I'm your rival?

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

I walked slowly towards Jonghyun,feeling the weight of each footstep i took.

"Sit down" ordered Jonghyun who was suddenly petting a stuffed cat, like you see in Western movies ,which appeared out of nowhere.

 12876.jpg

I sat down as was told and stared at the cat as i tried to figure out why it was even here at the first place. Meanwhile Jonghyun got up from his bed and started pacing back and forth arond his room.

"It all makes sense now!" he blurted out,clapping his hands and finally turning around to look at me. "You can see the resemblance a mile away!"

I started panicking. Did he figure out already? Was it so obvious?

"Figure out what?" I played along, acting confuse.

"It's you!"

"Me?"

"It's YOU!"

 "Super Junior It's you?"

 super-junior-30-its-you.jpg

"No! You!"

"Shinee Y.O.U?"  

 SHINee+-+year+of+us.jpg

Hehe, this is fun! But i guess it's getting a bit old..

"Be quiet! You're the-" Oh crap! Wait for it. Wait for it. "girl's-"  Shoot! He figured out!...wait...girl'S??? "brother!" he finished comparing me with his portrait sketch of girl version me.

I stared dumbfoundedly at him. Are you serious? I'm her/my brother? How a little letter can change the world! I love you letter "S"!

"No i'm not!" i retorted.

"Eh! How do you know who i'm talking about if i haven't even told you her name?" he asked, catching me off guard.

I stared at him in shock.

"...how..do you know...that you haven't told me her name yet before? You could've told me her name when i first came into your room  or ...when you saw me inside your room earlier on?"

Oh yeah! I'm good! I should seriously think about being a lawyer!

"...yeah...you're right" he muttered, scratching his head in confusion. " Anyway, I know that your Ella's twin brother since you look so alike each other. I could even tell from your smile since it's exactly the same as hers."

You have no idea!

"But.." he started, observing my appearance. "Ella looks thinner and cuter than you. And she has super milky flawless skin with rosy red irresistibly chubby cheeks like cute little chipmunks. Plus she doesn't eat like a pig like you!"

Creepy-erted-stalker-dino-guy said what? Did he just call me fat? *cough* I prefer to be called "healthy" actually, if you don't mind!

"I'm telling you i'm not her brother i'm actually he-" Sugar! I nearly revealed my true identity!

"Her what?" asked Jonghyun.

"Her...." Think Ella, think...."...boyfriend (?)..." Crap! Why did you say boyfriend stupid! Out of all things, "boyfriend!"

"What?!"

"Yep...(nervous laugh) boyfriend...ha..ha" Oh gosh I think my hand is even sweating! "see i have a picture of her here in my wallet." Shut up! shut up!

"Where?" Jonghyun asked. I could tell he is seriously supiciuos abouy me dating..me (?).

Slowly, i took out my wallet and gave him one of my latest photo's of me that i took last month. Oh! I look cute there! ^_^

Suddenly Jonghyun collapsed on his bed while he's still firmly  holding onto my photo. He looked so lifeless, i actually feel a bit guilty... I didn't know if i should run for it or comfort him.

Suddenly he stood up and looked at me in the eyes with eyes burning with flames.

"Let's be Rivals!" he announced stretching his hand to shake with mines.

I looked at his outstretched hand and then at his face with my mouth wide open.

"WHAT?!"

"Let's be rivals!" he repeated more confidently.

.....WHAT HAVE I DONE?!.....

.....

.....

Hope you like this update guys! Please comment and tell me waht you think about it! I'll try to update as much as possible from now on! ^_^