Girlfriend

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Ella's POV]

We had just finished riding the most famous roller coaster in here, "The Xcelerator",  for the fifth time and I was still pumping with adrenalin after that.

 

"Wohooo!!" I shouted, waving my hands in the air like a drunk person, while trying to control my jelly-like legs to walk straight.

I turned around to look back at Taemin, to see why he was being so quiet. Not like I mind or anything, but I kept having a nagging feeling that Taemin is feeling bored at our "date" so I tried to drag him in all sorts of  scary and thrilling rides so that he'll have fun aswell.

Great plan isn't it?...Or that's what i thought...

"Taemin?" I asked.

 371024-taemin.jpg

Taemin flinched when I said his name.

"Ah...n-neh?" he said weakly.

I raised my eyebrows and got closer to him. He was rather pale and was covered with sweat all over. In other words, he looked terribly sick!

"Omo! Taemin-ah! Are you sick?" I panicked, feeling his forehead to check his temperature just as what he did to me the other night.

Keke, if Taemin really is sick then that would mean we would have to skip Heechul's party gathering thing! Mwahahahaha!

Taemin backed away at my touch and dodged all of my attempts to check his temperature. I wasn't quite sure but it seemed that Taemin's face got redder and redder, the more I try to offer him my help. Omo! How great would it be, if he got a fever! Keke, I definately wouldn't be able to go to the party anymore!

 In the end, I just gave up my attempt of checking his temperature and started fussing over him instead. Hehe, I recently learnt from Key that taemin hates being  treated like a babyand being called "cute", so as "his girlfriend", I did my best to treat him that way! :D

"Aigoo! Taemin-ah! Are you sure you're feeling alright? You want us to go home now?" I said in a lovey dovey sickly sweet voice. "We don't want you catching a cold or anything."

Taemin blinked a few times and shook his head quickly, avoiding eye contact.

"Taemin-ah! Are you avoiding meee?" I pouted, trying to make my eyes look bigger and irresistibly cuter.

 koo_hye_sun_pouting_lips-200905260704423

I saw a faint blush on Taemin's cheek, bringing colour back into his face before he quickly covered it with his hand.

"Omo! Kyopta!!!" I squealled, grabbing hold of his hand before he could pull it back.

Again, I saw him blush. I noticed the longer I held his hand, the more flustered Taemin got. I held unto his hand tighter and smiled cutely at him. Taemin just stared at me with a confused, I-don't-know-what's-going-on  face.

 2311322049_small_2.jpg

Keke. Yes Taemin...I hope you feel more uncomfortable! This is for making me sleep on the floor the other night and for tainting my innocent eyes!

Just then, Taemin's phone rang again. Taemin (reluctantly) took it out off his front jean pocket and looked at the caller ID before sighing.

"Jonghyun hyung." he said.

Aish! Jonghyun! Y-you ruined my perfect plan on teasing taemin! Grr! And the mood was just right!

I massaged my temples and looked back at Taemin.

"It's okay." I mouthed, acting all cutely again. "You talk to him, I'll get us food." I smiled, before going away to one of the shops to buy ice cream.

I sighed.

Just you wait Lee Taemin. I'm going to make you feel so uncomfortable in this date that you wished you never messed with me in the first place!

...

...