The Meeting

One True Love

So.. Luna told me that Jessica allowed Krystal to have a date with me..... OMG!! I can't believe this is all happening! I mean, who wouldn't get hyper and overjoyed when they're gonna meet someone they like. Or for me, someone they love. Today is the day i'm finally going to meet Krystal Jung, the only girl that made me feel something that I've never felt before, "LOVE". We're finally going to meet and know each other. I'm so excited and nervous, at the same time. I hope for the very best today! smile Before that, I called Luna over the phone to ask her the details.

Amber: Hello? Luna?

Luna: Yiieee! Today is the day Amber Josephine Liu is gonna meet the love of her life, Krystal Jung! Lala lala lala!

Amber: Whatever, Luna! Stop teasing me, okay? I already have a low self confidence.. don't make it lower.

She really loves to tease me about Krsytal.

Luna: Oh well. I guess you're right. And it's kind of obvious.

Amber: What is the meeting time? 

Luna: Oh, right! 3:00 P.M. but be there as early as you can be! You don't want Krystal to have a bad impression of you just because you're late! wink And you're reserved for Table 18. smile

Amber: Wait.. what?! Table 18? That's my birthday number! Are you the one that prepared the reservations? 

Luna: Uh-huh! colonthree Hehehe! Now you have to tell Krystal you're Birthdate! Hahaha!

Amber: Grrrrr. It's 2:30 P.M now.. so I have to keep going. Bye Luna, I owe you one!

Luna: Yes you do. Good luck! I wish the best for you! Byeeeeee.

Amber: *Turns off cellphone*

At the restaurant..

Amber's POV:

*Looks at her watch" -Where is Krystal? It's already 3:00 P.M.-

*Someone comes rushing at the door*

-Wait a second, that's Krystal!! OMG, she's so gorgeous!!!-

"Is this table 18?" She asked me while catching her breath

"Uhhh..." I said while starstrucked by looking at her.

"Hey. Are you alright?"  Krystal asked me.

"Oh! Sorry, sorry. What were you asking again?" I quickly responded to her.

"It's okay. Anyways.. is this table 18?"  She asked me with a smile.

"Uhh.. yes. This is table 18."  I replied.

Krystal: Ohh! So you're Amber Liu! Am I right? 

Amber: Yes. I am Amber Liu. :)

She doesn't know my second name! YEAHHH!

Krystal: Oh you have a second name right? It's Joselyn? Am I right?

Amber: ....It's Josephine. 

Krystal: OMG. Hahaha! You're a boy, but you have a girly name! How cute! :3

Amber: That's because I'm a girl. 

Krystal: A What?! 

Amber: Yes, I am a girl. 

Krystal: But.. but. You look like a guy.

Amber: Haha.. I get that a lot. ;)

Krystal: Well.. Sorry for mistaking you as a guy. 

Amber: It's okay, I mean even I know that I look like a guy. Haha!

Krystal: That's so cute. Anyways, I'm Krystal Jung, it's so nice to meet you! *Lends hand"

Amber: Nice to meet you, Krystal. :) *Shake hands"

OMG. It's the first time I held her hand I am so inlove.

Amber: Take a seat.

Krystal: Thanks, Amber. 

Krystal's POV:

He's so.. I mean, She's so handsome. And he seems kind of nice, too. It's the first time I met her but she's got a sense of humor. I would like to know her more! 

Amber's POV:

Here I am. Having a date with Krystal. I'm so speechless. I don't even know what to talk about. I can't even believe this is all happening.

After the meal..

Krystal: Wow! I'm so full. Hahaha! That's such a nice meal.

Amber: Haha.. me too. It's so much fun talking to you. Oh, wait! You have something on your face.

*Amber grabs a tissue then wipes the dirt off of Krystal's face*

Krystal: *Blush* Thanks, Amber. :) You have something on your face too!

*Krystal grabs a tissue, then wiped the dirt off of Amber's face too.*

Amber: *Super Blush!!* Thank you, Krystal. :) Haha.

Krystal: You're welcome, Amber. :) It's so much fun talking with you! But sadly, I can't stay here longer. :(

Amber: Oh, it's alright. :) It's been a fun day with you, Krystal. :)

Krystal: Haha.. yeah. It's so nice to meet you! But, before I leave. I'd like to give you my cellphone number!

*Hands a paper with her pone number written.*

Amber: Thank you, Krystal. I'll text you later. Just save my number, okay? :)

Krystal: Sure, Amber! Bye! 

Amber: Bye Krystal! :) Have a nice trip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 end! Haha.. finally! Amber met her crush! :D Did you guys like Chapter 3? Comment down below for your feedbacks! :)

Thank you for reading!!

P.S.

i would like to thank my best buddy, CAQuestie for telling me some corrections. She has a fan fic too, entitled, "The Waiter". You can read it on her profile! :)