, hoping she will agree. 

Taeyeon looked down, scratching her thump and forefinger together. "I will try..." She said in a low voice...

Mir sighed defeatedly. "Thank you for your time..." He said and bowed to her. taeyeon nudge, she open the door and step out the car. 

"Were done..." She told Cheondung. Cheondung nudge and bid goodbye to her. He went inside his car and settle his seat belt.

"So...?" he asked Mir.

"I tried..." Mir said. Cheondung knows it's the ended of the discussion so he starts the engine and drive off the garage.

====

"Hyung..." Mir called out. Seungho looked at him.

"OH ! What's the problem Mir..?" Seungho asked Mir. Sighing he went at Seungho side.

"I tried..." Mir said.

Seungho furrowed his brows. " Tried what..?" He asked, confused.

"I tried to talk to Taeyeon..." Mir.

"You what...!" Seungho shouted.

"hyung..." Mir complained...

"If G.O finds out your Dead..." Seungho said.

"But i did it for G.O hyung..." Mir said. 

"but even though you shou---" Seungho said 

"It's okay Seungho...." G.O said cutting off Seungho...

Mir and Seungho, both in shocked they imediately turn around.

"How long had you've been there..." Mir asked, surprised as he pointing where was G.O standing.

"Long enough to hear your conversation..." G.O said nonchalantly.

"hyung sorry..." Mir appologized, pouting.

G.O went closer to him and patted his head, he appreciate what Mir did.

"all I wanted is to see your smile again, and I miss the old you hyung..." Mir said, pouting.

Seoungho looked at G.O and shrugged.

"I told you dude, you change a lot..." Seungho admitted.

"come on, Im not in the mood to bring this up now... "

"I just telling you dude, running away will not solve your problem, I know that you still love her. be real a man dude..If you keep avoiding this, you will keep hurring yourself again and again and we hate it seeing you like that... " Seungho said. To be honest Seungho words hit him,

He's right, all he said was right. He need to do something before it's too late...

 

===============

G.O got a fresh shower, shave and put a nice clothes, looks like he preparing dor something.

Christmas Eve

"Hyung. where you going? we still have a party to prepare..." Joon said. When he saw G.O heading towards the front door. 

G.O smile to Joon."I'm  claiming someone heart....again..." G.O said, smiling. Joon looked at him confused of what he said. 

G.O just chuckled on him, he open the door living Joon with full of confusion.

"Where is G.O going ...?" Seungho asked Joon.  

"claiming someone heart .again."Joon said and something hit him.

"Omo...! he's going to Taeyeon-shi....!" Joon shouted. Seungho laughed on his donsaeng.

"That's right G.O, good discession...." Seungho thought.

=====

Sooyoung open the door, as someone was knocking on it. When she opne it, She saw G.O standing anxiously.

He was about to talk when Sooyoung stop him to do so.

"Let me guess your looking for Taeyeon- unnie..." Sooyoung said.

G.O nodded."I'm just going to call her, wait here..."Sooyoung said.

"Wait how did you know I was looking for her..." G.O asked.

Sooyoung smile."Because every MBLAQ member who came here, they all looking for Taegoo.. " Sooyoung said, nonchalantly.

G.O nodded and smile to her. Sooyoung leave him for a while. He breathe out trying to relax himself. He was so nervous, this the first time he's going to see Taeyeon again for two moths.

"What are you doing here...?" a female voice G.O heard. He turn aroubd and saw Taeyeon standing on the doorway with cold expression.

"Can we talk...?" G.O asked her hoping she will agree.

"The talking is done G.O, were over remember..." Taeyeon said, coldly.

"Please Taeyeon..." G.O begged. But Taeyeon just turn on her back, as if trying to abandon him. But before she could do that G.O grabbed her. She turn around and G.O was shocked she already crying.

"What do you want from me...!" Taeyeon shouted, as tears continously flowing on her cheek. Unable to hald himself, he pulled Taeyeon towards him and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry..." G.O whispered.

Taeyeon pushed him. "Sorry...! is that you can say after you broke my heart...! huh..! G.O..!" Taeyeon said, she furious, her face flashed with anger.

"I know it's not enough, that's why I'm here to make up on you..." G.O said, calmly.

Taeyeon wiped her tear. "Sorry but I'm done with you..." She said. G.O's heart aches hearing that to Taeyeon.  She was about to walked awya from him but G.O pulled her again. 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon, i was an idoit for letting you go.... and I will never do that again..." he paused Taeyeon a little bit to look at her, he wpied the tears on her cheek. " Did you know how much it hurts me for letting yuo go, It felt like hell, I love you so much that it feels like I can't breathe without. You are my life Taeyeon..."

G.O rested his forehead to hers and close his eyes so she does. "I love you and I always do...." G.O whispered. "Please give a chance, and I will promise, I will never hurt you again..." . He didn't wait for her answer, he close the gapped between them, he kissed her. the kiss was soft and longing. It took time but Taeyeon finally surrender, she in circle her arms around G.O's neck. His hand went down on her small back and pulled her to deepen the kissed. Taeyeon parted and kissed him passionaitely. they finall parted for air. 

"Will you give me another chance..?" G.O asked her breatheless. she looked directly on his eyes. She bit bottom lips for she was hesitating if he was saying the truth, but damn all that she can see on his eyes  was love. 

G.O was feeling anxious, he knows that Taeyeon was hesitating but was surprised him is she smile to him the smile that he was longing and followed by a nodded.

"Wait...its that mean Yes...?" G.O asked her.

"Yes..." Taeyeon said. G.O face broke into smile. he hugged Taeyeon again so tight as if he don't want to let her go. And without father ado he claimed her lips again....

"I Love You,Taegoo...." he said on her lips. 

She smile  and pulled him to deepen the kissed. "I love You too... Jung Byunghee..."

 

The End

****

hello guys....!

woo...! finally it's finished..

sorry for keeping you waiting...

I hope you like the last and finally chapter...

THank You so much...!

Annyeong..!

See you again..!