A Wish That is Slowly Being Fulfilled

One True Love

The next day...

Me and Luna jogged at the park and decided to eat at a cafe for breakfast. I told Luna about how I feel about Krystal. We kept talking about Krystal, and at the same time, she keeps on teasing me with every word I say about Krystal. To tell you the truth, Luna is the only one that could annoy me by teasing me. Well, maybe it's because we've been close friends for a long time so, she knows almost everything about me. Anyways, It seems that I'm REALLY starting to fall for her, or am I? Maybe this is just infatuation and will soon fade away. Then, Luna invited me to come to her house so we could rest after the jog. Then, we decided to go to the living room and chat a little.

At Luna's house..

Luna: Hey Amber, would you like to personally meet Krystal?

Amber: NO. 

I shouted while blushing.. OH NO! She's going to tease me!! UGGH.

Luna: Yieee! Amber, you're blushing! Stop lying, Amber. I know whether you're lying or not!

Amber: Blushing? Of course not! It's just a hot today, that's all. 

Luna: Yeah, right! You want to meet Krystal! Hahaha! Just admit it Amber!

Amber: Seriously, NO. 

Luna: Come on, Amber. I will do it for you! I'm friends with her sister, Jessica. Remember? I could arrange a date for you and Krystal! ;)

When I heard that.. an Instant YES popped into my mind. I mean, it's like a once in a lifetime chance! Who wouldn't want to meet someone they like?

Amber: Really? But, wouldn't be a bit embarassing for Krystal if we date? I mean, she doesn't even know me. She doesn't even know what I look like.

Luna: Hahaha! Amber, I knew you wanted to meet her! Anyways, about that. You need to brave and confident then! I mean, nothing good will come out if you just let fear overpower you. ;) Such a scaredy cat! :P 

Amer: You are so right. And I need that courage and confidence you're talking about! You think it's that easy? You will introduce yourself to the one you LOVE when she doesn't even know you?! 

I suddenly covered my mouth when I realized that I said "LOVE". Oh NO!! She's going to tease me again!! -__-

Luna: WHAAAAT?! So it's not just a crush, huh? YOU ALREADY LOVE HER!! Hahaha! I'm so happy for you, Amber! Finally you love someone! 

Amber: Uggh. I guess, I really do love her. She's so special to me even if we haven't met each other yet. 

Luna: Haha. I've never seen you like this! It's the first time I heard you talk like this in our 3 years of friendship! :) 

Amber: Whatever. Now you know.

Luna: Why the long face? :P Anyways, when would you like me to settle your date with Krystal? :) 

Amber: I'll think about it. I'm kind of busy.

Luna: Busy? Why? Busy of thinking of HER? :P

Amber: Uggh. LUNAAAA!! Fine, I woud like to meet her afer two days. 

Luna: Oh okay, sure Amber! But I'll have to contact Jessica before I could tell you if Jessica and Krystal agrees. :)

Amber: Thanks a lot, Luna. You're such a VERY BIG part of my life. :)

Luna: Awww.. you're always welcome, Amber. That's what friends are for! ;)

Amber: That's what friends are TWO! :) Hahaha!

Luna: Hahaha! Nice joke Amber! :) I love that side of yours! 

Amber: Whatever.

Luna: Awwww.. and that's the one that I don't like that much! :/

Amber: .....

Luna: Now! Moving on.. let's just go to the mall and buy clothes for you and Krystal's date! :) How 'bout that? 

Amber: Sure, Luna. Besides, I want to buy something else.

Luna: A gift for her, huh? >:)

Amber: Haha! How did you know?! Anyways, yes. :)

Luna: Well D'UH. I felt that before. And besides, I'm your best buddy! 

Amber: Haha.. yeah. High five! 

Luna: *High fives Amber"

Luna: Go change your clothes now! I'll pick you up at your house! 

Amber: Thank you, Luna! Byeeeee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 END. Did you guys like Chapter 2? :) Just a very little spoiler, Amber is going to meet Krystal in the next Chapter! :D Please always be updated! ;) 

Thank you for reading!