Chapter 4 We Got Married

FATE TO DESTINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The sunlight shone brightly through the glass window at Nichkhun’s penthouse. It stirred him from his deep sleep. He opened his eyes when suddenly someone hit his “Oppa wake up. It’s already morning. I don’t know why you so lazy. You will get married, please change your attitude” before she pulled the blanket suddenly she scream and closes her eyes.

“Yah, why you don’t wear anything. Did you wanted to show ‘it’ to me” Krystal shrieked when seeing her brothers like that.

“Hello, my little sister, I’m wearing the boxer. Why I should give you see it. Better is Victoria seen this than you” Nichkhun wake up from his bed, stretched his body, then he scratches her hair before he straight gone into bathroom.

“Yah, ert. Did you sleep last night thinking about Vic unnie. Soon to get married still don’t change the habit. I wonder how Victoria unnie can handle you” Krystal shaking her head while fixing her brother bed.

 

 

 

“My precious daughter will get married soon. I’m very happy right now. Nothing can be happy than seeing you married with Nichkhun” her father said when Victora fixing his blanket. This morning when she wake up, she went to her parents bedroom to tell about her wedding but they already knew it.

Flasback:

“Dad, mom are you in there” Victoria knock the doors and when her mother open the door she quickly hugged her mother.

“Hey, what have happen my princess?” Thomas asking when he seen his precious daughter crying.

“I’m will get married tomorrow and leaving both of you because Nichkhun wanted to stayed at California” her crying become louder. She never separated with her parents now even when she’s travelled she will not take a longer time to back home. She don’t know how long she will stayed at California.

“Come here” Thomas waved his hand and Victoria run to hugged her father.
“Don’t cry. We already know it because Nichkhun have told us about it during your engagement. So stop crying. We never mad to you” Thomas said while comfort his only daughter.

End of flashback:

 

Knock!knock!knock!. Tiffany enter the bedroom with her hands holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Aunty, uncle” Tiffany bowed to them before she give the flowers to Viviana.

“Why you came here Fany?” Viviana  asked when she accepts the flowers from Tiffany.

“Oh, Victoria wanted me to accompany both of you. She called me just now” Tiffany smiled when her eyes locked with Victoria.

“Then, who will accompany you to wedding studio?” Thomas said make Tiffany and Viviana turned to looked Victoria. “Yes, Vic, Fany you accompany her” Viviana asking her but Victoria smiled assured them “I’m going with Nichkhun. He will fetch me in a few minutes”.

“Young miss, Sir Nichkhun have arrived.” Jane her maid told her before leave them.

“I’m going first. Bye” Victoria bid a goodbye to her parents and Tiffany, leaving them bewilderment since when she closes to her fiancée, Nichkhun.

 

 

 

When she enter his red Lexus LFA, both of them stunned because they are wearing same colour of clothes. Nichkhun realized first before he fixing his sunglasses “Should we go now” and Victoria nodded while putting her sunglasses.

They now listen to the wedding planner talking about the plan of their wedding. Nichkhun just wanted a simple wedding just a family and a few friends attend which that make Victoria agreed. They don’t want a grand wedding. Taecyeon, the wedding planner smiled satisfactory when they have reached the agreement. He then called Krystal to fix their clothes for the pictures.

Krystal happily prepared Victoria in her dress, she looked beautiful like a goddess when she appear in front Nichkhun, he  can’t close his mouth. He was stunned to her beauty. “I never thought she was so beautiful. She should wearing this everyday”. Not only him stunned, Victoria also stunned when looking Nichkhun so charming in his tuxedo “He’s like the prince, oh no, king”. The beautiful moments was crashed when Taecyeon cleared his throat. Both of them startled “Sorry for breaking in but the cameraman is ready” before leaving both of them. Victoria was blushing and Nichkhun covered his red ears.

The pictures were taken beautifully. Many scenes make both of them embarrassment. Krystal make a wish she wanted the red dress she design for Victoria wedding picture was taken in the spiderman kiss scene. When they heard Krystal request Victoria flustered “Omo, why she wanted to make me kiss him. I’m so embarrass right now”

“Thanks my dear lovely sister” Nichkhun smiled cheakily and put his thumbs up to Krystal when Victoria not seen him and Krystal grinned to her brother.

Unfortunately, the scenes have taken too much longer time. Victoria can’t make the scene. She is too embarrass to kiss him. Taecyeon suggest to them “Why don’t you kiss her first then she kiss you so both of you equal”.

Victoria can felt his breath and when his face near to her face her heart started to beat. Then when his lips touch her lips, her heartbeat were thump crazily. The cameraman was happily taken their photo.

Now they change the position, Victoria heart still thump crazily when her lips touch his lips. Their photo was so beautiful even Krystal so envied “They looked cute. Its more cute when she was blushing and his ears was red”.

 

 

 

“I’m guess this photoshoot have over. So I see you tomorrow on your wedding” Taecyeon bid them goodbye. He needs to settle all the preparation before tomorrow evening. His smiled can’t swept away from his face. His bestfriend finally got married. He knew his bestfriend really wanted her since they are young. He shakes his head when remember they embarrassment “They looked fit together”.

Nichkhun sent her back and before she get out from his car she looked to him but his eyes are on the road. They still shy due to the photoshoot. “Thank you” Victoria uttered before she made a brave decision to kiss his cheeks but when her lips just want to kiss his cheeks, he turn to left make her lips landed on his lips. Her eyes wide when felt his lips but when she just want to free her lips, Nichkhun lips start kissing her make she succumb to his charm. It taste sweet and when his tongue start caressing her tongue, she felt the fireworks start spark beautifully. After a few minutes, he broke their passionate kiss and caressed her red cheeks “Have a nice sleep. See you tomorrow” before he gave a peck to her lips. Victoria smile shyly while nodding her head “You too. See you tomorrow” before she quickly out from his car and run enter her mansion. Nichkhun grinned when seen her reaction. His smiled can get away from his face even his car have move from her mansion. Unknown to both of them, Calvin was following them and he felt very anger when he seen Victoria kissing with Nichkhun.

“Mom, dad can I sleep with you tonight?” Victoria asked when she entered her parent’s bedroom.

“Come here sweetie” her mom bade her to sleep between of them. She settled herself between them and her parents hugged her like they always do when she was younger.

“I will miss both of you” Victoria mumbled before she fallen to sleep.

 

Nichkhun was busily dried his wet hairs when suddenly someone enter his bedroom. Krystal settled herself on his bed while carrying a book story “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter