Part 1

When Exo Switch Personality

 

 

 

Tao-Kris version:

 

 

"Why am I in Tao's body?!!!!! Tao (Kris) suddenly screamed. "Yeah!" Wait, what?" Kris blinked cutely (or Tao in Kris' body). "It means I can use duizhang cards as much as I want. Mwahahaha.." "Huang Zitao, don't you dare!!" Tao glared at Kris (or the opposite since they switched body.) "Oh I will duizhang. And I will go to every broadcast showing my ultimate aegyo with your body if you don't let me using your damn card." Tao said, emphasized the "your body" word. "Hey, what happened? You guys yelled loudly in 2am for bacon sake." Chanyeol interrupted their (little) quarrel.

 

Seeing Chanyeol approached them, Kris (Tao) smirked."Chanyeol-ge, bbuing-bbuing!!" "What the fire truck! Kris hyung is doing aegyo! Who are you and what you did to my Kris hyung?" Chanyeol start to pose a taekwondo stance. "Your Kris hyung is in here, Chanyeol." Tao (Kris) pointed Tao's body. "The one who doing aegyo with my body is Tao. I don't know why but clearly we has switched our body." He sighed deeply. "Whoa, it's so cool." Chanyeol eyes widen and start clapping like a seal. And he suddenly thought something. "Wait, Tao! Show me your aegyo one more time. I need to record this for sure. I want to see cute duizhang hyung again." Chanyeol immediately search for his phone to record this unforgettable moment of Kris aegyo.

 

"Ready, 1..2..3. Bbuing-bbuing." Tao let out his ultimate aegyo with Kris' body. "Daebak!! I never know Kris hyung can be this cute." Chanyeol clapped one more time with teary eyes because laughed too loud. But suddenly there's a chill behind his back. "Have fun, Chanyeollie?" "Umm, I c-can explain this hyung." "Why are you stuttering?""H-hyung, I justwanttoseeyourcutepose."

 

"And what are you saying? Care to explain?" Tao (Kris) leaned closer to Chanyeol. He actually heard Chanyeol clearly but he like to make fun of the younger rapper. "Because I'm so curious, yeah! No, actually it's because you always tell me cute, but I'm manly hyung! I even have a manly deep voice. So I always want to know your cute side. See, you're cute right?" Chanyeol pointed his phone screen. "Delete it, Yeollie. Now. Or else." Kris threatens him. "No! I'd never delete it even if I die!!!" Chanyeol desperately protect his phone like his life depends on it. But Kris easily grabbed and hugs him even with Tao's body. "But you're cuter than me, giraffe." Kris' word make Chanyeol blush like crazy.

 

 

"Um, guys... I'm still here you know.." Tao said awkwardly. "Go away Huang Zitao! You may use my cards to buy Gucci even along with its store, but don't you dare interrupt my time with this cute giraffe of mine." "Really ge? I'll buy it for sure. Bye, then." Tao waved them goodbye excitedly and immediately leave them to buy a Gucci store.

As Kris leaned closer to Chanyeol's face, want to kiss the younger "Hyung, as much as I love Tao, it's not to the extend I want to kiss my dongsaeng. And I don't want to angered Baekhyunnie. "You love Tao?" Tao's (Kris) face darkens because of jealousy. "It's only between hyung-dongsaeng, geez." Chanyeol pouted and folded his arms. "Then what's your feeling about me, Yeollie?"

 

Red colour painted Chanyeol's cheek. "I-i.. IloveyouKrishyung." "I can't heard you, say it louder please~." Kris chuckled inside. He already knows it, but still. He loves seeing Chanyeol's flustered face. "I love you Kris hyung!" Chanyeol screamed at the top of his lung. "I already know it, of course. But, I love you too, my Yeollie baby." Kris moved closer toward Chanyeol seductively. "Hyung~" Chanyeol whined. "I won't kiss you with Tao's lip for sure. You're mine, I won't allow you touched by somebody else. Even if it's me in someone else body. I don't want Tao lips touch the beautiful lips of yours." He stepped back a little to see Chanyeol's shy expression, but suddenly fainted.

 

 "Hyung, hyung! Are you okay?" Chanyeol shook Tao's body softly. "Damn!! I just about to sign the damn paper and the Gucci store will be mine!!!" Tao woke up in his own body and pulled out his hair, frustated. "T-tao? Is that you?" "No, I'm not Tao. I am the amazing kung-fu panda who almost had a Gucci store if I don't back to my body suddenly." “Are you alright?”  “Alright?  You asked me whether I am alright? Hahahaha, you’re so funny.” Tao laugh like a maniac. “How am I suppose to be alright if I don’t have my own Gucci store? I just have to sign that paper a-aandd it’s Kris ge who pay for it. Now he must canceled the deal and I can’t possibly get another chance like this.” Tao started sobbing loudly. Chanyeol decided to back off from Tao’s drama scene. It’s official now, Exo-M maknae has lost his mind.

 

Meanwhile Kris...

 

"Sir, are you okay? You still have to sign the paper if you want to buy the store."

Kris immediately throws the paper. "I won't buy this Gucci store." He said in a final tone. “I still can save my wallet fom that panda before it too late.” He thought. And then he walks away from the store like a boss, leaving the employees confused. "What's wrong with that man?" They shake their head.  Kris almost stopped a taxi and suddenly remembers he can fly. He decided to fly away to meet his baby Yeollie. "Wait for me, Yeollie."

 

When Kris arrived, he saw Chanyeol waiting for him. When Chanyeol saw Kris, his eyes lightened and immediately run to hug him. But in Kris arms, he suddenly faint. "Yeollie, baby are you okay? Chanyeol-ah, answer me, please..." He asked when Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes. "Chanyeol? But I'm not Chanyeol............" He said in confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

(to be continued.......)

 

 


 can't you guess who is it?

p.s : just ignore thee grammar and spelling error, okay?