Chapter 9 I'm Sorry

FATE TO DESTINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria doesn’t understand Nichkhun words. She starts running out from the mansion. She ignores Nichkhun calling her and suddenly she felt her body being floated to the air. The last things she heard was Nichkhun voice screaming her name in the top of his lung.

“Please, my little Qian, I don’t want to lose you. Please be safe” Nichkhun crying when he pushed the stretcher to the emergency room. Following behind him was his bestfriends, Krystal and Tiffany.

Nichkhun held the doctors hand before he enter the emergency room “You must save my wife or not I will never forgive you” and the doctors nodded their head.

All of them waited at the hall in front of the emergency room. Krystal and Tiffany wipe their tears that dropped non-stop. Junho wrapped his hands on Krystal shoulder and console her while Nichkhun walked back and forth in front of emergency room. Taecyeon and Minjun glances at Nichkhun while massaging their temples. Wooyoung and Chansung back with the bag plastic on their hands. They give each of them the drink to relax their minds. Chansung tapped Nichkhun shoulder and give him a reassured smile.

After four hours they waiting, the doctors come out announced the operation is succeed and Victoria had transferred to the ward. After several hours she will wake up. Nichkhun held a relief breath when heard the doctor said.

“Khun, Khun. What’s happen? How Qian can accident?” Thomas asked when he and his wife arrive at the hospital. He took an immediately flight from China after get the phone call from Nichkhun.

“It’s my fault. Vic unnie think that I’m and Khun oppa have an affair” Krystal suddenly spoke make Viviana curious to know.

“You what? Oh, now I know why you always know about Nichkhun” Viviana explode. Thomas held his wife hands tightly.

 

 

 

Flashback in Victoria memory:

Victoria walked proudly with her best friend Tiffany. She doesn’t bother to the others students talking about her. But not Tiffany, she not comfortable when other people talking about her best friend.

“Vic, what have you done when I’m absent the lesson in these two weeks?” Tiffany asked make Victoria stop and looking to her.

“Hmm, I’m confessed to Kangta oppa that I like him but he rejected me and pushed my confession to the nerd boy” Victoria innocently answers. Her answer make Tiffany can’t close .

“You what? Vic, seriously, you don’t like Kangta oppa, why do you want to confess to him? Who are actually you love Victoria Song?” Tiffany explodes. She can’t accept Victoria done that.

Victoria just silence. She knows she should not do that but that’s the only way that ‘the person’ will look her. She placed her index finger to her lips signing its secret who is the one she loves. Tiffany can just shake her head when seen that. She knew there is someone that Victoria like in their college but she can think who he is.

Victoria steps stop when seen the scenes at the corner of the stairs. Her face gloomy when the seen the couple at there and that girl look like she enjoyed too much while their kissing. Victoria wipe the tears that drops before she quickly fasten her steps to her class “Fany, how can I tell you who are the one that I love. He’s never look at me. Inside his mind there’s only have Ham Eunjung.”

Victoria rests her heads on the desk when suddenly Kangta enter and stand in front of her “What did you think Victoria? How is your date with the nerd boy yesterday?” while laughing to her.

Tiffany pushed Kangta and both her hands were on her waist “Oppa, stop. If you don’t want to accept the confession why did you come here and mocking to her? FYI, actually there was a bet between me and Vic to see whether you’re gentleman or not and from what I seen was you not gentleman oppa. How can you such a cruel pushed someone confession to the other person”.

Kangta shocked when hearing the words that come out from Tiffany. Both his eyes widely open and his mouth can’t close while the others students watching whispering to each other. Victoria just silence while looking him but actually she was holding her laughter because Tiffany had embarrassed him. Nobody dare to embarrass him that’s why she feels proud because Tiffany has done a good job.

“Excuse me, Victoria your nerd boy wanted to see you” one of her classmates called Victoria make Victoria smiled widely.  She stands in front of her classmates that call her and sternly said “He got a name. His name was Nick so you better call him by name” before leaving her classmates dumbfounded.

 

“I’m so sorry because my classmates called you a nerd boy” Victoria apologizes to Nick, the nerd boy whose Kangta pushed her.

“It’s okay. I’m fine with it. But why did you look so gloomy, my little Qian” Nick asking her when seen her so sad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter