Final Ending

Forbidden Sin

 

Dara woke and notice that Jiyong was gone, she starts to get worried and scared that the feeling might disappear again. She ran out the room with the blanket covering her body and once when she saw Jiyong was in the kitchening cooking breakfast, she dash to his side, hugging him from behind.
 
Jiyong chuckles the moment he felt her hugging him so tightly. “Good Morning.”
 
“Good Morning.” Dara spoke softly      
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“I thought that you left me again...”
 
Jiyong turn around to face her and places a kiss on her forehead. “Pabo, I will never leave you. Now get dress, so we can have breakfast.” 
 
Dara got dress and settled herself down on the table while Jiyong serve out the food. Her eyes widen seeing her favorite disses on the table.
 
“How is it that you know everything about me Jiyong? What I like and dislike?”
 
Jiyong stop what he was doing from her question and place a smile on his face. “ Lets just call it a man’s instinct.”
 
“Pish, you must been a stalking me right?” She narrowed her eyes at him playfully.  
 
“Well no...not really...” Jiyong scratch his head awkwardly. I guess he was right? Since before he became human he did follow her around everywhere she went beside the women’s bathroom...
 
Dara smiles as both ate their breakfast happy without knowing that someone was watching them closely with eyes fill with tears and hate. She was pointing an arrow of death at Dara. 
 
Just when Sohee was about to shot. “I can’t do it...I can’t. Seeing him so happy when hes with her. I will never be able to even make Jiyong oppa that happy but if I kill her...oppa will be sad again...” She put her hands down and let go of the bow and arrow and disappear from sight. 
 
*****
 
Sohee appear once more in front of YG. “Is your Job done?”
 
“I can’t kill her...I’m sorry...” Sohee spoke with tearfully. 
 
YG was furies at at her words. “Sohee, you too need to get rid of this foolish feeling of your as well. Jiyong is no longer one of us, he must be punish, even if it means I have to do it myself!” YG yelled with his all mighty voice and vansh. 
 
*****
 
Dara was having a great time with Jiyong on the beach until the pain on her chest struck her hard. Her breath was starting to get lesser and lesser, she soon fell down on her knees and then fainted on the sand.
 
 “Dara, DARA!” Jiyong dash to her side. 
 
Jiyong quickly carried her bridged style and ran to the hospital.
 
“Doctor is she going to be alright?” Jiyong asked worriedly. 
 
“Well...its strange...when she last came here she was really healthy, with no sickness or diseases at all but...”
 
“But...what?”
 
“From what we found, she seems to have a bad heart. If she gets to excited or have any emotional break downs she will surely die. Its really rare for things like this to happen all sudden.”  
   
“Is there anyways to help her get better, please you have to save her.” 
 
“First, she needs a heart transfer, but its going to be hard since her disease is growing faster than it normally does. I’m sorry but we will try our best.” The doctor pat him on the shoulder and left. 
 
Jiyong enter the room and Dara was already awake. She turn to Jiyong and smile.  
 
“Jiyong, what did the doctor say. I’m going to be fine right?” Dara asked.
 
Jiyong forces a light smile. “Yea...he told me that you been stressing too much and needs more sleep thats all.” He lied.
 
“Oh..is that so...thats strange...”
 
Jiyong went to Dara side and sat next her as he lock hands with her.“Get more sleep Dara. Don’t worry I’ll be right beside you.” Dara said nothing but smiles again and slowly close her eyes.
 
*****
 As Days past things were getting worse, they have to go back to the hospital many times due to Dara’s condition. Dara soon suspect that something is wrong with her and knew that Jiyong was not telling her the truth. She soon went to find out about it her self and found out that she had a bad heart and might die if she gets to happy or emotional with her feelings toward Jiyong. She cry every time when Jiyong is not around because she doesn’t want Jiyong to know that she knew about her sickness. 
 
Dara was onces again in the hospital while Jiyong enter the room.
 
Dara turn to him and forces a smile. “So how was it?”
 
Jiyong too had to forces a smile on his face. “Its fine. You just need more rest and stop doing alot of active things.”
 
Jiyong eyes were getting teary, he quickly tried to brush them away. “You must be hungry baby girl. I’ll go get you something to eat, I’ll be right back ok?” He left out the room. 
 
Once he was out the room he lend against the wall while tears came down his faces.
 
“I’m sorry Mr.Kwon, but her condition is getting worser and it seems like we can’t find her anyone to do a heart transfer. If we don’t have her transfer her heart in 2 days...it might be too late for her to live on.” 
 
Jiyong was on the hospital rooftop, he sat down on the benches and close his eyes and sigh. “Dara...” He mumble. 
 
“Oppa...”
 
Jiyong opens his eyes from the familiar voice. “So-ohee!”
 
“Jiyong oppa...if you truly wish to save her...you must come back with me and receive your punishment.”
 
“What?”
 
Sohee grbe Jiyong’s hand. “Its the only way to save her...if you don’t she’ll died...You must come back with me and if you do YG will change her faith.”
 
“Change her faith?” Jiyong eyes brow became furious.  
 
“Yes...she will be save but...her memories of you will be erase forever. Please come back oppa, you don’t belong here, in this world.”  
 
Jiyong stood but and push side her hands and walked away.
 
“Jiyong oppa! I will come back for you tomorrow!” Sohee shouted.
 
*****
 
Ji came into Dara’s room once again and there she was sleeping soundly, he walk up slowly toward her, afraid to wake her up from her beauty sleep. 
 
Jiyong sat down next her and notices a small book next to the lamp. He went to get it and open it up to see what his babygirl been up too.  
 
I found out that I am sick...I’m going to die...Jiyong he keeps telling me lies but I know he’s hurt inside. I don’t want him to be sad, I don’t want him to be in pain, I don’t want him to cry...Every Day I’m always afraid that he will disappear but now...I’m afraid to disappear to a world without him... 
 
“I want to remember those memories...I want to take those happy memories of you with me...so at least...you can still remain in my memories and...in my heart...”  - Dara 
 
Ji burst into tears but quickly hold onto it. He doesn’t want to wake her up, he doesn’t want her to know, he doesn’t want to...let go of this sinful love... 
 
*****
 
Next morning Jiyong went to the rooftop again. 
 
“Jiyong Oppa have you decided it yet?” Sohee appear in front of him again.
 
“I have and I’m not going back with you. I’m staying here, I made a promise and I attempt to keep that promise.” Jiyong spoke determinedly and then walk away.
 
“Oppa! if you stay then she’ll die! You're willing to let her die because of your love!” Sohee yelled.
 
Jiyong stop from his track and turn around. “Who said that she’s going to die.” He turn back and continue walking away. 
 
“OPPA!!” 
 
Ji enter the room she was awake, he walk toward her and sat next her.
 
Dara turn to him and smile that smile of hers. Jiyong smile back as well. “Dara...although...I never even once ask you out or propose to you...are you still willing to married me?” Jiyong asked with tearful eyes.
 
“Pabo...of course I will.” Dara loop her arms around Jiyong and places a light kiss on his lips but before she could pull away Jiyong’s quickly cup her cheeks and deepen the kiss, enable her to pull away.  
 
Jiyong broke the kiss duw of lack of air and smiled but with a slightly sadness behind it. “Lets get married, Lets get married tomorrow Sandara Park.”   
 
***** 
 
(5 years later)
 
Dear, Sandara Park
 
          Once you had read this letter, I’m no longer next to you anymore but I want you to know how happy I am to meet you and to even fall in love with you. You had brought me so much joy in life that I could even thought of, but the most joy I had loved was spending it with you...I’m not afraid of death nor I am afraid of God’s Judgment for the sins I had committed, the only thing I am afraid of is leaving you...Please don’t be sad because of me, I hate to see you cry baby girl... I’m sorry...and I love you, even if I’m not next to you my Heart will always near you...always...
 
Love, Kwon Jiyong
 
 
Dara was standing on the hill side, holding onto a letter in her left hand and her other hands slowly places it on her chest. she close her eyes while a gush of wind blew through her, a small glimpses of tears fall down her face. She quickly wipe it off her face once she heard a little boy’s voice calling her.
 
“OMMA!”
 
Dara turn around and saw her son running at her with full speed. “Jiyong.”
 
“Look omma, I went to pick some flowers for you.” He hand her a hand full of small flowers.
 
Dara knee down. “These flowers are so beautiful Jiyong, thank you.” She place a kiss on his forehead.
 
“As long as Omma likes it, I’m HAPPY.” Little Jiyong smiled widely 
 
“Lets, go home now Jiyong.” Dara smiles and hold her son’s small hands and walk away into distances... 
 
 
*************END*************
 
 
 

THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

You guys can already guess what Jiyong did to save her already...right?

It is very sad even I myself can’t believe that it had to end like this...

 

 

LOL but anyways I hope you all enjoy and see ya next time! :D