Bruised.

A Violent Love

Jiyong went back down to the apartment looking around. Noticing the clothes laying around, the messed up bed and some blood on the floor.

They were always like this. The never ending cycle of chaos for them.

He went to the bathroom, looking at himself, he noted his injuries. Sighing, he shrugged it off. He could simply blame the fans. Like  he always did. He then went into the shower.

Feeling the hot water hit against his bruised body felt heavenly. He then began to think when did it all happen. When did they both change. Every single one of his memories from the past were blurred, faded or replaced with new ones. After a while he got off, drying himself. He then went to put on clothes, whatever it was.

After dressing up he went to leave but before he left he took one last glance at the apartment.

Chaos. 

It was just chaos.

______________________________________

Upon entering the building Chaerin checked the the time.

It was 9:28 AM.

She hurriedly went to the practice room. Practice was at 9:35 AM. She did not want to be late.

She made it.

As she entered everyone looked at her, surprised that Chaerin was the last to arrive but they took a good look at her. Dancing pants, a simple white shirt, chrome hearts jacket and sun glasses.

The 2NE1 girls made a beeline for their leader. 

"YAH CL! Why are you late!" Bom exclaimed as she approached her, hands on her hips.

Chaerin turned her head lazily as she placed her bag on the floor.

"You didn't come home either, CL-roo!" Dara whined, her hands twisting and turning with each other, obviously showing that she was anxious.

Minzy stood there by her Unnie's watching Chaerin's slow and careful movements. Being the main dancer of the group Minzy had already picked up what was wrong with her.

"You're hurt." Minzy's low voice said.

Chaerin smiled a little. Nothing got past the maknae. Always observant. Chaerin reminded herself that she would have to be more careful next time. She turned her head towards them, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"You're hurt?" Both Dara and Bom chimed in, confusion written all over their expressions.

Chaerin nodded a little.

"Nothing serious, guys. We should be practicing." She got up fluidly, almost as if she didn't just have fresh bruises all over her body. Almost.

"Your lip is busted." Minzy once again chimed in.

Both Bom and Dara took a very close look at Chaerin and sure enough both being make up experts they noted that Chaerin had a heavy amount on her, they immediately took off her shades much to Chaerin's surprise.

Chaerin blinked, surprised at their sudden action. She was immediately held by Minzy, her strong muscles keeping her down. Bom and Dara whipped out make up remover out of no where and got rid of her make up.

They stood their frozen as they saw her face. Chaerin slowly brought up her hands to cover her face.

"What did you just do..." Chaerin slowly growled out. Chaerin knew she shouldn't have said it like that but it was coming out, her violent, short tempered self. The side of her that was always present in Jiyong's and Chaerin's secret hide away.

"Who did this to your face?" Bom said angrily. Her fist balled up.

Dara was reaching out with her hands to touch her but Chaerin slapped it away. The anger still in her but she took a deep breath, needing to calm herself.

"It was an accident, fans you know." Chaerin's voice smooth. Not a hint that it was a lie.

"How was any of this an accident?" Minzy said, her eyes flashing with held back anger.

Chaerin took another deep breath. They didn't know. They wouldn't understand. You must hold it back. Don't let them know, don't let them see how you really are is what coursed through her mind. 

"It was. Have I ever lied before?" Chaerin said softly. 

They assumed they knew when she was lying since she was so bad at it but recently since live with Jiyong she was better at being able to lie.

"Then what happened?" Dara said anxiously.

Before Chaerin could answer, he entered in with YG.

YG and GD glided through the room. 2NE1 stood rigidly, even CL.

YG stopped as he stared at her face, glancing at Bom and Dara's hand which contained make up remover. 

Jiyong stared at Chaerin's face, something he rarely got to see. Her sleek cat eyes, pert nose, her defined cheekbones and her beautiful lips. But then he noticed how her lips were busted, one of her eyes bruised.

And her recalled what happened. Last night. Images flashed in his mind, all tinted red like the blood he spat at her.

He faintly touched his back. Scratches and bruises covered him. He then faintly tapped his own lips which were busted as well.

"What happened here? No bullying, right?" YG said, a frown placed on his lips though he doubted they were bullying each other.

"Oh no! We were just uhm checking her face!" Dara and Bom exclaimed! 

YG nodded and looked at Chaerin, expecting an answer from her. But Chaerin wasn't that good to lie in front of YG. She wasn't that skilled and YG has seen it all. She stood there frozen.

"I have a kit at my studio, Chaerin come here and we'll fix you up." Jiyong said in a bored voice as if he wasn't trying to cover up what happened last night.
 
Chaerin walked towards him, 2NE1 watching them curiously until YG approached them, making mindless chatter.
 
Jiyong grabbed her wrist tightly.
 
"Idiot." He muttered.
________________________________
A/N: Yes sorry for taking time. I was just filled with other stuff. College work and running like 5 blogs. /cries 
But here is a chapter. I hope it better explains the character. I am not really sure where I want to go with this.
Thank you for being patient and sending in nice comments, messages and wallposts! i love you guys!
 
Please comment and subscribe.