Forbidden Sin

Forbidden Sin

 

 

Dara POV

During my date with Donghae I can’t help but felt this strange cold aura around me as if someone is deathly piss at me for some reason I don’t know. Everywhere I went with Donghae I tried my best to ignore this strangle feeling but I can’t, it keeps on bugging me the whole time during our date. After Donghae and I enter the wedding store the strange cold aura was slowly fading away…

 

I snap out of my mind when Donghae spoke. “You look beautiful Dara!” he exclaimed happily.  “Although it’s only been a day since we know each other and where also going to be married in a week but…I’m starting to felt attached to you already Dara.” Donghae shyly confess to me.

 

I was left speechless, I never really thought that he would really confess to me like this or even have a bit of feeling for me since this wedding thing was plan by both side of our family.

 

**Flashback**

 

After I got home, I change into some new cloth until my phone rang. I went to answer it. “So how do you like their son Dara?” My father spoke.

 

“Well he’s was nice and I found out that we both have a lot in common.” I answer back.

 

“That’s good to know.” He said happily.

 

“But…” I said uncertainly.

 

“But?” My dad said with a questionable voice.

 

“That doesn’t mean that I willing to marry him thought.” My father became furious at my words.

 

“Dara, you will marry him, this marriage had been plan ever since you were little and I don’t want to back down now to an old friend of mine, and from what I see, it seem like Mrs. Lee’s son have taken the liking to you.” My dad said but it sound more like and order.

 

“But…” I try to reason out.

 

“No but dear, we’re just doing what’s best for you Dara.” My mom soon spoke from the other line, while I can’t do nothing about and obey, they’re the kind parent that makes promise and never breaks it because it’s our family great pride when it comes to businesses and Yes even if to forces me to married off to their son to unite the Park Corporation and the Lee’s together.  

 

**END OF FLASHBACK**

 

 

*****

 

I look at Donghae who was looking at me with hopeful eyes, I smile lightly. “Me too…”

 

Donghae smile widely, when I said that. He went close to me and cups my cheeks and places a light kiss on my forehead. “Dara, I’m glad were getting married.” He then pulls me for a hug but at the same time the strange cold aura slowly vanish…I somehow starts to felt empty and lonely inside for some reason I can’t explain.

 

After my date with Donghae, I came back home and slump on my bed. My mind was wandering off why the cold aura disappears all sudden. I sigh deeply and look up in the cycling. I slowly close my eyes and fell into a deep sleep, hoping that strange cold aura will come back…

 

*****

 

Author POV

Jiyong was standing alone in a white room. A big gush of clouds came in and forms into a man who is the heavenly God known as YG. Jiyong look up to meet his eyes, his eyes were fill with pain and sadness, YG frowns in disappointment seeing the state Jiyong is in.

 

“Kwon Jiyong. Your duty is to help people on earth and because of your foolish love for that mortal; it has cause disaster to both Heaven and Earth! I want you now to get rid of your foolish feeling, you know that its against Heaven's Law to fall in love with an mortal, its a forbidden sin you has committed; now burn all of your feelings for her and continue your duty as you were told!” YG Spoke with an all might voice that echo through the room.

 

Jiyong darken, is there nothing really he could do to have her?, even if he were to erase everything will he be able to move on?...No, he can’t…he can’t destroy his love for her because those feeling was truth it was real...

 

Jiyong came out of the room after the scold from the YG, he was walking gloomy outside heaven’s door, when Sohee flew and lock arms with him.

 

“Oppa! Where have you been?” Sohee said cheerfully but Jiyong only brush her off and vanish.

 

*****

 

It has been a week already and the wedding was tomorrow. Dara was walking alone at night and enter the church where she’ll be saying her holy vows. She sat down on the benches and sigh deeply. The cold shiver feeling hasn’t come back to her ever since that day at the Wedding store. She doesn’t know why but she misses the feeling because it somehow fills in the empty spot in her chest.

 

She sigh again…she then close her eyes and pray with her handclaps together, praying for the feeling to come back.

 

After a few while a small glimpse of wind pass by and their he was standing before her. Jiyong knee down to face her, his eyes became misty looking at her and seeing her beautiful face up close.

 

Dara soon felt the cold aura again, she smiles but it slowly disappears when the feeling wasn’t the same as it use to, it was fill with sadness, longing, with so many painful emotion.

 

“Baby girl...I love you and if I’m allowed to live and love you, I’m willing to throw away my pure heart and cut off these wings, even if it means I have to go against God, I’m willing to do so.” Jiyong cup her cheeks as tears flow down his face. Jiyong slowly went to kiss her on her pink lips while his tears continue to pour down his face and vanishes into thin air leaving the woman he loves alone in the darkness...

 

Dara doesn’t know why but after the coldness vanish once more she felt a stab pain in her chest while her heart was aching and crying out for the coldness to come back…a small tear escape her eyes unknowing to her, she went to wipe it off her face and soon…she was already sobbing her heart out without knowing the reason for her tears to fall…