Part 3

When Exo Switch Personality

 

Xiumin-Luhan

 

Sehun swear to himself he saw Luhan acts so weirdly today. He ate a lot of baozi and still able to digest a bowl of a strawberry ice cream. And Luhan never ate strawberry ice cream. When he though Luhan can get any weirder, he screamed while running around the dorm, “Luhan, where are you and what are you do with my body?” Sehun thought Luhan is officially lost his mind. While him contemplating whether to call Kris’ help for Luhan or not, Xiumin is hugging him and said, “Hunnie, I miss you.” “Okay, what’s going on with the eldest in Exo today?” Sehun thought. “Did they plan to switch to make people confused? Or an alien decided to perform a brain surgery and forgot to place the brain into its right owner?”

 

While thinking another possibility to explain this weird situation, Xiumin start sulking and murmured, “Sehunnie doesn’t love me anymore. He doesn’t even recognize me. Just watch, if I back to my body I will find another love who can recognize me even if I changed into a donkey.” He even starts to cultivate mushrooms in the corner while sipping bubble tea which seems appears from nowhere and laugh like a maniac. Sehun is totally frightened and decided to call Kris. He just hopes Kris is still normal Kris, not become another weird character.

 

“Hyung, I need your help. Xiumin hyung is acts like he was Luhan hyung and Luhan hyung is eating baozi unstoppable.” “Oh, it’s happened to them too.” Kris sounded totally calm, Sehun thought. “Wait, too? What is that means hyung? Did it happen before?” “Well, yeah. I changed with Tao and Chanyeollie changed with Kyungsoo. We already back to ourselves though.” “So they really changed. No wonder Xiumin hyung, I mean Luhan hyung sulking because I didn’t recognized him before. Mm, hyung can’t you come here and help me?” Sehun pleaded in the phone. “Sorry Hunnie, but I’m on a date. I can’t make bad impression on my date, right?” Sehun “Damn you hyung! I thought you banned members dating with other people!” “Well, but I don’t say anything about date member right?  Enjoy the show Sehun. I hope Luhan throw some brick at you. It’s your fault anyway not recognizing your lover.” Kris ended the phone call and turned off his cell phone.  “Now, where we should go Chan-li? Amusement park? Cinema? Mall? Fancy restaurant?” “Can we go to the zoo, hyung?” Chanyeol beamed a bright smile. “I forgot my sunglasses. His smile will make me blind someday.” Kris reminds himself. “Sure! You must have missed your family don’t you?” Kris teased Chanyeol. “But my family is in Jeju-do for holiday now.” Chanyeol said while scratching his head, confused. “Yeah, but your giraffe family must have missing you too.” Kris laughed. “But you’re taller than me! You’re the giraffe, not me!” “Well, we will proof it later, which is the real giraffe among us.”  

 

Back to Sehun situation, he really confused what to do thanks to a certain jerk who doesn’t want to help him at all.  Luhan now refused talk to him. Even if he does, he only talks like Sehun was stranger or alien. Luhan now going out to find a new love or so he claims. Because he still in Xiumin body, Chen immediately prevent him to do so. “If you want to flirt around at least do it with your own body, not with my Minnie!” he scolded. When Chen mentions Xiumin’s body Luhan looked at his body. “No wonder it was so squishy!! I always want to squish Squishy Baozi till death.” Luhan now smile widely. “Yah Luhan, don’t say death word with a wide smile. It’s so creepy.” Xiumin looks at him disgusted. “Don’t you dare to squish him, I warned you.” Chen sends him a death glare. “Challenge accepted, Jongdae.”  Luhan smirked and start to squish Xiumin cheeks. Then he poke Xiumin soft belly. “Your stomach is so soft, it’s like made from a softest cotton. Baozi-ya, will you be my pillow?” Luhan pleaded with puppy eyes. Chen stuck his tongue and said, “Sorry he already reserved. He is my exclusive pillow. Right, Minnie?” Chen winked. “Eww, you’re so greasy Jongdae.” “Only for you, princess.” He bent down and kissed Xiumin (Luhan’s actually) hand like a gentleman only for getting smacked by Luhan. “Now my beautiful hand is infected by Jongdae. It won’t be the same hand again. I maybe need to get amputation” Luhan sobbed. “You’re over exaggerating, Luhan.” Xiumin commented. And our Sehunnie only watch this weird scene with disbelief.

 

“Aaaaaaaa, I don’t know anymore!!” Sehun screamed and run toward his room. “Poor Sehunnie, he must have mental-breakdown now.” Xiumin pitied him. “Hmmph, let him be. He such a meanie.” Luhan pouted and his eyes become glassy. “There, there.”Xiumin patted Luhan’s head.  “Don’t be so hard with Sehun. He just doesn’t know how to deal with this whole weird situation. I mean who does?”  Luhan now looks guilty and uncomfortable.  “I know, but I hope he could at least recognize me. Jongdae can recognize you right away. I’m jealous with you two.” “Just give him a chance to proof himself.” After said his last word, both of them fainted.

 

Slowly after he opened his eyes, Luhan realized he is finally himself again. But somehow, he felt lost. He doesn’t know what to do with Sehun after this whole mess. And suddenly he remembers something important. Very very important. He looks his hand with disgust and ran to bathroom to wash his hand frantically.  As if it not enough, he opened a bottle of a hand sanitizer and pour the whole of it to his hand. Satisfied with his own, Luhan smile widely. But when he remembers about Sehun, his smile faded away immediately. “What should I do now? Is Sehun mad? But I supposed to be mad not him.”  But Luhan decided he should be wiser, he is older from Sehun after all. Therefore, he should talk this matter with Sehun to solve it.

 

“Hunny Bunny, are you there?” Luhan knocked the door. “No, Oh Sehun is not available at this moment. Please leave your message after ‘beep’ sound. Beep.”  “Hunnie, I know it’s you. Please let me in.” “Your message will be send to Sehun after a moment. Please wait.” “Hunnie, please…” “You’ve got message from Oh Sehun. I know you hate me, now find someone else who love you more than me! If you want to reply Oh Sehun message, leave it after ‘beep’ sound. Beep.” “Okay, that’s it.” Luhan kicked the door so hard till it open. “Oh. Sehun. How. Dare. You.” Luhan said while trying to breath. “Just find someone else Xi Luhan. Meanwhile Sehun will stay in my room forever and questioning Sehun’s life.” “But  I want you. It’s only you my baby, it’s only you.” Sehun eyes immediately lightened upon Luhan’s word. “Really?” “Of course, Bao bei.” “Umm, by the way I’m sorry hyung.” “Shh, it’s doesn’t matter anymore.” “Do you want bubble tea?” Sehun asked. Luhan smiled and pecked Sehun lips softly. “Your treat.” He whispered. 

 

 

 


What did I just write? It's become kinda weird..

Teehee, sorry  dear readers I haven't update for so long.

Blame it for stupid exam 

Please forgive me