Part 2

When Exo Switch Personality

 

Chanyeol-Kyungsoo version:

 

"Chanyeol? But I'm not Chanyeol..." Kyungsoo replied. "Wait? Why Kris hyung is here? Furthermore why is he called me Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo tried to remember. "Who are you?" Kris pointed to Chanyeol body suspiciously. "Hyung, I'm Kyungsoo." He pointed to himself (or Chanyeol's) like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Hmm, last time I remember I don't wear this clothes. And I'm not this tall. Obviously I won’t grow any taller anymore. My hand is not this big. “After he murmured those things, Kyungsoo looks like he got hit by a truck. Then he fainted once again.

 

"Kyungsoo-ya, are you alright?" Kris asked in worry. Sure, it's Kyungsoo in Chanyeol's body, but he want to make sure at least Chanyeol body is fine. Beside, Kyungsoo is one of s too..

 

"Hyung, why am I in Chanyeol's body?" "I don't know why or how, but I know how you’re feeling right now. I'm switching with Tao few hours ago." "Really?" Kyungsoo (Chanyeol’s) eyes widened.  "But how???" Kyungsoo asked."I don't know, really. But relax, you'll back to normal in a couple hours, I guess. And try not to hurt my Chanyeol." "Your Chanyeol?????" Kyungsoo made Chanyeol's eyes widen to it maximum. "Yes, mine. Got problem with that?" Kris glared at him.

 

Kyungsoo quickly shook his head. Argued with a pissed Kris is never a good idea. "Good boy. Now let's find Chanyeol, shall we? Where are you last time you fainted?" "Um-m I was in the kitchen, cooking some kimchi pasta because a certain member keeps nagging me if I don't." "Jongin?" Bulls-eye. Kris words hit the target directly and make Kyungsoo (Chanyeol's) painted with slight red colour. "H-hyung!!" "Why? The only thing I do is mention Jongin name.” Kris tried to sound as innocent as possible. But even a blind person can see love is blossoming between Jongin and Kyungsoo. But they totally oblivious about it and make other member frustrated and it required all of their willpower to not force them to date.

 

 "Let's go, Kyungsoo. We need to find Chanyeol." "Maybe it's only you hyung." Kyungsoo corrected. "Whatever Kyungsoo." Kris grabbed Chanyeol's hand and dragged him off.  "Kris hyung is obviously loves Chanyeol very much." He thought. However, Kyungsoo is still not used with Kris sudden affection between them. But nonetheless he followed the Exo-M leader.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen of Exo dorm...

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, hyung!!!" Jongin quickly catch Kyungsoo body, prevent him from falling too hard. He immediately checked Kyungsoo condition. " Oh my god, he stopped breathing." "What should I do now?" Jongin panicked. Then he decided to give him CPR. "Relax Jongin, you can do this. It's not like I want to kiss Kyungsoo hyung' nice, pinkish, soft plump lips." Jongin murmured to himself. He summoned all of his courage to bring his lip closer to Kyungsoo's.

 

But before he could take full advantage of the situation, Kyungsoo opened his eyes and smacked Jongin head. "Yah, what are thinking you do? ert!!" "Great, now he thinks I'm a ert." Jongin groaned. "No, I'm just trying to help you hyung. You just suddenly stopped breathing so I tried to help you Kyungsoo hyung!" Jongin argued, but deep inside he regret that Kyungsoo awake before he could kis- ehm practising CPR.  "Huh, what are you talking about? I'm Chanyeol!!"

 

"Did you just knock your head too hard? You obviously Kyungsoo hyung!" "I thought I just switched body with Kyungsoo. It's happened before with Kris hyung and Tao." Chanyeol said. "Great, now you're crazy too.." But, smell of burned kitchen stopped their little argument. ", Kyungsoo will kill me if I burn his kitchen." Jongin just gave him a weird look. "Seriously what's wrong with you, Kyungsoo hyung?" Jongin thought.

 

"Yah, Jongie!!! We need to take this before Kyungsoo killed me in my sleep." "Jo-jongie? Only Channie hyung called me like that." "Yah pabo, don't I told you I am Chan-channie hyung?" "Chan-channie hyung? What else your nickname I gave to you? I need to make sure that you're really Chanyeol hyung!" "Forever Creeper Chantokki hyung, satisfied now Annoying Kkamjongie?" "Not really, but I'm convinced a little." But during their conversation the flame is only getting bigger.

 

"Oh my, what to do now?" Now he would get killed by their manager hyung too if their dorm burned into ashes. "Wait, I won't get killed by manager hyung. Technically, it's Kyungsoo who burned the dorm." A bright (creepy) smile find its way to Chanyeol' (Kyungsoo's) face. "Chan hyung, don't make a creepy face using Kyungsoo hyung face. It makes me shiver." Jongin protested. "Aww, Jongin is caring about Kyungie, huh?" Jongin has a sudden urge to smack Chanyeol with a fire extinguisher nearby. "Wait, fire extinguisher! Eureka!!!! Hyung, we can use fire extinguisher!!" Jongin thought he was a genius. And the other idiot believes it too. "Jongin-ah, you're so genius!" Chanyeol clapped his hand like a seal.

 

"I know right?" Jongin shrugged. "Alright, but how to use this damn thing?" As they struggled to use the fire extinguisher and then Kris come and rescue the two idiots from headache ‘how to use a fire extinguisher’.  “Give me that." Kris snatched the problematic fire extinguisher and with swift movement he immediately extinguishes the fire. "Wooah Kris hyung, you could be a firefighter! So cool!!" Chanyeol clapped. "Oh my god, my Chanyeol is so cute." Kris squealed internally, but he keep it cool.

 

“Park Chanyeol, you’re dead meat now! How dare you burned my kitchen!” Kyungsoo screamed on top of his lung. Chanyeol shivered and hide behind his lover.  Beside, Kyungsoo small size make it easier to hide behind Kris tall body. “Hyung, Kyungsoo wants to kill me.” Chanyeol said with fear. “Over my dead body you, Do Kyungsoo. I won’t let you even left a single scratch on Chanyeol body.” But Kyungsoo is not Kyungsoo anymore, he turned into D.O Goku. “Whatever you Wu Yifan! I’ll just have to kill both of you!” Kyungsoo pointed at both of them. “Hyung, you’re scary.” Jongin interrupted Kyungsoo rage.

 

“You! Kim Jongin! Why did you let  Park Chanyeol touch my precious kitchen! I’ll kill you too!” Jongin shocked  hearing Kyungsoo words. “Sorry hyung, I thought saving you way more important. Guess I was wrong.” Jongin left with a sad expression in his face. He look like a lost puppy, drenched wet and got kicked from its beloved owner. Kyungsoo wants to chase him, but he fainted for the third time. When he conscious, he back to his own body and remember about Jongin. He try to find him, but no result so far. He searched the entire possible place list Jongin might go, but Jongin wasn’t there. “Oh my god, did I make Jongin sad and hate me for rest of his life?” Kyungsoo was so frustrated and wander in a nearby park. It’s beautiful but nobody there. “Jongin-ah where are you?” Kyungsoo start sobbing. “KIM JONGIN I LOVE YOU!” Kyungsoo screamed. He knows Jongin couldn’t hear him but he want to release all of the emotion pent-up inside his chest. “Did you mean it hyung? Do you really love me?” Jongin voice suddenly spoke.

 

Kyungsoo start running and hug Jongin for his dear life.”I do. I do love you Jongin. Even if you don’t reciprocate my feeling. Even if you hate me now. I’m not worth for your love.” “Who are you to decide that? I will love whoever I love and it’s you Kyungsoo hyung.” Jongin Kyungsoo cheek lightly. Kyungsoo swear he was on cloud nine because of happiness. “Took you long time! We were waiting for this since century.” Krisyeol couple decide to their sweet moment. Well, actually it’s only Chanyeol since Kris want to have a date with his Chanyeol. “Chanyeol, it’s not polite to interrupt  them. Let’s go.” Kris dragged his boyfriend away. “Umm hyung, let’s go for a date shall we?” Jongin ask and blush because of embarrassment. “Sure.” Kyungsoo take Jongin hands and intertwined them. Then he quickly pecked Jongin cheeks and whisper,

“I love you, Jongin.”

 

 


 

Sorry it's took so long but here it is. 

Please tell me what are you think about this chapter, readers...

 

 

Happy Birthday our Duizhang!!!