Finale

Do Anything for LOVE

 

Mir was brought at the hospital and he was on the emergency room. while G.O and Teayeon waiting outside impatiently. Moment later Seungho joon and cheondung arrived at the hospital. As soon as they sighted G.O and Taeyeon Seungho run furiously towards G.O, he grabbed his shirt.

"What the hell have you done....!" Seungho shouted.

G.O didn't say anything he was seems so lifeless. And to Seungho angry he punch G.O on the face and he slammed down the floor but still no reaction.

"G.O..!" Taeyeon said.

"Hyung...! " Joon and Cheondung exclaimed, the run after them. Cheondung help G.O to stand up while Joon was stop Sungho from doing anything.

"Now can you tell me what the hell just happen... " Seungho demanded. But still G.O was quiet and refuses to say anything.

"Are you really trying to piss me, If there something happen to Mir you will pay for this ...!" Seungho threatened

"Sorry.." G.O muttered and slowly lifted his head. Seungho was surprised when he saw tear was crying silent.

"Hyung...." Cheondung wishepered.

"It's my fault..." Taeyeon jumped in. Everyone looked at her. "It's my fault Seungho-shi not him, blame it to me..." Taeyeon went on straightly looking at Seungho eyes.

"Taeyeon...." G.O said. 

"What are you trying to say...?" Seungho said confused.

"I'm the reason behind all of this..." Taeyeon said." She cleared .  "G.O is my boyfiend..." Tayeon said. Seungho sudden farrowed his brows...

"I didn't told Mir about this and when he found it out, he tried to commit suicide and G.O and I try to stop him but then Mir  I----" Taeyeon said until joon cut her off.

"And this thing happens..." Joon jumped in. She nodded.

"Hyung how come you didn't told us about you and Taeyeon...." Joon said feeling betrayed.

"I'm sorry I was just trying to proctect Taeyeon...." G.O said feeling guilty.

"And How about Mir, you didn't care about his feeings," Seungho said there was a bit sarcasm on his voice.

"I care about him, I already treat him like my younger brother...." G.O fired backed.

"Really G.O, you do... AND HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU AND TEAYEON WHEN YOU KNOW THAT HE REALLY LOVE THE GIRL...! HUH..! HOW CAN YOU EXPAINED THAT TO ME...!" Seungho shouted as he lost his temper.  

"Hyung...." Joon said worriedly as he trying to calm down Seungho.

"It's my fault... is that what you wanted to hear from me, yes I've ben a selfish and self-centered person... that I only care about my feelings and not to Mir!...." G.O said he voiced was calm. When he hears nothing from Seungho He went on.

"But can you blame for keeping this as I secret My world doesn't revolves around Mir and this group , I love you guys you're important to me... But I also I have a life you know..." G.O said, unable to hold it anymore G.O's tears flows down. Taeyeon was just at the corner trying to cover so no want will hear her crying too. 

Every one of them went on silence no one uttered a word even a single one. Joon was sitting beside Seungho while Cheondung was leaning on the wall. G.O and Taeyeon seated opposite to Joon and Seungho...

"I think you should  rest now..." G.O uttered to Taeyeon.

"How about you...?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine...beside you're member would be worried if they found out that you still not on your dorm this late..." G.O said. She nodded understanding his reason.

"Cheondung..." G.O called out. Cheondung lifted his head towards G.O.

"can you take Taeyeon to their Dorm..."  G.O asked his maknae.

"Sure hyung..." Cheondung said. Taeyeon embraced G.O for the last time and kissed his cheek. 

"I call you if I get home..." Taeyeon said, she stood up from her chair and walked towards Cheondung who was wating for her.

"Do you think It is okay if we leave the two to Joon...?"  Taeyeon asked Cheondung as she was worried if the Seungho and G.O will fight again.

"I'm sure Joon hyung can handle them...." Cheondung assured. She glances at Taeyeon.

"Don't worry noona, everything will be alright..." Cheondung said and smile to her. 

"Thanks for making me comportable Cheondung but I just can't myself to worry..." Taeyeon said.

"I now noona....Mir is a strong person, I know he can make it." Cheondung and patted her back.

Taeyeon smile to him. She can believe that Cheondung still can say this words even in this kind of situation.

---------

At SNSD's Dorm

"You'll be okay here noona...?" heondung asked. She nodded and breathe.

"I--" Cheondung's was cut off by a sudden iterruption. He took his phone on his pocket and take a breif look on the screen. 

Taeyeon studied him. "Who's that..?" She asked curiously.

"Joon hyung" Cheondung told her. She felt her heart skipped a beat when she hears Joon's name on her mind she hopes that it is a good news.

"I just need to take this...." Cheondung said. she nodded.

Cheondung pressed the answering button. "Hyung..." He said. Taeyeon watched Cheondung as he talks to Joon on the other line.

"Okay thanks..." She hears Cheondung said before hanging up.

"So..." Taeyeon asked.

"It's about Mir, he's stable now but still unconscious..." Cheondung.

"Thank God at least he safe now..." Taeyeon as she feel relief of the news..

"The doctor said that they need to observe him for the next 24 hours, if he still not wakes up---" Cheonudng paused.

"What---what will happen to him...?" Taeyeon asked getting nervous all of the sudden.

"They will declare the patient----------comatose...." Cheondung said in a low voice. Taeyeon hold her breathe for the second the moment she heard that on Cheondung.

It seems that Cheondung noticed her expression. "Noona..." he called out.

She look at him and surprised because he was smiling. "You're worried again..." Cheondung said, she sighed heavily as he as saying the truth.

"Sorry..." Taeyeon muttered.

Cheondung patted her head. she looked up and giggled upon seeing his cute expression.

 "Glad it works...." Cheondung muttered in relief.

"Yah you did that on purposed...?" Taeyeon said. He nodded.

"Thanks" she said in returned. Cheondung finally bid goodbye to her, And watched him as his car speed away.

---------

At Mir's room

Joon was pacing back and forth and occasionally glanced on Mir who was lying on the bed with some apparatus that was connected from his body. Later he knows he's already wiping some tears on his cheek.

Seungho looked up to see Lee Joon crying silently. "Are you okay Joon...?" Seungho asked.

"Nae---nae, sorry I just can't help myself..." Joon said laughing at himself. "I think I need some air..." Joon went the room living Seungho and G.O alone.

There gazed met and G.O can tell that seungho was still angry to him.  "Go ahead you can say what you wanted to say on me..." G.O said it wasn't sarcastic at all he said it in a blame-me - tone.

Seungho open his mouthed to say something but closed after a moment he realize that this is not the time to make a fight on G.O  after all G.O also don't like what was happening on them.

G.O sighed. "I Know your mad at me and I know that you're blaming me ..but  Seungho we can't stay like this forever your my buddy remember...." G.O said.

"I don't want to talk about this right now G.O...." Seungho refuses.

After that no one uttered a word.

----------------------------

1 week later....

It's been a week, and he's still lying on the bed unconscious the Doctor declared him comatose. Even though his gun shot was not that worst, his body himself refuses to wake up.

Mir gunshot incident already spread throughout national wide, their fans was eager to know what was happened to him and how did it happened to him but J.T camp himself kept it confidential to protects Mir and G.O reputation and for the rest of the band.

 

"I don't understand...." Joon muttered.

"huh..? what do mean..?" Cheondung asked confused his hyung's word.

"Why his not waking up...?" Joon said.

"joon did you heard what the doctor said that his bo---"

"body himself refuses to yah yah..! I know about that and I heard it but... COME ON...! how long will he be like that...." Joon fire up  cutting off Seungho.

All of them looked at Joon, he was right how long will he stay like that....Unable to handle his emotion G.O stood up and went out the room, Cheondung was about to follow his hyung but Seungho stop him by the look of Seungho he understand why he stop him. He sat back.

G.O was crying at the hallway while dragging his feet lazily. Here he go again blaming himself. If only he could  turn back the time. He went to the hospital chapel and sat on the chair looking blankly on the altar.

"why is this happening to us ...?" He said looking at the image of Jesus Christ.

"Is this what you wanted...? Are you trying to punish me for all the lies but why Mir ... I was the one who lie and gave my band a burdened not Mir... " He said, he cupped his face with his bare hand and sobs hard.

"tell me what do you want me to do...?" He said facing again on the altar.  he kneeled down  wiping his tears that was continuously flowing down to his face.

"Tell me what do you want me to do..!" He said almost like shouting. He laughs to himself feeling like an idiot .

"What am I doing, talking to the image of Jesus...  but got nothing in response... " He sniffed. He stop on his track when he suddenly remember what was Mir wanted.

 BREAK UP WITH TAEYEON....!

He look up again facing the image of Jesus Christ.

"Is that what you wanted me to do...?" He said.  He bit his bottom lips.

"I can't do that..." He muttered. "but if it is the only way to make Mir wakes up...." There was a long paused.

"if Mir Wake up I break up with Taeyeon even though that is the hardest thing to do..." G.O finished. He sank on the chair staring at the floor blankly. He don't for long he stayed on the chapel but on thing he knows that he heard Joon's voice on the hallway calling his name...

He looked over his shoulder and found Joon at the chapel doors step.

"hyung..!" Joon shouted with excitement. G.O stands up and turns towards joon's.

"Mir...." Joon said with a wide smile..."His awake...!" Joon said cheerfully.

G.O looked at him surprised with wide eyes.  

"What are you waiting for, let's go...!" Joon said and started running to the hallway. He takes a moment before realizing what Joon said and he started to run after him. When reached to Mir's room door he take a moment to breath and he brought a hand on the doorknob, caught his breath he opened the door and there it was the familiar voice and laugh he always hear, hyper and loud who was sitting on the bed talking and laugh with his friends.

"Hyung" Mir called out. He froze standing there.

"Why are still standing there...? why would you join us here..." Seungho said, smiling.

"Nae hyung..." Joon and Cheondung said, cheerfully.

"Nice to see you again hyung..." Mir said then give him a warmhearted smile.

"Bang Cheol yong...!" G.O shouted, he ran and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung I can't breathe..." Mir said . G.O ignored it and gripped even tighter.

"Hyung...! " Mir shouted and everyone in the room laughed on them....

========================

Huhuhuhu T_T almost finish one chapter left and it's finish...

hope you lile it... Sorry for the delays of update...

I'm working on the last chapter....

anyways keep reading and commenting...!

annyeong...!