We can't go back.

A Violent Love

-Next Day-

Chaerin woke up in bed. Alone.

She sat up, blinking, her body sore. She didn't bother looking around, knowing he had already left.

She limped her way to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She began stripping of her clothes in front of the floor length mirror hanging behind the door. As she stared at the reflection she saw her body was covered with small scratches and several bruises. She noted that her side was flowering with a fresh purple bruise. Her leg as well. She saw her arms covered with the imprint of his hand prints. Her face as well. With a few scratches littered around her shoulders. Her lip was busted, one of her eyes had a small bruise too.

She was sure he looked just as bad.

She showered, freshening up. She went out and got some clothes. She couldn't tell if they were hers or his. She just slipped them on. Then she applied her make up, trying her best to cover the bruises.

Her skin was perfect. Not a flaw could be seen. Unless the netizens had something to pick at. 

She stared at her reflection. Her blonde hair falling past her shoulders. was a straight line Her eyes looked amazing because of the eyeliner. But one thing she could not change was how tired her eyes looked, how flat it was. How unexcited she was. 

She put on her sun glasses so she wouldn't have to see what her eyes reflected.

The sad truth that everything was broken. That nothing could be fixed. That they could not go back.

Because the excitement of pain was too thrilling. Because Chaerin only understood pain. Her heart would not allow anything else. She only perceived pain.

Happiness? She could not recall that was. No matter how much recognition 2NE1 got, the awards or the fame. It didn't compare to the happiness, the relief that the pain brought her.

Chaerin frowned knowing how awful that sounded. But she was too warped, too changed by everything.

She sighed.

After finishing she left quickly, heading to YG.

______________________

GD was actually up at the roof of their apartment, of their little get away. He was smoking, shirtless. He leaned against the rail, breathing in the morning air.

The smoke coiled around him, it's scent rapping around him, providing him a transparent warmth. He was questioning what went wrong. When did he began to hate her instead of loving her. When did she become ruthless, tempermental.

He closed his eyes, memories flashing in his mind.

He can faintly recall it. Chaerin's sweet smile, soft eyes. Her soft touches, loving encouragement. 

But now where did that go? It disappeared. All that was left was the shell of Chaerin embodied with someone else, someone who he despised. 

But he knew he did wrong too. He knew that he changed and that he could no longer go back. When he was with her all the pretense that he was keeping up was dropped. He was sharp, cruel, brittle and all the bad things that laid hidden in Jiyong's soul just came out. He knew he changed just as much as Chaerin has. He despised himself. How he wished that he could go back. But he couldn't. Neither of them could. He then opened his eyes at this realization.

They couldn't go back.

But will they continue to push forward or will they stay stuck in this violent situation. 

He didn't know. 

He wanted to leave her but he wanted to stay with her. He was conflicted.

He looked down noting that he saw a blonde woman weaving quickly through people quietly. No one noticing her. Only him. He noted that she limped slightly, her grace faltering.

She was no longer a Queen. He had trashed that part of her. Till she was nothing.

He covered his eyes, taking another puff of the cigarette.

It was cold.

And he wished for her brutal warmth.

Because he has long forgotten what her sweet love was like.

________________________

A/N: Does the thought of being my co-author sound so bad? Or at least someone to send me songs to listen too. I edited this so many times. And I still feel a bit iffy about posting this. 

It is not as violent as the forward but it shares both of the characters sentiments. My stories tend to be focused on one character but I am trying to let this story be focused on both the main characters. 

Songs that influenced me on writing this would be Epik High ft. Lee Hayi's It's Cold [OMFG THAT SONG IS SO EPIK HIGH AND FREAKING AMAZING LIKE WOW CAN WE ALL SPAZZ ABOUT IT SWEET JESSSSUS] and Tablo's Bad.

If I do a violent scene again I am so listening to Bad. I didn't realize I should have listened to that.

End of long author note. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS FIC.THE COMMENTS, WALL POST, MESSAGES AND SUBSCRIBES. THANK YOU.

I love you all <3

Please subscribe and comment. ^^