Our Night

We Don't Want To Get Married

It’s Saturday, the memorable day for IU’s cousin. Lee Joon and IU were out to Kim Hyun Joong and Oh Ha Ni’s wedding ceremony. As the day gets darker, both of them bid a goodbye to the families and went straight home.

“Ohhh my god! I am so tired! Finally I don’t have to stay up late again!” IU complained as she jumps on the bed as soon as they arrived at their house. It’s been a week they had not enough sleep as they need to prepare for Hyun Joong’s wedding ceremony.

“Heshhhh! This girl! Stop complaining would you? Tonight you can sleep early. Hey! Get a shower first before you sleep! You will make the bed dirty!” Lee Joon replied.

“I just want to sleep........hummmm” she said and went straight to the bathroom with her eyes half closed.

“Yah! Be careful! Watch your steps young lady,” Lee Joon stated worriedly as she saw his wife walks with her eyes half closed. As soon as IU entered the bathroom Lee Joon went straight to the kitchen as he felt thirsty.

After drinking a glass of water, he went back to their bedroom and saw IU was already sleeping on the bed. “She must be really tired,” Lee Joon thought with a smile on his face. Then he went to the bathroom to have a shower.

===================

The clock says its 11pm, means it’s been 2 hours after IU fall asleep. IU who was in her deep sleep woke up as she feels thirsty.

As she passed the bathroom, she saw water coming out from the bathroom. ‘How come it’s flooded in here? I think I closed the water pipe after I took a bath before. LEE JOON!!!’ she thought.

“Joon ahh! Where are you? Are you in there?” she said slowly. “Answer me!” There was still no answer from Lee Joon after calling for his name for many times.

IU tried to open the door knob and found out the bathroom was not locked. As she opened the door slowly, she saw Lee Joon was in the bath tub with his eyes closed, the tub was full of water as the water pipe at the end of the tub was opened.

“Kyahh! Are you asleep? Lee Joon ahhh! Answer me, would you?” she spoke as she entered the bathroom. When there was no response from Lee Joon, so she tried to walk closer to the bath tub when suddenly she slipped on the slippery floor and ended up falling into the tub at the top of the Lee Joon.

With a loud scream from IU, Lee Joon opened his eyes in confusion. They kept on staring each other eyes for a minute when they realise the whole situation.

“A....R.. Are you alright? I saw the water coming out from here. So I came in to have a look since the door is not lock. Sorry....” IU explained in embarrass as she was still on top of Lee Joon and her hands was on his hard chest.

“It’s okay. I fall asleep for awhile,” he replied.

‘Yah! Kim IU!!! Wake up! What are you still doing here? But he looks hot!!! Kekekeke~~~ ’ the dirty minded IU thought. They remained silent until IU spoke out, “I...I.....I should go now!”

She tried to get out of the tub and managed to sit up at the end of the tub when suddenly Lee Joon stopped her by holding her left arm. Lee Joon was staring at her wet body. She’s just wearing a satin light purple sleeveless night knee length dress, without her bra on as she don’t usually use bra when she sleeps. And now, since it’s wet, everyone got to see thru each part of her body even though she covered them with a dress.

“I...I... ne...neeeddd to go now,” she said with her right hand covering her upper part as she realised Lee Joon was exploring her body up and down. She was about to push Lee Joon’s hand which was on her wrist, when Lee Joon pulled her hardly back to the tub on top of him.

“Joon ahhh......whaa......” IU was about to ask him why he pulled her back into the tub when Lee Joon immediately placed his lips towards his wife’s lips. IU who was still shocked remained silence without replying to the kisses. While Lee Joon lips playing with her lips, he slid his hands under IU’s night dress as his hand were now exploring her back from neck to her . As his hand was on IU’s upper part body, she let out her first moan “Joon ahh.. ahhhhmm”, making Lee Joon to smile with the response she gave.

With that, IU starts to place her hands around Lee Joon’s neck while she replied to his kisses as they kissed passionately in the tub full of water, letting their tongue in a war, fighting with each other. “You want me, don’t you?” Lee Joon teases.

“Just shut up and go on!” IU replied with a smile.

Lee Joon carried IU on his arms, bridal style, while both of them were still kissing passionately as they moved from the bathroom to their bedroom. He threw IU on to the bed followed by himself on top of IU. He pulled his wife’s dress as his hand was roaming around her body.

“I love you,” a sweet word from him makes the scene more and more hot.

AND........there they go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! xD

(Hershey’s note: Sorry, I am bad on writing a rated scene. Hehe. But I am sure you know what happen right? Haha. Let’s get back to the story!!)

=====================

As the sun rises, they were still on the bed sleeping peacefully with IU’s head resting on Lee Joon’s arm facing to his chest while the other arm was wrapped around IU. He kissed her head, in result the movement from IU.

“Hey y, are you awake?” he asked trying to look at IU’s face but he can’t as IU hides her face on his chest. In response, she hugged him tightly without looking at her husband.

“You don’t have to be shy... in fact, I’ve seen every inch of your body last night,” he teased with laughter. Upon hearing that, IU immediately looked at him and punched his abs chest.

“Yah!! ert!”

“Look who’s talking there....... You asked for it. Can’t you remember? You are so damn y and pretty!” he continued to tease IU whereas IU’s cheeks turned red.

“Shut up! Let’s get up!” she tried to change the subject.

“Then after getting up what should we do? In fact, it’s Sunday today. Let’s continue sleeping!!!” he suggested as he pulled their comforter up to their head covering all their body.

“Kyahhhh!! That’s hurt!” she yelled with laughter.

“Where is it hurt? Let me check it,” Lee Joon asked but continued to kiss his wife. “I love you babe,” he confessed within his kisses.

“Since when do you have that feeling?” IU asked curiously.

“Long time ago,” he replied with his wide sweet smile.

“Love you too, hottie!!” IU finally confessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

There you go!! They are in love!!!! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

I am tired to make them fighting all the way.

MY BEST CHAPTER EVER!

What do you think? COMMENT PLEASE???? ;)

Please do read and comment.

THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for waiting.

<3 HERSHEY