A New Discovery.

Why Can't You See Me?

 

So its october.

You've been in school for a couple months now and during that time the teachers and practically EVERYONE hadn't failed to remind you that there is only a few months left of school which wasn't helping with your anxiety. You're in your last year and haven't done particularly well in the years prior but have really pulled your socks up, you haven't gotten in trouble, a fight or distracted from your studies (not even once..or maybe just ONE time).

 

Today is a tuesday which in your school is the longest day of the week because you have an extra lesson and the day feels ridiculously long but you get on and occasionally looked around the class or doodle just to keep yourself from dozing off.

 

You were in physics, your favourite subject and something caught your eye..it wasn't the display board that you loved with a passion because it told you 'everything you need to know about the universe',which was an intrest of yours since you and the universe had a special connection

 

(thats what you thought anyway..everything about it was facinating)

 

but it was something new..something or someone should i say that you hadn't noticed before like ever.

You kept focused but on something you shouldn't have or shouldn't have for as long as you did.

"Ehhhhhhh?? wow..who th-? Who is that?...he's gorgeous..Oh God i need to stop with my life HAHAHAHA but still ASVHJNBFUKBUK"

"I wonder what his name is?"

"I wonder what he likes?"

"I wonder..if he even knows I'm in his class..he's so good looking and popular arhh"

"i hope he's in more of my classes.."

You thought to yourself as you watched him..everything he did.

He wasn't one of those popular guys like kai or kris that were morally impaired and rebelled against everything possible JUST to keep a lousy reputation (you couldnt understand why they were still in school, they should have been kicked out already) but he was a simple boy that did everything by the book, didnt get in trouble or get caught up in too many things..he was a sharp person, payed extreme attention to detail and i guess he got not just something but everything right because people respected and looked up to him for it, which was unique.

"should i talk to him?..noo ill leave him be, he doesn't seem like the just get up and talk to type"

Instead you kept talking to yourself and just sat there biting your pen and fiddling with your hair for the remainder of your lesson.

At that moment nothing else mattered but him.

 

---------------

Class was over.

you missed half of what miss had said but to be honest? You didn't care..you just wanted to consume yourself in thoughts and ponder about the boy across the room. You hadnt seen someone like him before, you just heard of them.

 

You got home that day and got out your homework but after hours and hours all you had managed to do was make up scenarios and theories about that one kid you just couldnt stop thinking about..

 

That currently nameless kid.