Face Off

Do Anything for LOVE

 

G.O  was about to go to sleep when his phone rings, he picked it up even without looking at the caller's ID.

"Yoboseyo..." G.O said lazily.

 "G.O..." Taeyeon said, crying.

"Taengoo...? Why are you crying?" G.O said worriedly as he get up from his bed.

"G.O..." She said again sobbing.

"What's the problem...?" G.O said.

"Mir..." Taeyeon managed to say even she was crying so hard.

"What about him, what did he do to you...?" G.O said raising from his bed. 

"Nothing,..." Taeyeon said sobbing.

"So what are happen? why are you crying...?" G.O said.

"Sorry G.O but, he finds out." Taeyeon said.

G.O stiffened and felt a sudden alarmed for a moment, he knows that someday Mir will find it out about the them but he didn't anticipate that it will happened soon.

"I'm so sorry G.O..." He hears Taeyeon apologizing from the other line he can tell that she was still crying.

"Don't be...it’s okay... Where are you now..?" G.O said trying to console her.

"Dorm..." Taeyeon said, sniffing.

"Okay... that's good..." G.O said in relief.

"How about Mir..." Taeyeon asked."Is he already in your dorm...?"

"no..." G.O answered shortly.

"That's weird; he's already left, 30 minutes ago..." Taeyeon said.

"Chinja..! I hang up now I need to call that pabo... " G.O said.

 

G.O POV....

I tried to get a hold on him but he just keep on rejecting my calls. I can't reach him maybe he turn off his phone. I started to get worried with him, he never turned off his phone unless... unless, he must be mad at me right now....

"Damn...!" I exclaimed as I was getting frustrated.

My phone suddenly ring, I pick it up not looking again on the caller's name. 

"G.O..." Taeyeon said her voice was shaky.

"What happen...?" I asked her.

"Mir..." Taeyeon said shortly, 

"What happen to Mir...!" G.O said, panicking.

"He calls me, he wanted to see me and said if I don't come for sure one will regret it forever...." Taeyeon said, her voice was still shaking.

Hearing that from Taeyeon G.O stiffened and her mind went blank for a moment.

"G.O, what are we going to do...?" Taeyeon's voice gets him back from his sense.

"Don't go yet I'll come with you, so you know where he is...?" G.O said trying to calm himself.

"Nae..." Taeyeon said.

"Okay, stay there okay I'm coming...." G.O said and hanged up. He hurried went to Cheondung'd room and stole his keys.

"Sorry Doong-ah, I need your car for a moment" He uttered as he started the engine. 

--------------

"Don't worry Taeyeon-ah we we're going to stop him..."G.O assured, he reached for her hand and brought it to his lips. For a moment Taeyeon felt relaxed.

A couple of minute they finally arrived on building that Mir was talkin about, they hurriedly went to the elevator, getting anxious by the situation. G.O was trying to relaxed himself, trying to hide his worriness to Taeyeon. after a minute of waiting, the door finally opened they ran immediately to where Mir was, they found Mir sitting and patiently waiting for their arrival.

Mir lefted his head and saw Taeyeon and G.O standing  not far from him.

"Well ,well ,well what we got here, the lover birds who betrayed me..." Mir said sarcastically, his eyes drifted on their hand that was intertwining. He smile bitterly on that.

"Mir are you drunk..." G.O said.

He smiled mockingly." as if you care..." Mir said and stood up. Taeyeon and G.O watched Mir as he went towards them but Stop meter way from them.

"What did I tell, Taeyeon..." Mir started, he brushed his hand throught his hair. "I told you to come here... Alone..." Mir went on emphasizing the last word.

"Mir I---" Taeyeon said until he cut her off.

"Are you really trying to piss me off..." He shouted, his tone was harsh and angry. Taeyeon was thrill by the tone of his voice this the fisrt time she saw Mir get mad.

"Mir...!" G.O warned him.

"What hyung..." Mir said and stared at him sharply.

Mir suddenly took a something from his back, G.O and Taeyeon had a wide open eyes as he saw what was Mir's holding.

"Surprised hyung... hahahaha" Mir said, smiling devilishly.

"Mir put the gun down..." G.O said, calmly.

"And who are you to order me..." Mir said harshly, he then pointed the gun to them.

"Mir...!" G.O shouted. Taeyeon started crying. G.O pulled Taeyeon and settle her on his back. "Mir we can talk about this..." G.O begged.

"Talk? You want to talk about it then... break up with Taeyeon that's what i wanted... If Taeyeon don't love me then I will not allowed her to be with  anybody..." Mir said.

Mir's words caught Taeyeon and G.O"That's impossible, I can't to that..." G.O said.

"it settle then..." Mir said and was about to pulled the trigger but something stop him from doing so. Taeyeon shifted her position and now she was in front of G.O. 

"Get away from him..." Mir said.

"No.." Taeyeon said stubornly. 

"Taeyeon please let me settle this---" G.O said

"No G.O, I'm the one he wanted, if he wanted to kill you then he has to kill me first since I'm the reason behind this..." Taeyeon said. 

"Jagiya please..." G.O begged but still Taeyeon didn't listen to him.

"His right Teayeon, move away this is between me and him..." Mir broke in.

"Mir it doesn't to be end up like this, please I'm begging you put the gun down..." Taeyeon begged.

Mir gulped as he heard Teayeon begging him and for a moment he thought about it, Mir looked up to her and hold her gazed for a moment and to his surprised a tear flows down on her cheek.  He looked away and shakes his head to washed away the doubts. He tightened the gripped on the gun. 

"Mir how about the years with spent together, how about the happy moment the we share together . The small argue that turns into laughter afterwards... how about Seungho, joon and cheondung, how about your family if you still  care for them...please don't do this..." G.O said as he finally broke down into tears.

"G.O..." Taeyeon whispered.

"please Mir..." G.O begged again. Mir slowly put his arm down but instead Mir pointed the gun right on his temple.

"Mir...." G.O and Taeyeon shouted.

"Sorry hyung but I can't take this anymore..." Mir closed his eyes and slowly pulled the trigger. G.O run immediately hoping to stop Mir and he was right in time before Mir could do it, G.O was trying to get rid the gun on Mir's hand but Mir won't back down him. Taeyeon was just standing there, frozen....And after a long battle of who's gonna get the gun.

BANG....! 

Taeyeon gasped. "G.O Mir..." She shouted.

And one body down...

"Mir..." G.O whispered. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry..." Mir said.

"Mir...! " Taeyeon shouted and run to him. she kneeled down lefted his body. While G.O was standing behind with wide eye starting at Mir whose body was lying on the ground trying to catched his breath, There was blood all over G.O's hand. G.O slowly kneeled down and tears started to flows on his face same as Taeyeon. 

"Hyung..." Mir whipered reaching out his hand to G.O. G.O took it.

"I'm sorry, Hyung" Mir said, and he cough. 

"Taeyeon please call an amblulance now..." G.O order. Taeyeon stand up and took her phone out of her pocket.

"Hello 911..." G.O hears teayeon voice calling for a help...

"Mir I'm so sorry, yhis is my fault..." G.O said. 

Mir shook his head disagreeing on him."No hyung..."

G.O cry even harder."Hyung remember this(cough) we always be brothers and nothing can't take that away from us..." Mir said. 

-----------

 

To be Continue........