Reconcile

We Don't Want To Get Married

The weather outside is so dim as the heart of a woman who was looking out of the windows, watching a group of flying birds and the environment.

It’s been more than a week she left her husband, and just two days before, she came back to her family but not to her house. After a week being alone in an unknown village to clear out her mind, IU finally come back to her grandfather’s mansion as she had no idea where to go anymore.

Her grandparents were very surprised yet happy to see her back after she leaves. But a sad thing is that Grandfather Kim had fallen sick when he was told by Lee Joon that IU had left last week.

“Could you please promise me that you won’t tell Lee Joon and his family that I am back? Please?” IU favors her grandparents when she hugs them inside their bedroom. Tears were rolling around their cheeks.

“Dear, you should meet your husband. There are some misunderstandings between both of you,” Grandfather Kim adviced as he was lying on bed.

“No, harabuhji. I don’t want to. You should rest now. I’ll be in my room,” IU said before she left.

******

****

******

She paced in her room doing nothing. She doesn’t feels like eating. Everytime she eats, she will throw up the food back. She also always gets the morning sickness. This is due to the baby that she carries in her stomach.

Eventhough it is not that really visible if she wears clothes, but she can rarely feels the movement inside it. No one knows about her pregnancy yet. She’s afraid to tell anyone especially Lee Joon. What if Lee Joon asked her to abort the baby? She wants to keep the baby no matter what. Even Lee Joon doesn’t love her anymore she still wants to keep their baby. That’s what she thought all day. Afraid that Lee Joon will harm their baby when he knows about it.

While starring outside the huge windows inside her former bedroom at her grandparent’s mansion, the door was opened from outside.

“I’m not hungry, halmoni,” IU stated without looking back, assuming that her grandmother was the one who just entered her room.

“You are skipping your lunch again, huh?” a guy’s voice spoke behind her making her heart stops beating for seconds.

She turned around to see the guy that she misses so much but at the same time, she doesn’t want to him. She was surprised with his appearance. He looks messy. He is not the tidy Lee Joon when she left him few weeks ago. He looks thinner and hair grows at some parts of his face. He looks miserable.

“I don’t want to see you! Go out now!!!!” IU yelled at her husband who is now heading towards her. “Do not come near me!! Out now!!” she ordered while pushing hard towards Lee Joon’s chest.

“Sweetie, I am so sorry. Just please hear to my explanation. All this are just misunderstandings!”

“I don’t need your explanantion! Just go away! I don’t want to see you! You liar!!!” she yelled again trying her best not to cry.

“Eunjung is a liar! Everything she told you about me are all lies! She lied to both of us! She even lied to Wooyoung-shi and Jiyeon-shi! She lied to us to get her revenge! She doesn’t want to see us happy,” Lee Joon explained forcefully. IU tears started rolling around her cheeks heavily.

“Who is her to you? You once told me, she is Donghae oppa’s ex girlfriend! But why did she want to get her revenge to you? What did we do wrong to her?!” she said in her tears. She is still confused with Lee Joon’s statement.

“Yes, she is hyung’s ex girlfriend! And there is one thing I haven’t told you. She used to be my girlfriend too! We betrayed Donghae hyung but in the end I finally knew that she want me just because of money. She did the same thing to Wooyoung too. She is just a gold digger!” he explained more. “I am so sorry. I didn’t trust you at the first place. You left at the same time when I knew the truth. I am so sorry.”

As Lee Joon said that, he immediately embraced IU into a hug comforting his wife in his chest. “What do you mean? Let me go!!” she asked as she tried to push Lee Joon away from her by hitting on his chest hardly.

“I met Wooyoung the day you left. I am truly sorry.” Talking about Wooyoung, he once told IU all about Eunjung. She felt stupid to believe on what Eunjung had told her before.

“How can I know what you tell me is all true?” she said as she stopped hitting Lee Joon.

“You can ask your Wooyoung or Donghae hyung,” he replied and kissed IU’s forhead. “I miss you so much! I am afraid that I won’t see you anymore. I love you, IU. Only you!!” he confessed.

IU cried even more in his chest. She’s starting to believe on what his husband had explained when something comes up on her mind. She pushed Lee Joon’s chest softly breaking the hugs making Lee Joon confuse with her attitude.

“What about the day at the spa? The day you meet her! When she confessed to you that she loves you! And you! YOU!! You say youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........” At the last moment she said that, she had had fallen to the ground without continuing what she said.

“IU!! IU!! Wake up!! IU! PLEASE!!” Lee Joon yelled insanely towards the unmoved body of IU on the floor.

“Somebody, help!!” he yelled crazily for help and finally some of the maid entered the room. “Call the doctor! No! Ambulance! Just doctor!!” he ordered in panic.

“Hyung! What happen to noona?” Junsu together with their grandparents who heard the noise immediately came and approached Lee Joon who was on his knee crying towards the unmoved IU.

“She fainted. Junsu call the doctor!” he ordered in panic.

“Hyung! Calm down would you?! Ohh look!! She’s moving,” Junsu said as he saw a movement from IU who was now in Lee Joon’s lap still on the floor. “Noona! Are you okay?”

“Kyah!! Get a glass of water!” Lee Joon yelled to the maids. “Sweetie, are you alright? What happen to you?” he asked panicly but IU just closed her eyes not bother to answer any of their questions. She felt so weak and need time to rest.

“Carry her to the bed first, Joon,” Grandfather Kim ordered in his wheelchair. Lee Joon then carried his wife carefully towards the bed. As soon as he placed IU on the bed, their family doctor finally arrived with her assistant.

“Can all of you wait outside while I make a check-up on her, please?” the female doctor requested.

“No! She is my wife! I want to stay!!” Lee Joon voiced out.

“Kyah hyung! Just let the doctor make a check up on noona. She knows what she will do. Let’s just wait outside,” Junsu interrupted. Finally he gave up and waited in the living room.

****

*****

****

After more than half an hour they left IU inside the bedroom with the doctor and her assistant, both of them finally come out of the bedroom with huge smiles on her face. As soon as Lee Joon saw the doctor at the door, he ran towards the doctor and asked lots of questions.

“What happen to my wife, doctor? Is she alright? Why did she faint? Is she sick or something? What kind of sickness is she suffering? Have you given her medicines? Do I need to bring her to the hospital? I don’t care about the payment! As long as she is safe that should be alright. Tell me!!!!!!” he asked impatiently making the doctor to smile even more.

“So you are Mr Lee, huh? IU’s husband? Well, she is sick because of you! And yes, you have to bring her to the hospital every month within this 8 months from now!” the doctor said to Lee Joon with her serious voice.

“Ommo!!!! Is it true?” grandmother Kim cheered happily.

“Congratulations!!!!!” the doctor and her assistant said at once smiling towards IU’s family.

“WHAT?!! ME? What did I do to her? Doctor, I don’t even have any sickness that is infectious!!” Lee Joon explained to the doctor in anger. He didn’t even understand what the doctor was saying. “And what’s with the ‘CONGRATULATIONS!!!’ thing? I just want to know my wife’s condition!!!! Not to hear you congratulate me!!! Are you a real doctor?” he said sternly.

“I am sorry, Mr Lee Joon. But your wife is pregnant!! HAPPY??” the doctor explained in annoyed. Who won’t be annoyed when someone who doesn’t know anything is mad at you without even knowing what the story is all about??

“WHAT??!!! SHE IS WHAT???” he yelled in happiness while jumping around like a kid together with Junsu.

Before the doctor left, she then explained to them what to do and not to do to a pregnant woman. And what pregnant woman should or should not do in this 9 months period.

“YAYYYYY!!!!! WOHOOO!!” the four of them including Lee Joon, Junsu, Grandfather and Grandmother Kim cheered happily after the doctor left.

Little thing that they know, the girl inside the bedroom actually heard all the conversations. She smiles alone on the bed before she went to her deep sleep due to medicines that was given by the doctor before she left.

***

****

***

-- After seven hours--

As IU opened her eyes, she noticed that her left hand was on his husband’s hand on his lap. He was sleeping on a single sofa near her bed. IU pulled her hand slowly not to wakes her husband as she feels numb on her left arms.

‘He must be really tired. Sorry Joon-ahhh.’ She examines Lee Joon’s face. Something is so good about this picture! He is not a guy that she sees a while ago. He is now the normal, tidy, cheerful Lee Joon. Not the messy and dull Lee Joon anymore. His beard is now invisible. He had also changed his clothes.

“Honey, how long has you been awake? Why don’t you wake me up?” IU was surprised by Lee Joon’s questions. She didn’t even realise that Lee Joon has wake up.

“Ohh.. ahhh.. Ummm...” *Speechless*

“You want water? Here,” he got a glass of water and help IU to drink for it. They were now sitting on the bed together. Well, just the two of them in the bedroom.

The situation becomes awkward. IU just kept quite and stared blankly at her fingers, doesn’t dare to look up on Lee Joon’s face.

“IU...... I.... I.... uhmmmm..... Thank You so much!!” Lee Joon anxiously broke the silence as she stared at hhis wife.

“For what??” she asked pretending not to know what he means.

“Uhmmmmm... For.... aaaa......”

“Since when did my husband can’t talk properly?” she joked but in fake she make her voice and face in serious.

He looked startled by IU’s words. He was totally speechless. He was afraid IU will kick him out of her life.

“Since when did you become quite?” she asked again in fake. She just wanted to make fun of her husband as a revenge of what he had did to her before. She just wants to see how commited her husband is to get her back.

“Look, I am so sorry for what I had done to you. I am sorry for not trusting you. I am so stupid to believe on what that stupid evil girl had said. And thanks for keeping our baby inside yours. So I want my wife back!!” he uttered.

“So you just want me back to your life because of the baby?!!!” sha asked in pissed.

“No! It’s not like that! I want you more and our baby of course. IU, I love you! I love you so much that I can’t even lose you away from my heart,” Lee Joon said in deep.

“But you love Eunjung more than me,” IU said with her sad voice.

“Says who??? Only stupid person will say that.”

“Kyah!!! Are you saying that I am stupid????!!!!” IU shouted a bit mad.

“Did you just shout at your husband’s gorgeous face?” Lee Joon said jokingly while smiling at IU.

“Ppfffftttttt!! Gorgeous?? Only idiot people will agree with your statement,” IU continued to fight talk with Lee Joon, not to give in.

“So you are one of the idiots, huh? Remember when you say that I am so gorgeous in your eyes? Remember when you only asked me to look gorgeous in front of you,” Lee Joon expressed IU’s previous words making her to stay silent.

“Yeah!! Whatever, Mr Lee Joon!!!” she said, giving in making Lee Joon to laugh at her responses.

“That’s my wife..........” he said as he patted IU’s head. Both of them remained silent for a very long time.

“Oppa!! I am truly sorry,” IU suddenly murmured but it was cleared to Lee Joon’s ear.

“No, it’s all my fault. I am so sorry. I am not there whenever you need me. I am not beside you when you are hurt. I don’t trust you at the first stage. I hurt you alot. I am really sorry, honey. Let’s forget about the past and start our new life with our baby,” Lee Joon said sweetly towards IU.

“All this are just misunderstandings. There is my fault too. Thank you so much for accepting the baby,” IU said as she hugged her husband.

“You don’t have to thank me. I am so happy to hear about our baby. I should thank you for not doing anything stupid to our baby. Thank you so much, Love!” As he said that, he kissed IU on the lips.

“I miss you so much!!” IU confessed within the kisses and continued to kiss Lee Joon again like there is no tomorrow.

“Miss me? Who gave you a permission to leave me?” he asked playfully.

“You are the one you leave me at first!”

“Past is past. I miss you too! Let’s do what we missed these past few weeks, shall we?” Lee Joon said with his dirty minds as he pulls the comforter covering their whole body as he lie down beside IU continue kissing her.

“Kyah!! Pregnant woman can’t have , okay?” IU reprimanded as she feels Lee Joon’s hand roaming around her body.

“Aigooooooooo~~~ so I have to wait for another nine months?!!! NOOOOO!!!” he cried like a baby making IU to brust into laughter.

“I like the way you call me oppa... Can you start to call me by that?”

“I don’t want to, Chagiya~~” she said jokingly. “I love you, Mr Rude!” she chuckled when she remembered the nickname she gave few years ago.

“I love you more, Miss Clown!” he chuckled at the nickname he used to call her wife.

 That night, they continue with their things and exchanged stories before they fall asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Few more chapters to go!! :)

Anyway, I've uploaded my new Fanfic.........

Anyhow, it won’t be IU-Joon couple :(

I want to try another pairing. So yeah... Sorry about that.

But please do read my new FF and do continue to support me! ;)

Here is the link to my new Fanfic named, “ARE YOU A CELEBRITY?”

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/31968/are-you-a-celebrity-afterschool-bigbang-choiseunghyun-nana-taeyang-top

Hope to see you there!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 HERSHEY