Chapter 2: The Decision

FATE TO DESTINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria is now standing beside her mother. Her mind still question who is he. She never knew there is a human look like angel. When she remembered again the accident, her heartbeat beat faster and she blushed. “Are you okay angel?” the angelic face asking her with their eyes locked to each other. His voice like music when he asking her. “hmm, I’m okay, I’m sorry to bump you just now” Victoria answer when he release his hands from her waist. She wanted to ask him more question but when she looked the angelic face, he seems like urgent to leave make she just smiled to him when he waved her a goodbye. “I wonder who is him” Victoria sigh and tried to smile when her mother acquitances greet her. Tiffany approached and hand her a strawberry juice, Victoria gladly take it.

“Where is your future fiancée. I’m hearing from the guest he is so good looking. You’re so lucky Vic” Tiffany said before she sip her orange juice.

“I don’t know and I really not anticipated in this engagement. I really can’t believe Calvin dumped me this evening” Victoria released her disappointment towards this engagement and Calvin. Tiffany just patted her shoulder and smiled to reduce her tension.

“Maybe it is destined to be like this. But you look beautiful in this dress. Krystal really great right” Tiffany praised Victoria to make her forget her bitter feeling. Victoria giggled while stunning herself in front Tiffany.

“I hope Gyu also come today. I will be happy if she also gave me encouragement. Why there is a suddenly fashion show at Hong Kong” Victoria said before she finished all her juice in one shot. Tiffany just smiled bitterly when she hearing Victoria. She wondered what Victoria will felt if she knew her best friend betrayed her.

Their chatting was been cut when Thomas announced the engagement party will be start in few minutes. Victoria walked with Tiffany and she stand in the middle of her parents. She had listens her father give a longer speech with her future father-in-laws and she never lifted her head during the time when they exchange the ring. She gasps when looked the ring when he pushed it slowly in her ring finger. It was her dreamy ring by Tiffany Co., and the diamond shone brightly when it fit in her ring finger like give blessing to her.

She lifted her head when her mother ushered her to stand beside him for taking photos. She gasp again because it’s him, the angelic face. The angelic face is her fiancée. She wanted to fainted right now but he’s suddenly introduce his self to her.

“Hi, my name is Nichkhun Horvejkul. We meet again right angel” he introduced himself with his hand sneaked to her waist and pulled her into him while smile to the photographers. His action make Victoria blush.

“You so beautiful like your dad praise and you look lively in red” Nichkhun praised her and her dress tonight make Victoria blushed more.

“thanks for your compliment. I’m never though you are my fiancée. I’m sorry again because I’m bumped to you just now” Victoria smiled in front of the cameras.

“it’s okay” he answered her coldly.

Victoria lift her head when listen to his sudden change of voice. She wondered why he changed so fast. She just shrugged because she really not cared about him. She really hoped this party ended faster. She can’t longer pretend that she happy in this engagement in front of the guests but she give smiled widely and hugged tightly his waist when she seen Tiffany now taking her photos.

 

“why you don’t tell me this evening” Calvin throw glass on the floor to release his anger at Gyuri when he’s open his phone. He just read the message from Victoria. His action make Gyuri woke up from her sleep. She sat up and pulled the blanket to cover her bare body.

“I really don’t know it. I thought it just she plays joke like when we’re at college last time. Why you so angered? You don’t like or even love her” Gyuri explained while wiped her tears.

“at least she can give a proper life to me if I get married to her. If I’m married with you I must work hardly to managed our life and that’s I don’t like” Calvin now wore his pants. He’s now wanted to stop Victoria from engaged with someone else. Gyuri shed more tears when looked he’s already want to leave her alone for Victoria.

“you said you only love me. I have already given you everything but you still want to leave me for Victoria” Gyuri screamed when he’s at the door. But Calvin just ignored her. Gyuri wiped her tears and quickly stand to hold him from leave her. She doesn’t care if she as she only know she should stop him from seen Victoria now.

“If you go then you will see my death body” Gyuri threat him when she saw a knife on the kitchen. She grabbed it and tried to kill herself and that’s make Calvin stopped his intention and held her hand.

“stop. I’m sorry. I will never leave you” Calvin hug her after he managed to pulled the knife from her hands. Gyuri shedded more tears when Calvin hugged her. Calvin take her back to bed and laid beside her after she settled herself on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter