Truth

We Don't Want To Get Married

 

:::::::AT THE SAME TIME:::::::

 

Lee Joon was walking alone at the park near a homestay where he lived. He missed IU so much but his ego stops him to go back home to listen to IU’s explaination.

 

It’s been five days he left IU alone at their house. He didn’t even bother to switch on his handphone. His heart was broken into pieces with IU’s behaviour. He just can’t forgive IU for cheating on him. Seeing IU crying over him, he felt hurt and when was about to turn around, his mind stops him from doing so.

 

He sat on the bench, while watching children playing with their parents, he spotted a familiar person facing towards him and that person was holding a hand owned by a girl whose back was facing Lee Joon.

 

‘No, it can’t be IU!’ he tried to persuade himself.

 

He became angry and continued to stare at those two people, who were 5 meters away from him, when the man finally spoted him. That man ran towards him leaving the girl behind.

 

“You are IU’s husband, right?” that man greeted. “I am Wooyoung. IU’s .................” he was about to introduce himself when he suddenly received non stop punches from Lee Joon. Not once, but alot of punches on his face. He started to punch Lee Joon back and there you go......... fighting at the park!

 

The girl who was coming with Wooyoung was shocked with the scene and immediately ran ran over to them. But with her girl strength, she can’t stop Lee Joon from hitting her boyfriend. “Help! Somebody help!” she yelled.

 

“Wooyoung ahhhh~ Are you alright?” Jiyeon came closer to wooyoung in worried after the fight had been stopped by other people. Both Lee Joon and Wooyoung were lying on the grass because of tiredness.

 

“I’m okay,” Wooyoung replied with his smile.

 

 “Kyahhhh! Why did you punch him?! Who are you?!” Jiyeon asked Lee Joon in anger but was stopped by Wooyoung. He got up and went towards Lee Joon lending his hand, helping Lee Joon to get up. But he was rejected.

 

“Hyung! Because you are my bestfriend’s husband, so I’m letting you go!” he said was about to leave with Jiyeon when Lee Joon spoke up.

 

 “So it’s you, huh? What have you done to my wife?” Lee Joon said in sarcastic.

 

“What do you mean hyung?” Wooyoung asked as he didn’t know what is going on.

 

“So my wife is going out with you huh?” he continued.

 

“Oppa!! What does he mean? His wife? Who?!” Jiyeon got mad after hearing to Lee Joon’s statement.

 

“And who are you?” Lee Joon asked, staring at the girl who was next to Wooyoung.

 

“Of course I am his girlfriend! Or should I say his soon to be fiancée?” Jiyeon continued still with angered.

 

“Mwoooo?” he asked in shocked.

 

“I think there is some misunderstanding here. Look, hyung, IU is our bestfriend ever! And this girl, Jiyeon, is my fiancée,” Wooyoung explained.

 

“But the photos show......................” Lee Joon muttered.

 

“What photos are you talking about? This??????” Jiyeon interrupted as she took her phobne and showed it to Lee Joon.

 

As the phone arrives on his hand, it surprised him. One of the photos he received from Eunjung was on Jiyeon’s handphone. A photo of IU and Wooyoung together when they first met in Korea that Jiyeon received from Eunjung via MMS. “Where do you get this?” he asked sternly.

 

“So you were fooled by Eunjung also, huh?” Wooyoung asked with a smirk.

 

“Eunjung?” he questioned. “I received photos of you and IU together,” he explained to wooyoung.

 

“Guys, I’ll buy medicines for the two of you first. Omoooo! Look at your faces. Haishhh,” Jiyeon withdrew, living the boys to settle their problems.

 

“Be careful!!” Wooyoung reminded.

 

As soon as Jiyeon left, they continue to talk about themselves, IU, Eunjung, the truth about their relationship and the lies that Eunjung made because she don’t want to see any of her ex boyfriend be happy.

 

“It looks like you don’t trust IU, huh??” Wooyoung asked in depressed.

 

“I just can’t except that she is going out with a guy. Somehow, I got to see you guys hugging and stuffs. Hell yeahhhh! Who won’t be jealous of that? Of course I am!” Lee Joon defends himself.

 

“Hey dude. I have told you many times that we are bestfriend forever. I think you should go back home and listen to her explaination,” Wooyoung persuaded.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I’m going to do. Thanks. Sorry for punching you on the face. I messed with your face,” Lee Joon apologised and about to leave.

 

“Don’t thank me if you don’t get IU back!! And please repay for my face as you get her back. Good luck, hyung!” he joked at Lee Joon.

 

“Ehhhh? Where did he go?” Jiyeon who just arrived saw Lee Joon leaving.

 

==============

==============

 

With last glance towards their house, IU entered the cab that she had called earlier. At the same time when the cab moved, a car from another direction arrived at the house. The owner of the car shows his killer smile all his way to his house. Little thing that he knows, his wife had gone away from him just few seconds ago.

 

The happy Lee Joon entered the house confidently calling for IU’s name as he spotted IU’s car is in the garage. As he entered their bedroom, the room was so clean, unlike the day he left everything were in a mess at that time.

 

He smiled as he saw their large wedding photo hung on the wall. ‘Where is she?’ he questioned himself. As he got deeper into his bedroom, he spotted a broken watch that he had threw last five days placed on a handkerchief on top of the makeup table. Beside the watch there was a folded paper. With his heart beating faster, he took the paper with his sheken hand and it reads:

 

Dear Lee Joon,

When you read this letter, I might not be by your side anymore. I can’t predict when you will read this letter. Maybe a week or a month after I leave, right? Since you don’t want to come back home, you might not know about the existence of this letter.

Maybe you are busy with your lover since you are living at her house now. It hurt me so much to know about that. Why do you have to lie to me? Why do you have to look for my mistakes just to make sure you won’t feel guilty towards me? WHY? WHY?

I know, I made you loss your trust in me. I shouldn’t go out with Wooyoung, my bestfriend without your permission. I think I was being sabotage! I usually go out with Wooyoung and his girlfriend, Jiyeon. But why is it in the photos, there only the two of us? I have no idea were do you get that photos from. Did you hire people to follow me? Why do you have to do this to me??

During the day we fought, no wonder you won’t listen to me explaination! Little thing did I know, you are actually acting like you are mad! Just to make me feel guilty so that you can be with her!

I really want to see you before I leave. Oh no! I should say, before you officially leave me. After you left, I tried to call you so many times. But I just couldn’t reach you. Little did I know, you are apparently living with her? Huh! You are the one who cheated on me at the first place!

I think the best way for us is that I better leave for your own happiness. I don’t want to be the third person in your relation with that girl. You know who I am talking about. Your lover!!

I am so frustrated and hurt. I just need some time alone to recover my heart before I come back. Not to you but to my family. Huh! You might be happy right now, am I right?

I feel hurt as I know you love her more instead of me. Your mouth keeps on saying that you love me. But they are all lies, right? I should not fall for them! Thank god she found me and told me about your relationship with her.

Thank you for being nice to me when we were together. Thanks for always taking care of whenever I’m in trouble.

Oh, before I forgot, can you see the broken watch on the table? The watch that you thought belongs to Wooyoung? The watch that you threw until it was broken into pieces like what you did to my heart now? It was actually belongs to you. I bought it when we were in France but I didn’t get a chance to give it to you. Sorry about that.

Alright, I think it’s my time to leave. Good bye and take care.

Your broken hearted wife,

IU

27/3/2011

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

**** LEE JOON’S POV

 

I stared at the watch infront of me. My tears fall again into my cheek. It was actually for me? What have I done? Oh my god! Where is she now?!! This is just a misunderstanding!

 

I tried to call her phone but it was unanswered. I am so blur right now. I just can’t stop crying. My wife just left me?!

 

IU! Where are you right now??? What should I do now? IU left me because she thought I cheated on her? Wait! Which girl is she talking about??

 

I started to dial the number that is in my brain memory. It must be her!

 

“Yabuseyo? Who am I talking with?” the voice from the phone answered.

 

“EUNJUNG!!!!”

 

“Lee Joon-shii?” she asked in surprised. Maybe she didn’t expect me to call her at this hour. “WOW! What a surprise! What do you want? Begged for me!” she said, heartless!

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY WIFE? I KNEW YOU PLAN ALL THIS JUST TO MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP DESTROYED!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US? YOU ARE JUST MY PAST! HAVING YOU ARE MY BIGGEST MISTAKES IN MY WHOLE LIFE!” I yelled at her on the phone. I just can’t be patient anymore.

 

“Wow! Relax, dude! I just told her that you live with me and you love me! HAHAHA” she said with her evil laugh. “I don’t like her! I don’t like her to be with you! I want you back!” she shouted crazily. She is really a psycho.

 

“I warn you! If you ever messed with me or my family again, I’ll report you to the police!! I know your past! You eliminated you step-mother for money!” I blackmailed her. I know she will surrender.

 

“Don’t you dare!!” with that, she hung up the phone.

 

Thinking of IU again, my tears started to roll again and again. Our problem is just a misunderstanding. Only if I shouldn’t believe to what Eunjung said, all this things will not be happening.

 

In this emergency time, I called Wooyoung asking if he knows where IU is. But to my disappointment, she is nowhere to be found. Then I told him the whole story.

 

All night, I just can’t sleep. I miss IU so bad. And I have no idea her whereabout now. First thing I should do tomorrow is to look for IU and ask for help from my family. I don’t care if they want to insult at me or anything. I’ll accept what they say as long as i found IU back!!

 

**** END OF LEE JOON’S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh god! I think I at this chapter!

Huhuhuhu. I am so sorry!

 

<3 HERSHEY