Fights

We Don't Want To Get Married

 

* ON LEE JOON SIDE *

 

All day, Lee Joon just stayed in his office due to loads of works that need to be done. He heads up as he heard his office door was opened from outside without a knock.

 

At the door, standing was an uninvited guess that he never wants to see anymore. Behind that person was his secretary who was actually trying to stop that person to enter his room. “I’m so sorry, Mr Lee Joon. She insist to go in eventhough I tried to stop her,” she trembled, afraid that Lee Joon will scold her for letting that person coming to his office.

 

“What are you doing here?! I want you to get out of here before I call the security guard!” Lee Joon said sternly as he pointed his fingers towards the girl in front of him. “Secretary Oh, get the security guard!” he instructed his secretary.

 

“Hey! Take it easy, man!” the girl smirk on his face.

 

“What do you want, Eunjung?” he asked still with his stern voice towards the girl who has broke into his office. Eunjung was actually his brother’s girlfriend last 3 years but at the same time, she was seducing on Lee Joon too and made him fall for her. Their relationship was then founded by Donghae. From that moment, their relations between brothers were in a mess until finally Lee Joon found out that Eunjung only be with him and his brother for money. She made two brothers to fall in love with her just because of the siblings’ property.

 

“I’ll just take 2 minutes of your precious time, Joon. I don’t need your stupid guards!” she spoke. “I just want to show you something interesting. I am so sure you gonna love this pictures. Enjoy!!” Eunjung continued as she throw a large white envelope on Lee Joon’s desk and leave immediately.

 

After calming down, he started to tear the end of the envelope. As he pulled out the things inside the envelope, his hand trembled as he saw the photos. He can’t believe on what he saw. “It can’t be!” he muttered.

 

He needs an explaination! He needs to see her! That’s what he thought as he saw all the photos on his hand. He immediately took his personal things and ran out of his office passing by his subordinates ignoring his secretary who is now shouting, reminding him about a meeting that will be held in less than 30 minutes.

 

.....................

...................................

 

He drives as fast as he could, impatiently to arrive at his house. As he arrives, he didn’t see IU’s car at the garage. And this makes him felt madder. As he knows, IU was not going to office on that day due to her unhealthy body.

 

He immediately entered their bedroom and rummage through all IU’s belongings until he find man’s watch inside her unlocked drawer.

 

“Joon ahhhh~” IU called him by the door. She was so surprised looking at their bedroom that was in a mess. All the clothes in the closets were scattered on the floor. She felt so happy when she saw his husband’s car at the garage but she was greeted by his husband’s serious face.

 

“Where are you coming from?” Lee Joon asked as he glared at his wife.

 

“I am from the hospital. I don’t want to bother you since you are busy at work so I just go my self. And you know what?? I...............” she explained and about to announce happy news to him when suddenly Lee Joon interrupted with his angry voice.

 

“Huh! Hospital? Or you are going to meet your scandal??!!!!!”

 

“Wha.. What do you mean?” she asked in shocked. “What are you talking about? Joon-ahhh, what do you mean” she continued to beg for explaination as her eyes got teary with Lee Joon sudden charged.

 

“Am I not enough for you?! Do you really need to find another guy instead of me?! I thought you love me!!!” he yelled.

 

“Lee Joon!! Could you explain what is going on? I don’t get you!” she yelled back at her husband.

 

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything, IU! What if I don’t know until today? Are you going to cheat on me for your entire life?” he said sternly as he held onto IU’s wrist.

 

“Cheat? I am not going out with another guy?! What the hell are you talking about? Let go of my wrist. It’s hurt,” she asked more as her tears started to fall out of her eyes.

 

“Save your tears! I don’t need your act! Now I knew your true selves! Whore!!” he accused. That ‘whore’ word had just coming out from Lee Joon’s mouth makes her feel sadder. “This proves that you are cheating on me!!” he let go of her wrist and throws all the pictures that he received from Eunjung before right in front of IU’s face.

 

IU stared at the photos as her feet trembling causing her to fall on her feet. All the photos were the photos of her and Wooyoung together. Where ever they went, the photos show it. But the photos only show the two of them. Where is Jiyeon?? Wooyoung’s girlfriend who was actually always going out with them was excluded in the photos.

 

“Where do you get these photos? These are all misunderstanding! He is my bestfriend! I’ve told you before, right?” she defended in her sobbed causing him to smirk.

 

“Huh!! Yeahhh. With hugs and all those skin-ship?!” he smirked again. “I cannot get fooled by your words! Oh! And this!!! I believe this might be that man’s watch, right??!!!” he continued as he throws the watch on his hand hardly on the floor until it broken into pieces.

 

“NO!!!! Don’t!” at the same time IU tried to stop him from throwing the watch. But it was too late. The watch was broken and the pieces were scattered on the floor. Lee Joon gave his last smirked on IU who was on the floor before he stuffed his clothes inside his bagpack.

 

“Joon ahhh! Lee Joon! Please don’t go!” IU yelled stopping Lee Joon on what he did. “Joon! I can explain everything! Just please don’t go! Don’t leave me!” she begged.

 

“I don’t need your explaination, b*tch! The photos show your actual attitude. You are cheating on me!”

 

“Lee Joon! Come back! Wooyoung is my bestfriend! It’s not what you think! There is always Jiyeon whenever we go out....” she explained in her sobs. But too bad, Lee Joon had got out of the house without listening to her explaination.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here’s the drama..........

THANK YOU FOR READING< COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBING!! ^.^

Love you all.... :)

<3 HERSHEY