The Early Life of Amber and Getting to know each other

One True Love

 

Amber's POV:

Now that I finally met my crush, Krystal Jung. I can't get her out of my mind anymore.. I keep on thinking of her. Now, I could say that I am really in love. I want to see her bright smile, her gorgeous eyes, her funny laugh, and almost everything about her. I'm looking forward to know her more. Besides, who wouldn't want to know their crush more anyways? Haha!

Amber: *Playing games while listening to songs on her Macbook.*

*Suddenly, a message box appeared on her screen* 

Content of the Message Box:

"Krystal Jung wants to have a Video Chat with you! 

[Accept] [Decline]

Amber: *Clicks [Accept] and turns on Webcam and Mic*

Krystal: Oh, it's on! Hi Amber Liu ^^

Amber: Hi Krystal, haha. Wny did you invite me to have a video chat?

Krystal: Oh, I just wanted to talk to you and know you more. Am I disturbing you? I'm really sorry.. if you want I'll just exit this Video Chat, it's okay for me. :)

Amber: *Exits the Online Games she was playing* Uhmmmmm.. No not at all. Besides, I want to know you more too. 

Krystal: Awwww! Then we share the same feelings! Haha!

Amber: Hahaha! You can say that. What would you like to know about me Krystal Jung?

Krystal: Uhmm.. Let's start with your Birthdate! When were you born?

Amber: I was born on September 18, 1992. :) 

Krystal: Ohh.. wait a second! Our table was "Table 18" right? Don't tell me the "18" came from your Birthdate?

Amber: Erm, yes. 

Krystal: Coincidence!! Hahaha.

Amber: Yeah, I guess. *Actually, it's not. Luna really meant to set us up on Table 18.*

Krystal: You, Amber Liu! What would you like to ask me?

Amber: What's your course? What would you like to be when you grow up?

Krystal: I study HRM. I want to be an owner of a 5-Star Hotel someday! Haha.. like it would happen.

Amber: Yes it does! Dreams do come true. 

Krystal: Yes.. I guess. Thanks for the encouragement, Amber.

Amber: You're welcome, Krystal. :) 

Krystal: This is kind of boring, don't you think? 

Amber: Well.. not really. I'm kind of enjoying myself. :)

Krystal: Oh, sorry about that! Would you like to stay this way?

Amber: It's up to you! I'm okay with what you want. 

Krystal: I would like you to tell me stories about your life or any event or experiences.

Amber: Oh, is that so? Okay. I want to tell you how I grew up.

Krystal: I am willing to listen. :) Go ahead, Amber Liu.

Author: I would like to encourage you to listen to this song while reading Amber's Story. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29yQXpwsL-Y

 

Amber: First, I was born at a poor family. My parents had a hard time making me grow up. We are always short on money, we even skip meals, and we have so much debts. As a child, I always wished a happy, and a rich life. Seeing my parents suffer, I even cry sometimes. I just don't want to show them that I cry because I want them to see me as a strong person. My parents even forget the things that makes them happy just for me to be able to go to school and  study. Seeing my parent's efforts, I studied hard and made them proud. But, the time came when my father gave up on me and mother, he left us and had an affair with a rich lady, I was only 6 years old when that incident happened. My mom and I was left there, just like trashes, I still love my father though. My mom worked double time telling me every day "Son, you're my hope. I will work as hard as I can so that you can finish school and graduate, so that you may have a not rich, but a happy life someday. I love you and I always will." I always want to cry every time my mother says that to me. I studied hard and focused on my studies and every time I get my report card, my mother always get tears of joy because of my high grades and I always stay on Top 1. It made me happy and it also made me forget the pain my father left on us. Until that incident happened.. I was about to go home from school after getting my card, hoping to make my mother happy. Until I received the news from mother's co-worker that my mother was involved in a car accident. It was hit-and run, the driver just ran away when he hit my mother, I cried hard that day, all the things I worked hard for was for my mother I was 8 years ld when that happened. And now she's gone. After the funeral, I never stopped on studying, I worked double time too. Trying to finish what my mother entrusted to me so that wherever she may be, I can make her proud. I had to use the money that My Family was trying to save.. it was big enough to provide my needs, plus, the President gave me a scholarship because of what happened to my mother. I slept at the streets, I skipped meals, I beg for some money to strangers, I even fought with kids trying to bully at the streets. Despite all that, I NEVER EVER GAVE UP, because if I do, I would have disappointed my mother. Until the time came, when I was old enough.. I started to work as a Call Center Agent, McDonald's Cashier, in short, I was a working student. I work just so I could pay the bills of my dorms.. I experienced hardships and challenges throughout my college life but I never gave up even if sometimes I feel hopeless because I know that "There's always a rainbow tha will shine after the rain" . I used the money I was saving up the entire time I work as a child and a teenager. But now, I'm a college graduate.. in Music and Fine Arts. Somehow, it made me feel great and proud.. I went to my mother's grave on the day of my Graduation, I looked up to the sky and said "Thank you, mom. Everything we worked hard for was completed. Now, I am a college graduate.. I love you mom, and I miss you.. I hope I somehow made you proud." while tears ran down on my face. That's all.

Krystal: *Crying* Awwww.. Amber. Your story is so sad, and inspiring at the same time. :'( Whereever your mom is, she is proud of you! You just made me cry. I didn't know you had such a hard time but now, you achieved the hopes and dreams your mother wanted for you! I am so happy for you, Amber. :)

Amber: Yeah.. Haha. Sorry for making you cry, Krsytal.

Krystal: It's okay, Amber. I was really inspired by your story, seriously. I really liked the way you never gave  up and even though you experienced hardships you kept on working hard. And because of that, this is your reward, a happy life. :') 

Amber: Yes.. I thank my mother for this.

Krystal: Yes.. Your mother was very kind, and good. 

Amber: Thank you so much for listening, Krystal. Now, It's your turn to tell me your story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Finally I updated Chapter 4.. Seriously, I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY for disappearing for a VERY long time. Now I'm back! :D 

Anyways.. Krystal's early Life on Chapter 5 :) Keep updated, because I'll be updating a chapter quickly so I could return the days I disappeared. :) 

Thanks for reading! :)

"There's a rainbow always after the rain." 

"Your story may have such a bad beginning, but it doesn't define who you are.. You are what you chose to be."

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. But today is a "gift" that's why it is called "present".