Winter Morning

Snowflake

It was a frosty winter’s day when Sehun was brutally awoken from his deep sleep.

“Sehun, wake up and have a look at the snow!” cried Luhan with excitement on his face. The mattress jumped as Luhan sprang from the bed to the window to get a closer look. Sehun groaned with frustration and curled himself into a ball as Luhan opened the window. Luhan reached out and buried his hand in the snow that gathered on the window ledge.

“Wow, I never knew snow to be so soft!”, he said amazed as he grabbed a handful of it. Sehun made himself a nest in the duvet to protect himself against the cold, as Luhan sat on the bed with the snow still in his hand. 

“Sehun, sit up and feel how soft it is,” Luhan said as he cradled the snow in his hands, like his was holding a chick. Sehun’s reply was muffled under the duvet, but it had a negative tone to it. Luhan predicted this reaction and a cheeky grin spread across his face.

“Come on baby,” Luhan said full of agyeo, “you know you want to.” Luhan’s grin got wider as Sehun answered, louder and angrier than last time. Luhan got up and walked to the other side of the bed, where Sehun had hooked himself onto.

“Ok, you asked for this!” Luhan warned him. Sehun bolted upright from his burrow as Luhan threw back the duvet.

“Don’t you-” Sehun started to protest, but Luhan had already ripped his top up, revealing a toned stomach and threw the snow straight at it. Sehun hurtled out of the bed and frantically started brushing the snow off his stomach. Luhan laughed hysterically as he watched Sehun hop around and screamed when some of the melted snow dripped down into his boxers. Sehun removed his wet shirt and dumped it in corner then turned to glare at his attacker. Luhan was having trouble controlling his laughter and was holding onto the bed post to steady himself with tears streaming from his eyes. Sehun took this opportunity and dashed to the opened window. He grabbed as much snow as he could and snuck up behind Luhan, who had now collapsed on the floor clutching his sides. Luhan cried in shock as Sehun pulled back the neck of his top and slid the snow down Luhan’s back.  Luhan scrambled up from the floor howling and starting stamping his feet and flapping his arms to try to get rid of the snow. But Sehun locked his arms around Luhan’s skinny waist, holding him still so he could feel the snow slowly melt down his back. Luhan tried to free himself, but the youngster was stronger than he thought and Sehun still clung onto him. Sehun laughed with satisfaction as Luhan squealed and shook his body around to get loose of Sehun’s grip. Luhan threw himself onto the bed with Sehun still attached and they fell apart still giggling. Luhan suddenly stood up, peeled off his soggy shirt and tossed it next to Sehun’s. Sehun admired Luhan’s beautifully flawless body, as he eyed it up and down. Luhan was on the skinny side, but that didn’t matter to him. Luhan could dye his hair green and get his face tattooed, but Sehun would still find him attractive. Luhan spotted the loving gaze Sehun was giving him and he laughed.

“I know I’m y,” he said jokingly, “But there’s no need to stare!”. Sehun’s cheeks burned with embarrassment and his eyes sunk to the floor guiltily. Luhan noted this and stepped over to Sehun, placing a hand on his knee. Luhan crouched down in front of Sehun and gently lifted his face up so that their eyes were level.  He stared into the boy’s eyes for a moment, before leaning in and placing a tender kiss on his lips. Luhan drew back and smiled as Sehun’s eyes fluttered open. Sehun lunged forward, desperate for more but Luhan put a finger to his lips.

“Later,” Luhan whispered as he brushed Sehun’s cheek with the back of his hand. Luhan stood up and turned away with Sehun still watching him in disappointment. Luhan went to the wardrobe, pulling out two winter coats and throwing them onto the bed next to Sehun.

“What are you doing now?” Sehun asked, still a little hurt and watched in confusion as Luhan dragged a scarf out the wardrobe, like he was doing some sort of magic trick. Luhan collected the scarf and pounced on the bed behind where Sehun was sitting.

“I want to go play in the snow,” Luhan said mischievously, wrapping the scarf gently around Sehun’s bare neck. His arms joined the scarf around Sehun’s neck and Luhan kissed his shoulder.“Please.” Luhan begged, “pretty, pretty, pretty please!”.

Sehun sighed, rolling his eyes. He never felt like the maknae around Luhan, Sehun was always the sensible one in this relationship. “Fine.” Sehun answered quietly, turning away from Luhan. Luhan beamed and hugged Sehun tighter.

“What was that?” he asked with cheek, “I didn’t hear you,”.

“I said fine!” Sehun shouted, spinning around to face Luhan smiling, “Let’s go and play in the bloody snow!”. Luhan laughed loudly and kissed Sehun’s shoulder one more time. He bounced up and rushed into the bathroom before Sehun had time to react. Sehun rose from the bed and walked over to the window. Flakes of snow began to fall heavily on the frozen ground below. Sehun stuck his hand out, trying to catch some before they reached the earth. But as soon as he bought them in, they melted. Luhan came back and joined Sehun by his side.

“Did you know each snowflake is different?” Luhan asked softly, analysing Sehun’s perfect face.

Sehun met his eyes and agreed, “Just like you.”. Sehun laughed at his little joke and Luhan nudged him with his shoulder. Sehun rested his head against Luhan’s apologetically, showing him that he was only joking. Luhan linked his arm into Sehun’s, understanding his thoughts. The two boys stood together in silence, enjoying the company of one another. They were hypnotised by the snowflakes and watched them fall until Luhan started to shiver.