Part 4

When Exo Switch Personality

Baekhyun - Chen

Exo members decided to discuss about this whole body-switching curse in their living room. "So, who doesn't switch yet?" Kris asked. Joonmyun, Jongin, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Sehun raised their hand. "Hah, I bet this whole curse ain't work on me, because I'm fabulous just like that." The resident diva who goes by the name Byun Baekhyun stated while flipping his imaginary long hair.

Just after he finished his word, Baekhyun fainted. "Haha, in your face Baek!!" Jongdae laughed out loud. Not even finished laughing, Jongdae following after Baekhyun's. After that, Jongdae opened his eyes, "NOOOOO, this ain't happening to ME!" Baekhyun in Jongdae's body screeched. "And guess what, it's happen!! Not only you, but the awesome ME as well." "Oh, shut up Jongdae, you're excited because you're in my awesome body. But I can't be you!! How can I walk around with this short leg?" Baekhyun pointed at Jongdae's leg. "Excuse me, but yours is not long either." "But you've got to admit I have a nice ." "You're an . If you meant nice is a lump of fat that stick on the top your back legs is nice, sure it does." Jongdae replied sarcastically. "Blasphemous!" Baekhyun gaped, none made fun of his and get away.

"ENOUGH!!!!! Both of you!" Kris voice boomed in the room. Both of Jongdae and Baekhyun stopped immediately like children who getting caught in the middle of their wrong doing. "I've got enough headache so both of you better behaved" Kris threatened them menacingly. Chanyeol, who worried about his lover put his hand on Kris shoulder and slightly massaging it. Kris looks at Chanyeol lovingly, appreciating his sweet gesture. "Hyung are you okay?" "Better, because of you." Then he slowly peck Chanyeol lips. "Ewww, too much PDA!!! Are you trying to celebrate on my misery?" Baekhyun protested. Kris glared at him, suddenly his eye gaze became dangerous. "I'm planning to celebrate your death, Baekhyun. You're better sleep with one eye open. If you don't you'll never see sunlight anymore." " Count on me, I'm in." Jongdae said happily. Chanyeol sighed, his effort is useless to prevent the bloody war. In the middle of this chaos, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun just stared at them, amused. Both of them is ready with popcorn on their hands.

"But Jongdae, what will happened with your body if Kris killed me now?" Baekhyun smirked. Jongdae look at him, suddenly realising their situation. "Then we shall find out." Kris grinned in evil way, his grin make him looks like a grim reaper. "Hyung, you make me scared." Chanyeol said with a soft voice, genuinely afraid with this side of Kris. Kris stopped whatever he does immediately. Killing Baekhyun is not worth compared to Chanyeol's worry. "You're lucky now Byun." Kris spared a glance to Baekhyun and then hugs his giant baby and brings him to kitchen. "I'm hungry, cooks me something baby." Kris nuzzled on Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol immediately blushed hearing the word "baby" and replied Kris with a shy nod. "I owe you one, Park." Baekhyun screamed.

"Whew, that was a close one. I thought Kris hyung will break my neck." Jongdae said nervously. "Chicken." Baekhyun mocked. "You're only act like that because it's not your neck he'll snap into two pieces." Jongdae snapped. "Exactly." Baekhyun beamed at Jongdae batting his eyelashes, acting all innocent. "I'm so gonna burn your eyeliner stock." Jongdae gave Baekhyun a serious look. "Fine." Baekhyun said in challenging tone. "Along with your Girls Generation's cd and merchandise." Jongdae walked to Baekhyun's room with hurried step. Nothing gonna stop him now, especially that Byun-guy. "Not my noonas. You can't burn my noonas." Baekhyun wailed on the floor, to add the dramatic effect.

"You better hurry up. He's serious, you know." Minseok appears and tapped Baekhyun shoulder lightly. "Hyung, please convince Jongdae for me not to burn my noonas." Baekhyun pleaded to Minseok. Baekhyun knows Minseok is Jongdae's weak point. "Naah, then it's not fun anymore." Minseok replied with a cheeky smile. Luhan in the back of the room nodded, agrees with his bestfriend. It's make Baekhyun depressed. But a moment later, a light bulb appears on top Baekhyun head. "Jongdae, you better stop whatever you do to my noonas right now, I have Minseok hyung as hostage, you know." Baekhyun loudly announced, certain in his victory. Jongdae gasped and dropped Baekhyun's cd. ", you just don't messed up with my love Minseok. Minseokkie hyung, wait for me. I'll protect you from the evil witch Baekhyun."

But when he arrived at the scene, Jongdae surprised when he saw Minseok waving his hand at him while his other hand stuffed baozis to his mouth. "Jongdae, don't be mean to Baekhyunnie. Baekhyun is so kind, he bought all of this baozis for me!" Jongdae face-palmed himself but secretly relieved because Minseok is unharmed. "Sly fox."Jongdae hissed. "Everything is fair on love and war. And this is a war." Baekhyun winked at him. "But at least my boyfriend is here with me in your so-called war, where's yours?" Jongdae challenging him back, smirked at Baekhyun in cocky manner. Baekhyun only realised this now, his baby panda Tao is not here, with him! He supposed to stick by Baekhyun side like a panda stick to bamboo tree!! But Tao is a Kungfu Panda (self-proclaimed title by Tao himself) so he supposed stick to him like a panda stick to his wushu stick? Err, Baekhyun is not so sure anymore. He doesn't even know Kung Fu Panda do wushu. Shouldn't he called Wushu Panda instead?

Then everything clicked in Baekhyun mind, his panda must be sad because he doesn't get his dream, a Gucci store. When his baby is sad then Baekhyun shall comfort him, shouldn't he? But when Baekhyun was sad earlier, Tao wasn't there. Does Tao still love him? What if Tao doesn't loves him anymore? What if Tao ditched him for Kris who capable buying him all those Gucci stuff? Wait, Kris already had Chanyeol. Chanyeol will rip Kris head off if he cheated. "Wow Byun, you need to keep your thought to yourself and better hurry up to find your Panda before he finds himself a sugar daddy." Baekhyun glared at Jongdae, who smugly smiled at him. "Adios loser, I'm off with my Baozi." Jongdae waved at Baekhyun, which only rubbed salt and lemon to Baekhyun's wound.

 

Now, what are our poor Baekhyun supposed to do?

 

 

Baekhyun make 'To find Huang Zitao' as his first to-do-list. Wait, scratch that, he want to come back to his own body first. Baekhyun doesn't want to face Zitao with Jongdae's face, thank you very much. He will face Zitao when he's back to his fabulous self. The rest will be decided later until he found Zitao.

Now that's sounds like a plan in Baekhyun's mind.

 

author note: Hello lovelies! Double update for you all! Interlude will be continued soon (hunhan and krisyeol dates!) I'm updating with my phone rn, will do editing tommorow. Thank you so much for subscribing even when the last updates is from 2012, to be honest this was written in 2013. But there's so many thing happen, but I updating! Thank you for your subscribstion, comment and upvotes, they're my joy..

 

Till next updates.....