The amusing family

We Don't Want To Get Married

Late in the afternoon, the weather is just fine and peace so as the couple in the bed who were sleeping in peace hugging each other, without realising that they were being watched by seven pairs of eyes.

The owners of the eyes were sitting on the chair facing the couple like they are watching a movie in the cinema. With their eyes staring at the couple, their lips were smiling seems like they adored something nice.

“Sshhhhhh!” an old man hushed his grandson for laughing out. It might wake the two up if there were voices. So they decide to shut their mouth up for almost 30 minutes since they arrived.

“Sorry! Can’t help it!” Junsu whispered making sure he won’t be heard. In his hand was a video camera recording the situation in the bedroom.

They continued to be like that for another 15 minutes when suddenly one of the bodies in the bed moved. They just remained silent and waited for the two to notice them.

“IU? Are you feeling better?” Lee Joon said half awake as IU moved her body a bit making Lee Joon to wake up.

“ummm.....” she nodded with half opened eye. They haven’t realised that they were hugging and there were eyes staring at them. “Sorry to wake you up. Didn’t mean to do so,” she apologized.

Lee Joon smiled, “its okkkkaaa....................”

*Gidarindaga jichinda.. mm~* a song from 2pm called tired of waiting was filled in the bedroom.

“Is your phone ringing?” Lee Joon asked IU. Both were still on the bed and haven’t noticed there were other people in their bedroom yet since they haven’t got up yet.

“I don’t remember I have changed my ringtone. It’s not mine,” she replied as the phone stopped rang. “Then who’s is it?”

Suddenly both of them heard a slapped sound far from the end of their bed. They immediately got up as the seven people freeze on their awkward position where everyone’s eyes were staring at Junsu angrily while Grandfather Kim and Mir (Junsu and Lee Joon’s friend) was about to slapped him on the shoulder and thigh.

“Wh...whaaa....whaatttttt are you guys doing here?” Lee Joon asked in shuddered still shocked. The others which includes Grandpa Kim, Grandma Kim, Mr and Mrs Lee, Junsu and two of his and Lee Joon’s best friend, Mir and Nichkhun who just got back from Thailand, all of them were back to their position grinning at the two people who were sitting on the bed.

“Of course we want to visit our sick noona~” Junsu answered.

“Then what are you guys doing here? With all the chairs formed in a line? Are you guys watching us?” Lee Joon asked again.

“uhhhh? Oh no. Of course we are not watching you. What’s the purpose of doing that? We were just playing uhmmmmmm you know...............”

“Musical chair!!!!” Junsu interrupted Mr Lee as he helped him to lied Lee Joon with his crazy answer.

“Yeah! Yeah! With no music? *cough* Spill it out guys! How long have you guys been here?” IU interrupted. She’s still in a fever and doesn’t have mood to mad at her family.

“Sorry, sweethearts. We’ve been here about 45 minutes ago?! Oh yes! We just don’t want to wake you guys up. So we just wait until you wake up. I know you are sick and Joon must be awake the whole night just to take care of you, right?” Grandma Kim explained as she go near and sit beside IU.

“Wow! That long?” Lee Joon asked disbelief. “Hello Khun! When did you comeback from Thailand?”

“I got here yesterday morning. Yeah bro! And how can we stand seeing you hugging each other sweetly. I need a hug tooooo~” Nichkhun the silly funny but cute guy stated and opened his hand to hug Junsu who was beside him.

‘What? I hugged her?’ Lee Joon thought and blushed.

“Yah! Go get a wife then!! I’m a guy you know? Heshhhh!” Junsu yelled in disgust.

“Btw, why are you guys blushing?” Mir asked as he saw Lee Joon and IU blushed hardly as Nichkhun told them that they were hugging during sleeping.

‘We hugged when we sleep? Seriously? I thought I was hugging a pillow!! That was so embarrassing!!’ IU thought and blushed hardly.

“Hey! I was sick, you know? Sick people have a red marked on the cheeks,” IU defended herself which was completely a lie.

“Really, noona? But I never had that symptom when I fall a sick?” Junsu wondered innocently.

“But I did!” she lied. “Ohh.... How do you guys know that I am sick?”

“Lee Joon called me early in the morning, dear. He was so damn worried!” Mrs Lee, Lee Joon’s mother answered.

“Ommaaa~” Lee Joon pouted making the others to laugh at his action.

“Owww~ mother’s baby is back!!” Junsu teased.

“Shut up!! Yah!! Let’s go down, I want to show you something.” Then Lee Joon, Junsu, Mir and Nichkhun left downstairs leaving IU, Grandma Kim and Mrs Lee in the bedroom while Grandpa Kim and Mr Lee had gone to the living room earlier talking about businesses.

“How was the porridge?” Mrs Lee asked IU as only both of them were left in the bedroom. Grandma Kim had gone to the bathroom downstairs.

“It was good! And it makes me feel better and energetic than before. You made it for me? Thanks omma!!” she replied and thanked.

“Really? That’s good! No, it’s not cooked by me. Lee Joon is the one who cooked for you. See~ he cared for you. That was his first time cooking, did you know that? It must be special for you,” Mrs Lee explained.

“Mwoo? He made that himself for me?” she asked disbelieve.

“Yes! He called me early in the morning just to know how to cook the porridge. Then I just teach him on the phone. Then he made it!”

=======================

After for about 4 hours in Lee Joon and IU’s house, the visitors finally end up the conversation. Feeling better, IU helped Lee Joon to clear up their place which is in a big messed made by the childish attitude of Junsu and his friends.

“IU, you should rest. You are not fully recovered yet,” Lee Joon forbidden her to help him.

“No, it’s okay. You have done so much for me when I was sick. Thank You, Joon. Thank you so much,” she said as she unaware hugging Lee Joon from behind making Lee Joon surprised and didn’t move a bit. “Thanks also for the porridge. It was the best porridge ever!”

Without movement and sound coming from Lee Joon, IU just realised their situation and she broke the hug immediately. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to hug you,” she apologized for her mistakes. As she was about to turn around to cover her red cheeks, when Lee Joon immediately turned around to face her and hugged her. She was also shocked with Lee Joon’s response. She thought that he will mad at her for hugging him but instead of doing so, he hugged her back.

“You don’t need to thank me. It’s my responsibility to protect you, dear.” After saying that, he kissed IU on the forehead and hugged her back.

‘Lee Joon, please don’t make me feel like this. I know my heart is falling for you. But you have your own girl. I don’t want to be hurt and I also don’t want you to be hurt if you have to choose me instead of her. I know deep in your heart you will choose her instead of me. I am just your responsibility as a husband. You always make me feel guilty when you are near me. I Love You, Lee Joon. And I’ll try to keep that myself,’ she thought as she just stand still on her place as Lee Joon hugged her tightly and her mind started to play the scene of Lee Joon and the girl at the spa last few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.
Comments please~~~
I’ll be repling to all your comments.
THANKS!!

<3 HERSHEY