Chapter 8 Revealed

FATE TO DESTINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal was tossing everything inside her gallery and nobody dare to stop her because she likes her brother if getting angry. Since she back from airport just now with Taecyeon , her mood turn to bad and she start throwing everything.

“Hyung, we really need Khun Hyung. He must returned immediately” Junho whisper to Taecyeon while glance to Krystal. Taecyeon nod his head agree with Junho but he also know it’s was difficult to ask Nichkhun back right now since he’s start a new life with Victoria at California.      

“Don’t worry, I’ve send him a message and whether he’s back or not it’s depend on his decision” Minjun suddenly appeared behind them. He walked and approaches Krystal, pulled her into his embrace and soothing her “Stop, you just hurting yourself. It makes our heart ache seeing you like this”. Krystal just cries silently in his embrace.

Nichkhun just end the phone call with his father-in-laws. After he goes out from the meeting room, his assistant told him that Thomas already in line to speak with him. He gladly accepted it because he has not called him since he arrived at California.

“Dad, how are you? Did you live well in the house or if it’s not suit your taste I will change it” Nichkhun said after answer his call.

“I’m fine Khun. You don’t have to worry. Actually, I’m calling you now to tell that I and your mom will move to China. I don’t want to burden you too much son. Bae Jong Suk and his wife play dirty after knew that I’ve married Qian to you. They can’t accept the fact that I’ve reject their proposal to marry their son, Calvin with Qian. They’ve taken the mansion but not the company. I’m glad because I’m listened your advice to name it to Qian. Luckily Qian had married to you” Thomas said with a sigh.

“Dad, you not burden me. You’ve take care of me and my sister since we’re kids so you’re like our father. Please dad, cancel it. I’m promise I’ll fixed it immediately. Please be patience” Nichkhun beg his father-in-laws to change his decision.

“No. Khun. Our flight is an abroad right now. You don’t have to felt guilty. I’m satisfied now Khun, I’ve fulfilled my promise to your dad. Please Khun, take care of Qian. She was my property that I gave to you son” Thomas continue said before ended their conversation.

 

 

 

Nichkhun release a heavy sigh. His head felt want to burst right now. His head dizzy because too much things happen in his life. He doesn’t know what he will face in future after this. He put his small head on the desk to release the tension and he’s annoyed when suddenly the door was open “Did I’ve tell you Siwon? I don’t want any disturber”.

“Am I your disturber?” the soft voice echoed. He’s take his head up from the desk, quite surprise to see his wife in front of him right now.

“What’re you doing at here Qian?” Nichkhun ask her when she smile sweetly to him.

“Since you don’t coming home for lunch, I’m brought you the food. It’s boring to eat alone at home” Victoria shows the plastic bag she hid behind her back.

His heart felt warm when heard her words just now “How you know my office at here and how you get here?”.

“Well, your assistant Siwon tell me the address and the taxi get me here” she answer innocently.

“The taxi? You should call me, I will tell the driver to fetch you” he shock when heard his wife using a taxi to come here. He’s worried if anything bad will happen to his precious wife.

Victoria feeds him some meat to silence him and its work. He eats silently. “It’s delicious. How are you today?” he asks while chewing the foods.

“Thank you. Erm, still fine. I’ve know how to use the washing machine and its fun” she replied while feeds the foods to him.

Nichkhun laugh hard when hear she said just now but it make him chokes. Victoria quickly opens the apple juice she bought at the vending machine just now and handed it.

”Look, you choke. Don’t talk or laugh during eating” Victoria pouted to him after he drink the apple juice. He just smiles mischievously and kisses her lips. Her lips taste sweet and delicious like the foods she cooked and she kisses him back makes he want something more than kisses.

Their passionate kiss was broke when his cell phone ringing. Nichkhun groaned frustration and grab lazily the phone on the desk. He pouted his mouth when seeing a message from Minjun name was on the screen. “Thank you because crush my moment” he silently said. His finger start scrolled down and his eyes wide when seeing the picture with message ‘She’s at Korea now’.

Victoria curious to know what make he’s so surprise. She approach him and seen the picture “Oh, you like her? I’m also like her. She is the best actress in Korea right” but he just silence.

 He look to Victoria, cupped her face “I’m busy. I will tell the driver to send you. I’ll seeing you at home Qian” before kiss her on the lips.

Victoria nodded and walked out from his office. “Haha, he’s so cute. I’m never known that his favourite actress was Im Yoona”.

 

When confirm Victoria had gone out, Nichkhun quickly dial Taecyeon and it’s not taking a longer time for him to answer. “Taec, please investigate all about her. I want to know what she’s doing all of these times and right now. Make sure Krystal is out from her sight” Nichkhun said and Taecyeon smile.

“You don’t have to worry. Chansung is the best when the time for investigate. About Krystal, she’s too emotional at the airport when seeing her” Taecyeon explain make Nichkhun ballistic “What? You said Krystal have seen her. Where? When?” Nichkhun continued ask. His voice was high due his anger.

“Minjun and I accompany her to send your parent-in-laws at the airport while waiting for Tiffany at the comfort room, she seen her. She want to approach her but luckily I’ve manage to grab her wrist before she made a scenes” Taecyeon explain in hurried because he scared Krystal eardrops their conversation.

“Fuh, make sure she away from that woman. I don’t want she destroy everything I’ve worked all of this years. I will try coming back to Korea after finish my work here” Nichkhun said.

Taecyeon nodded his head even he knew Nichkhun can’t see.

“I know. Don’t worry. You have us backing on you”. Nichkhun sigh heavily after ended the phone call. His head felt hurt because too much thinking.

 

 

 

After Siwon enter his office, he ordered him to cancel all appointment and he doesn’t want any disturber. He rest his body on the coach and his brain start remembering something that he erase in his mind all of these years, he mumble slowly “Why you appear again? Your presence makes me sick”. He opens his eyes when he felt someone shakes his body slowly.

“Sir, please wake up” Siwon said while shakes his body. Nichkhun groaned and sat up quickly.

“How long I’m sleeping Siwon?” he asked while rubbing his eyes.

“About 3 hour. It’s 6 o clock now sir” Siwon replied while glancing the watch on his wrist.

“You better get home now sir. It’s already late. I’ve organise your schedule and tomorrow you’ve much things to settle” he continued.

“Okay. You better go home right now” Nichkhun said while pulling his coat and walk to the elevator. When he’s in the car, his phone ringing and he smile weakly when the screen show the ID, Krystal “Hello, my sweatie. What’re you doing right now?”.

“Haha, I’m not doing anything. Just sketch the design. Oppa, I’m sorry” Krystal apologise. “I’ve no intention not to tell you soon but you’ve a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter