Morning Date

Forbidden Sin

 

 

 

“Appa.” Dara call out to her Dad who was sitting across to the man she assumes is her future husband.

 

“Dara come here.” Her Dad told and her guild her to sit next to her mom.

 

“Anyeohasayo I’m Lee Donghae.” he smiles at Dara brightly.

 

“Anyeohasayo I’m Sandara Park but please call me Dara.” She greet back with a smile.

 

Everyone was having a great conversation while Jiyong was standing next to Dara. Watching her interaction with Donghae, both were having a lovely conversation and Jiyong don’t like it one bit. He was burning with anger and jealousy. He don’t know who Donghae is but he can’t help but felt the urge to punch the hell out of him for being flirty with is Dara! But he knows that he can’t do that, it’s against Heaven’s law to mess with human’s affaire.

 

After a long time of chit chatting, everyone decide to say there farewell. Dara went home after saying her goodbye to both of her parents.

 

“The Donghae guy was so bad.” She said with  smile without knowing that someone was still trailing behind her while his eyes wide open in shock at what she just said.

 

“BABY GIRL WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! YOU HAVE ME!! I’M MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN HIM!!!YOUR NOT ALLOW TO LIKE HIM BECAUSE YOUR MINE DARA MINE!!!!” Jiyong yelled loudly in anger even though it’s clearly that she can’t hear him.

 

Dara went to grab her cloth and change. Jiyong gulped down hard seeing her taking off her blouse and now her bra straps.

 

“!” Jiyong cures and quickly vanish before anger fill inside of him again but now he must go somewhere else because if he stays here anymore longer he don’t know how long will he be able to contain his lust.

 

*****

 

Jiyong POV

I had just finished my last mission and was on my way to see my Dara. When I got there, she was outside standing in front of her apartment as if she is waiting for someone but never minding that! My jaw drop automatenly seeing what she was wearing! Dara was wearing a white dress that reach up to her knee with white high heels while her hair was led down and at the end of her hair was curl up. She looks beautiful like a goddess that came down from heaven. I can’t even take my eyes off of her.

 

My thought was soon broken when I saw that Donghae guy again approaching her! But what was more shocking to me was that she smiles at him and went inside his car! Without a second though, I quickly follow from behind and everywhere they went. First they both enter a clothes shop and that DONGHAE GUY DARE TO HOLD MY DARA’S HANDS!! I flare with anger seeing both interactions.

 

“YOU STOP HOLDING ON TO HER HAND!! I’m THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD DO THAT!” I yelled but I know that they can’t hear me but WHO THE HECK CARES I DON’T WANT A BIG NOBOGY TOUCHING MY DARA!!

 

They got out of the shop and went into a restaurant while I still tail behind them without taking my sight off of those two. My DARA and that DONGHAE were again having a lovey conversion again! I was pacing back and forth waiting angrily for the two to stop there conversation and the lovey atmosphere they were having because it’s already killing me inside seeing her with another man!

 

After a while both ate there food and now finally both exited out of the restaurant but more anger only fill inside of me, at the sweet guester the Donghae guy was doing to my Dara. While tailing them from behind both laugh at something that I don’t know since I was still busy making metal notes on how should I get rid of this guy but was soon stop at my track when I saw them both entering a wedding shop…

 

*****

 

Author POV

Jiyong’s eyes widen in shock and quickly follow them inside.

 

Dara and Donghae went through the bride clothes and stop upon a beautiful wedding dress.

 

“How about trying this one on Dara? I bit it’ll look beautiful on you.” Donghae smile at Dara while she smile back and nod her head.

 

After waiting for a couple minutes Dara came out wearing the beautiful wedding dress, both Jiyong and Donghae eyes widen upon her beauty. Jiyong was about to make his way to his baby girl but was stop by Donghae who went to her side.

 

“How does it look?” Dara asked.

 

“You look beautiful Dara!” Donghae exclaim happily.  “Although it’s only been a day since we know each other and where also going to be married in a week but…I’m starting to felt attached to you already Dara.” Donghae shyly confess.

 

Dara smile shyly as well at his confession. “Me too…” she said softly.

 

Donghae smile widely because she felt the same way as he does. He went close to her and cups her cheeks and places a light kiss on her forehead. “Dara, I’m glad were getting married.”

 

But inside the room there was still the visible angel inside. His eye became watery as tears was about to drop from his eyes, he clinches his jaw tightly and his first turn into a ball…he was hurt, angery, with so many mix emotion in sadness and pain, knowing the women of his life is going to be with another man but he knows that this was going to happen someday but he can’t help but felt this stab pain in his chest.

 

It’s forbidden for mortal and angel to fall in love...its impossible for two people from different world to be together…     

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hahaha I decided to put Donghae as her fiance because one comment wanted Jae or Dong to be her fiance so I put Donghae in it because I never ship Darahae before and wanted to give it a shot. ^.^