Contract With the Devil

Forbidden Sin

 

 

 

Jiyong was walking along a Dark path to Hell when he stop when he reach the flames of hell where the Devil sitting on his throne. Jiyong look up and meet with the devils eyes but show no fear or regret but with determent eyes flashes on his faces.

 

The Devil grins upon seeing Jiyong. “What have brought an angle from heaven down in hell?”

 

“I’m here to make a contract with you.” The devil smirks at Jiyong’s words

 

“I knew that you’ll come to me sooner or later.”

 

“What do you mean?” Jiyong said with a questionable look.

 

 “I have been watching you Kwon Jiyong and I know what you want, what you desire the most and what you want from me.” The devil viciously said with a smile.

 

“If you know that much you will grant me what I want.” Jiyong said firmly.

 

“Yes I will but in return…you have to bring me that man’s soul.” The devil point at the flames of hell and Jiyong look at it and saw Donghae his eyes widen in shock.

 

“What’s wrong Jiyong? I thought you wanted to be with your Dara, if you kill him and bring me his soul, I’m willing to make all of your wishes come truth…all you needed to do is bring me his pure soul.” The Devil came closer to him and whisper in his ears.

 

“I…I…will do it.” Jiyong eyes show determent with no regrets on his words

 

“I like the looks in your eyes.” The devil touches Jiyong’s chest as his hand turn on fire. Jiyong winces in pain and pushes him away. Jiyong than look at his chest where the flame had burn him, the burn scar turn into a black mark of the devil embraced on his chest like a tattoo.

 

“Our contract is seal and if you fail…your soul is mine.” The devil smirks evilly and flew back on his throne.

 

 

 

 

 

 

One who had a deal with the devil is to be punish for 500 years and he had made a contract with the Devil…He had a forbidden act… 

 

*****

 

Dara was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress, sitting near water fountain, she sight deeply. She going to be marry soon but the hard stab on her chest was still there. She stood up and was about to walk back to the brides room but was stop by an unknowing figure. He was standing across from her, smiling at her with yearning eyes. The moment her eyes meet his, she felt a familiar feeling that she had been longing for coming from him.

 

She froze on her stop staring at the strange mysterious man that was soon walking toward her. He held out his hand to her.

 

“You don’t have to get marry if you don’t want to.” He said with a voice of sorrow and desire.

 

Dara’s eyes never left him as she stare at his hand. She can’t ignore this feeling inside of her, her heart was beat rapidly with every breath she took. Their something about this man that she can’t describe…that made her felt happy, fulfillness in life and love. She slowly places her hand on his while a small smile form on his lips with the sight of happiness he had waited for, for so long.

 

Jiyong quickly grab hold onto her tightly taking her away from the place and into somewhere only the two can be together.

 

*****

 

At the wedding, Donghae was lying on the ground with a bullet pierces his heart and crowed gather around him as the sound of cries fill the air.

 

 

 

 

 

He had broken heaven’s law; taking mortal life should be pay with your life and be punished for 10 thousand years for their sinful crime…   

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The story is coming to an END....TT_____TT