Asking about Krystal

One True Love

Amber's POV:

I can't forget the day I first saw her.. It was my calssmates' Reunion, so I decided to accept the invitation and come. As I was arriving at the Party venue, I saw a very gorgeous girl that made my world stop for a whie.. I only saw her face for 4 seconds.So I just thought to myself "I will forget her soon." But when I saw her a little longer.. I felt something that I never felt before, Love. I never actually believed in "Love at First Sight" before. But when I saw her, I felt love from deep inside of me. I wanted to walk up to her and introduce myself. I wanted to talk to her and be friends with her. But sadly, I lacked courage and decided to just let the night pass. 

At a restaurant..

I was at a restaurant... gonna eat with my Best friend, Luna. Suddenly, I saw Krystal in the restaurant as well! She started to eat. I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous and bright smile, it made me really start to fall for her.  My whole world stopped and there was nothing in my head except Krystal. But then, Luna saw me. So I looked away and ordered something to eat. 

Finally, the order is here!!! I'm so hungry. :3

Luna: Hey Amber! I saw who you were looking at a while ago.

Amber: What are you talking about? 

Luna: Stop lying Amber! You were looking at Krystal Jung!!

Amber: OH MY--!!! Keep quiet, Luna! I don't want her to notice me.

"Hmm.. so you like her, huh?" Luna said in an interested way.

"Uhmm.. I don't know yet. But I feel happy whenever I see her." I replied with a bright smile.

"Well, I can't blame you, Amber. She's really beautiful and talented. I'm friends with her sister, Jessica Jung. They're both gorgeous." She said.

"REALLY?! You never told me!!" I replied.

"You never asked! Hahaha! Anyways, they are  both good at singing but I honestly think that Krystal is more beautiful than her sister, Jessica." She replied while doing a thumbs up motion.

"Wow, thanks for telling me, Luna. I wish I could hear her sing soon that would be one fo the unforgettable day of my life." I replied while looking up.

Luna: Would you like me to tell her everything we talked about? >:)

Amber: OH NO, LUNA! Don't you dare!!! 

Luna: Just kidding! You can always trust me, Amber. ;)

Amber: Thanks, Luna. Don't do that again! My heart jumped when I heard you say that!

"We'll see.." She replied with a killer smile.

"I...am....so...in....danger." I replied with a poker face.

"I'm just kidding, Amber. Hahaha! I always get you with my killer smile! Anyways.. what would you like to know about Krystal?" She replied with a smile.

A lot of questions about Krystal popped into my mind. 

"Really? Thank you Luna! But, I will ask you later when she's not around here." I whispered to her.

"Fine. Oh look! She's finally going out!" She whispered to me.

"Awwww. :( I wanted to introduce myself to her. But, moving on! For the first question.. What is her favorite color?" I asked.

"Red." She replied.

Amber: Oh, I see. Next.. what are her likes?

Luna: Hmm.. I only know few about that. But, I heard from Jessica that she likes roses, chocolates, and anything red.

Amber: Okay. Now I know what to give her. This will be the last, Luna. Thanks! :)

Luna: You're welcome, Amber. :) What could that be? 

Amber: Who is her crush? Or does she have any?

Luna: That is something that I don't know, sorry Amber. :(

Amber: It's okay. I mean, who am I to know anyways?

Luna: Sorry Amber.. know what. Let's just go to the mall and go shopping! :)

Amber: Agree. Just call the waiter and pay the check. *I'll think of something to give Krystal when I meet her.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for Chapter 1 :D Thanks for reading! :) I'll be updating Chapter 2 as soon as I have time!