Regrets

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Ella POV]

Eotoke! What- How-Why- Oh crap!

"hehe..what are you talking about? i am a guy!" i insisted trying to make my voice as deep as possible. "I should know! Ask my Umma if you don't believe me! How could you not tell I'm a guy!? Do you needcontact lenses? I heard you can get diffrent colours of contact lenses these days. I bet you'll look cute with sky blue eyes or go for warm golden eyes like vampires! Speaking of vampir-"

Next thing i knew I was already pinned against the wall. I tried to break free but his hold was to strong. How did he get to be soo strong all of a sudden? I was trapped, i couldn't move and he knew it. Does this feel like Deja Vu or what?

"Yah! What do you think you're doing? Did Jonghyun teach you this move too? I'm a guy alright! Do you find me so attractive to think i'm a girl? Are you what, gay now?" i shouted at him and i watch him glare back at me. I was clearly pissed now with how this guy was treating me. I couldn't care less anymore. What annoyed me the most is that he accuses me of something then suddenly turns mute and treats you like this!

"..."

"WHAT NOW!?" i glared at him staring at him right in the eye.

"...shut up.." he said to me and then he released my already numb arms. "just dont bother me anymore." he said simply and with that he walked out of the room after giving me a long last look.

"What a weird guy." i mubled rubbing my arms while trying to get my blood flowing back downdown my arms. i just seriously hope he drops this "you're not really a guy" matter if  wanna survive living here for 2 whole months! Aish! Life is so hard!

To cool down my head for a while, i decided to unpack my stuff when i heard a knock on the door. Pleaseletitnotbetaeminorjonghyun! Oh pleaseohpleasohplease! Thankfully minho was the one who entered my room.

"You're already unpacked?" he asked eyeing my newly decorated room with my anime posters. What can i do? Umma would throw them away if i left them at home besides i wouldnt leave my babies! "Key hyung made us chicken for lunch, i'd advise you to eat with us in the kitchen right now before onew hyung eats up all the chicken!" he said laughing at some private joke. Oh so onew likes chicken. he isn't so hard to please then!

I followed Minho to the kitchen/dining area where everyone was gathered ...except jonghyun. You could say that the atmosphere was kinda..off as Taemin was off to his own world again (please don't tell me he believes in Narnia!) while Key was waiting for everyone and was fidgeting on his...Hello Kitty apron?! And onew was sitting there ...oh my...now i get the joke...  I could see minho trying to hold his laughter behind me as i stood there on my spot staring horrified at onew vigorously devouring his..what seemed to be his eighth chicken leg and dumping it on his pile of bones on the side of his plate. I suddenly felt full...or sick..after watching him the chicken bone making sure there wasn't any meat left in the bone. I kinda feel sad for all the little chicken out there..

"Hyunki! Go call Jonghyun in his room. It's the one in front of your room." ordered Key when he saw me staring at Onew like an idiot. I was honestly glad to leave, i had already lost my apetite.

"Neh" i said quickly and started rushing towards Jonghyun's room.

"Eh? Did you tell him about not going INSIDE his room without permission?" asked Onew after finishing his 9th bone.....

.....

....

I was outside Jonghyun's room and now became aware of the danger i am in. What happens if he harrass me again? No one would save me this time!...be strong ella! Be strong! Hwaitin!

Slowly i knocked on his door and knocked again much louder this time when i heard no reply...I get it! He's ignoring me now huh! After all that! Without thinking i pushed open the door and went in. Hmm so he really isn't here..my bad...mianhe Jonghyun! As i turned to leave i noticed a few drawing stuck on the wall beside his bed.

I got curious and i went nearer to see how bad his drawing skills are. Hehe lets see how good you really are at drawing Mr Jonghyun! As i got closer, i realised the drawings were of a person, a girl to be exact. Wow... he really is good at art! My bad Jonghyun! He's better than me! I can't even draw a tree! I noticed that there were 5 or 6 diffrent drawings of the same girl.

He must really like this girl. Must be his sister or..hehe a girlfriend! I started laughing mentally to myself. wait till the media hears about this! Wait does the other member know about this? Then.. i noticed something...She looked vaguely familiar..I'm sure i've seen her before...but where... I examined her in more detail...She couldn't be..

Just then i heard a shout behind me and saw a really fast shadow of someone fly past me and covered the wall where the drawings where. My mouth dropped when i realised it was Jonghyun. He faced me with a look of..embarrassment? I wasn't expecting that at all! Quickly his face change to rage and pushed me out of the room.

"lunch-" i tried to say but stopped when i met his eyes.

"Never enter my room again" he said seriously with eyes burning. For a minute i was frozen in my spot and then he was gone inside his room again. I could hear the sound of him locking his door and sound of his heavy footsteps.

What's his problem? All because of the drawing of the girl! She's not even THAT pretty with her short hai-  My body became numb all of a sudden and i grabbed the wall for support as i lost my balance. I remember now who that girl is....

But how....

My closed my eyes and covered my mouth as i collapsed on the floor with shock.

That drawing of the girl is...

Me.

.....

.....

.....

What do you think of this chapter? I really hope you like this chapter and i wanna say a BIG thank you to all those who enjoyed reading my story and commented. I love you guys! I'd love to hear more from you guys again! It always makes me happy!

But I'm really sorry to say that this would be my last update for a while. I gotta study for my exams now :(

But don't worry, I'll write again after my exams so please be patient. Again thank you for supporting me!! Please wish me luck for my exams! Anyeong!

                            ^__^ HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!! ^__^