Lies

We Don't Want To Get Married

 

It’s been three days Lee Joon doesn’t go home. Every hour IU tried to call his phone but all she received was just voice mails.

 

“Lee Joon ahhh. I am so sorry. Could you please call me back after you received this message. I’ll explain everything to you,” she voiced message him.

 

She also tried to call Lee Joon’s office but his secretary said that Lee Joon hadn’t come to the office since three days ago. She started to get worried on Lee Joon’s where about. During this three days also, she can’t stop crying, have no apetite to eat and what makes worst is her health condition.

 

No one knows about their problem. She’s afraid to tell her family about the problem she faced. So she decided not to tell any of her family about her and Lee Joon. It’s just a misunderstanding. She just needs to settle this thing with Lee Joon. But she can’t even contact with him. How can she explain everything?

 

“Hello, Junsu?” she greeted on the phone. She decided to call Junsu to ask if Lee Joon is with him since they are bestfriend.

 

“Noona? What’s wrong with your voice? You sound weak,” he asked worriedly.

 

“I don’t think so. It’s just my normal voice,” she controlled her voice and began to fake her laughter. “Anyway, is Joon with you?” she asked.

 

“Joon Hyung? No, he is not. I haven’t seen him since last week. Why? Is there anything?” Junsu asked back curiously.

 

“No. He left his briefcase at home and I tried to call his phone but it’s switched off. I thought he might be with you so yeah I called you. Thanks Junsu,” she lied.

 

“Ohh. Noona! I miss you so much! I’ve been so busy these days,” he voiced out. He had started working with his father after his graduation.

 

“Ohh I miss you too. Let’s meet up other time. Alright, Junsu, I got to go now. Bye!”

 

She was getting more worried about Lee Joon. There she goes again.....her tears can’t stop falling. ‘Joon ahhhh. Where are you now??’ she asked herself all over again. Her body felt so weak because she hadn’t ate at all since morning.

 

‘I need to eat something. This is for the sake of OUR BABY!!’ she thought. BABY???!! Oh yes! Their BABY! She’s pregnant!! She just knew about her 3 weeks pregnancy 3 days ago, the day when Lee Joon left.

 

‘Baby, I need to feed you first. Then let’s go find your daddy,’ she spoke to her unborn baby inside her stomach while rubbing at her flat stomach.

 

================

================

 

The next two days, she’s felling a bit better than before. She decided to go to the office incase Lee Joon might appear there and to make sure no one will suspect anything in her marriage.  But while she’s at the office, she can’t even concentrate on her work or even do it. All she did was day-dreaming. Think what is Lee Joon doing? Is he eaten? How is he? Where is he now? All the questions keep on bothering her thoughts.

 

“Ma’am, someone wants to see you. Well, she came here few days ago but you are not in. And now, here she is again for the second time,” her secretary told her.

 

“Let her in,” she instructed without even bother to ask who that person was.

 

Not long after that, a familiar woman entered her office. “Hello. We meet again,” the woman greeted with her insincere smile.

 

IU who was surprised by her arrival greeted back, “oh hi! You are Eun......”

 

“Eunjung,” she reminded IU.

 

“Right. Eunjung. How can I forget your name? Is there anything I can help?” IU asked with a forced laugh. ‘What does she want? She is Donghae hyung and Wonggie’s ex girlfriend!! And ohhhh...........................................................’ she thought as she remembered something.

 

{{{{{{{ FLASHBACK }}}}}}}

While waiting for Lee Joon she roamed around the building and stopped at the corner of a corridor leading to the uni swimming pool way. She soon spotted the most familiar guy ever and a familiar girl hugging in the corridor. But they can’t see her since she was blocked by a locker. It’s good for her that they can’t see so that she can spy on the two people hugging.

“I’m sorry, oppa! I love you so much!” the girl said to the guy.

“I lov........................................................”

IU ran immediately before she heard the whole words that the guy was going to say to the girl.

{{{{{{{ END OF FLASHBACK }}}}}}}

 

‘Oh my god! It’s her! She hugs Joon at that time! And.......’ she thought in panic.

 

“Excuse me~ Are you there?” Eunjung asked all of the sudden.

 

“Huh? What? Did you say anything?” IU asked trying to pretend strong, not letting her tears to fall in front of that uninvited guess.

 

“I’ll just make this quick. I heard your marriage is in wreck. How dare you having a scandal with Wooyoung!” she started to talk s with IU.

 

“No! I didn’t have a scandal with Wooyoung! And where the hell did you hear this from?” IU defended.

 

“Of course it’s from my lovely boyfriend, LEE JOON!! He once told me that he loves me more than you,” she stressed.

 

“NO!!! This is a lie! You are a liar!” IU screamed like crazy.

 

“I didn’t. How can I know about your scandal if he is not the one who is telling me? He told me everything about you, dear!” Eunjung lied. Of course she knows IU and Lee Joon are fighting because of the photos of Wooyoung and IU together that she took. She had been trailing after Wooyoung since he had a new girlfriend and what’s make her happy is to know that IU, Lee Joon’s wife is Wooyoung’s bestfriend. So she can get her revenge on Lee Joon and Wooyoung at one time.

 

“Joon told you that? Where is he? Where is he now?” IU asked again trying not to cry. IU was being fooled by her words.

 

“He is at my house right now. The last time I check he is still sleeping on my bed!” she said, deliberately inciting IU. “Alright, I got to go now! You want me to send your regards to him?” she smirked. Without any words from IU, she then left the office.

 

‘So during these five days, he is staying with that girl? How could he! He didn’t even listen to my explaination yet! He is doing it on purpose! He just want to be with that b*tch!’ she said to herself while sobbing. She felt hurt so much with the fact that Lee Joon was the one who cheated on her.

 

‘What should we do now?’ she started to talk with her ‘baby’ in her flat stomach. ‘He didn’t even know about your existence yet,” she wailed.

 

She immediately left her office and went to home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

To be continued..............................................

How was it?

I am sorry to Eunjung fans. I didn’t mean to make her a bad girl.

Well, I am T-ara’s fan actually. Hehe.

And THANK YOU to all my readers!

I am so happy to read all your comments. :D

<3 HERSHEY