The Beginning

Forbidden Sin

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

It’s was a beautiful warm day, when I decided to visit my lovey Ssantoki, Sandara Park but she really hates it when people call her that so its Dara for short. Dara was sitting outside on this fine day reading a book alongside with her dog Gaho. A dog I had rescue 4 month ago, it was abandon when it was just a new born pup. On the day I had rescue the poor thing I decided to give it to my Ssantoki to raise it, although I know her big fear against dogs but I still gave it to her anyways.

 

***Flash Back**

 

 I was holding a 1 month old pup on my arms and facing the door. I press the door bell and gently place the dog on the platform and dispear from sight. The door opens showing the petite girl wearing a thick glass under her nose.

 

“Who is it?” Dara look around but saw no one until she heard a bark, her face turn pale and a worry look flash on her face. She looks down slowly and saw a small hopeless pup look at her with big cute eyes.

 

At first I thought that she would fall for the little fella cute act but I was wrong...

 

“KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!” Dara screams.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!! DON’T COME CLOSE TO ME!” Dara move back 10 meters away from the small cute dog. I laugh at her reaction. The small pup move his way closer to her but she immediately move back more. The pup than sat down and cry out to her and flash a pity look.

 

Dara sigh deeply and slowly made her way to the small pup. “Wheres your master? Were you abandon by some bad people?” She kneel down and talk to the small pup. The pup only cry out understanding what she said.

    

“Those are some very bad owner you had.” Dara smile and pat it on the head. “Ok I’ll take care of you…but under some condition. You’re not allowed to come too close to me, I still need time to get use to you and from now on I shall call you…GAHO.” She brightly smiles at the Gaho as it barks saying at it likes its name. I just chuckle at my Ssantoki cuteness and that she finally wants to be close with a dog.  

 

**END FLASHBACK**

 

 

Author POV

Jiyong flew to her side but was stop by Gaho who was barking at him as it wags its tail.

 

“Hello Gaho miss me.” Jiyong pat him on the head. Although that human can’t see Jiyong but strangly dogs are the only one that could see his existed in life.

 

Dara look at Gaho that was barking and wagging his tail at thin air. She tilts her head to the side in confession who Gaho is getting all excited about.

 

“Gaho ah~” Dara called out as Gaho quickly turns toward her master.

 

“Gaho who were you barking at?” She asked her dog while Jiyong just smile at her cute question and went to her side.

 

“It was me who Gaho was barking at baby girl.” Jiyong said as he wrap his arms around her shoulder and place a light kiss on her forehead. As always his heart still beats wildly for her every time he come close to her, her sweet scent that will always drive him in insane, her lovey face and her beautiful smile he would love to see every day of his life.  

 

Dara felt cold shiver through her body with the feeling that someone it sitting right beside her but she doesn’t why, every time she gets this feeling her hearts starts to act up strangly. Her tummy flutters when she felt something cold landed on her forehead.

 

She soon snaps out when her phone rang, she quickly went to answer it. “Oh…Appa?”

 

 “Dara…if you’re not so busy right now I have someone important for you to meet.” Her Dad spoke from the other line.

 

“Who Appa?” Dara asked.

 

“Your Fiancé.”