Distractions Distractions

Why Can't You See Me?

It was now thursday and raining like hell. You loved the rain but when you didnt have the time to really appreciate it you REALLY didnt appreciate it you know?. Your hair got wet as well as your clothes which guaranteed some a lot of  stares at school...you didnt like attention that much anymore but you knew it was coming to you this morning.

 

You're in english and really struggling to stay awake, your teacher was going off on one about some boring crap you didnt care to find out about but to keep conscious you decided to do some doodling. You were surprised you still had space on your book as you doodled nearly every lesson on the same book for YEARS.

 

"just add this here and put this thereeeee KYAAA!!...broke my pencil, NOW i have to get up and sharpen it..." you mumbled as you were so tired you couldnt even talk to yourself properly. 

 

You sit at the front of the classroom and the sharpener is at the back of the classroom so get up calmly not trying to embarrass yourself (you have always been a clumsy girl, you would fall over nothing..yes nothing) and there he was..that bundle of perfection on legs, that angel.  He didnt look up thank God because he would have seen that very unattractive and blatantly obvious shade of red that flushed across your cheeks but you kind of wanted him to JUST so you could admire his manly Yet soft and cute featured face.

 

"ahhhhh he's in ANOTHER one of my lessons? Yess what luck..look at that face..oh lemons i can't even with him" 

 

BANG SLAP! You fell FLAT on your face and why? You got distracted. You didnt feel the pain or the embarssement yet because you were still flustered from all the thinking about him but then the instant and simultaneous clanging and scraping of chairs across the floor soon snapped you out of it.

 

"DAMNIT what if he saw?? WHAT IF HE THINKS IM WEIRD AND CLUMSY?? OH LUSH!.. WAIT"

 

you got up slowly, to everyones surprise because you made a pretty intense connection with the floor just moments ago and slyly glaced over at that delicious beast. To your extreme but not expressed happiness, he didnt even blink when it happened, He clearly didnt care which means he could think you were weird because he didn't even see it. Phew. You proceeded to the sharpner despite all eyes being on you an managed to make it back to your seat on your feet and without your teacher making too much of a fuss. You continued to doodle and by the end of class you had a lovely headshot drawing of the mysterious, nom nom, good looking boy sitting two rows behind you.

 

That STILL nameless kid. 

--------------------------

Its lunch time and you whip out you money to pay for your lunch (you L♥VE food okayy like A LOT) and you feel an all too familiar hand run down your side then poke you like crazy, like a violent tickle and only one person you knew LOVED to do that to you. 

 

Your bestfriend Chanyeol.

You guys had been bestfriends since middle school and loved each other more than Onew loved chicken (Onew is in a boyband you are OBSESSED with) the only difference is that now in high school he had a boyfriend who loved you too but made it clear as much as possible that he loved him more. The both of them were openly accepted in your school as a couple, which was also unique. They went by the ship name 'BaekYeol'

 

" YEOLLIE! CAN YOU NOT!" you exclamed rather loudly

 

"HAHAHA i just KNEW i would get you this time! Come here and give me a hug" he pulled you in close and squeezed you tightly. You hadnt seen this guy in a whole 3 days because of baekhyun, school and oh yeah his boyfriend baekhyun, you missed him but were a little hurt that he didnt even make an effort to find out how you were in those 3 days..especially because of that new guy you found. you loved talking to chanyeol about boys because he actually understood what you meant and provided you with fantastic banter.

 

"where have you been huh? You just abandoned me and left me alone to drown and die in my own sorrows!! Where have you been? Ive really needed you!" you said as you flung your arms around his slender waist and shot him an annoyed yet cute glare.

 

"you know where my mind and time has been kyutie pie haha sorry but im here now though! YEOLLIE TO THE RESCUEEEE"

he did a huge superman glide across the lunch hall, straight to the table you both sat at whenever you were eating lunch togther. 

 

"soooo whats been going on with you kyutiekyu? Have you missed me? I know you have because im park chanyeol OF COURSE you would of missed me ahahaha"

"ive been all good you know? Im finally on top of my work YESSS and have kept my head down" you said punching him playfully on the shoulder.

"so why have you needed me so badly then? Because i know you only really need me when a GUYYY steps on the scene..am i right? Im right, right? I know im right" and he was. He knew you that well.

"urmmm...yeah it is ahaha *rubs neck awkwardly* its this guy or should i say aesshvjnobhjgfd because he is beautiful! He is so flawless and he's in some of my classes..he's popular you might know him, Kyungsoo? People call him D.O i think, i only found out his name last just some time ago hmm but yeah i dont think he's noticed me yet but that doesnt matter i-"

Chanyeol cut you off "wait what? Kyungsoo? OOOO that boy is really handsome, i havent loke met him formally yet but anyway! He doesnt know you exist yet? Well we'll have to fix that wont we, where is he? Lets go and pay him a visi-"

 

Guess who walks past in mid-rant? That feels ruiner D.O...his hair was in a messy bowl style but his uniform was tucked and proper. Your jaw dropped and your eyes widened..he sat at the table infront of yours, you had a perfect view of him because no one sat infront of you obstructing your staring.

 

As you said, he had never noticed you but today? Today was the day he looked up and to what? A girl once again as red as the cherry jelly in her tray, staring at him with loosely open. He cleared his throat nervously and you cleared your mind because you realised what just happened. Chanyeol just chuckled away as he watched his friend just make the most ridicuous first impression known to man.

 

First you find out his name then you get to see yeollie and Then he notices you? What a day you were having but it wasnt bad, it was just right in your eyes..just awkwardly right.