Chapter 7 The Game is Start

FATE TO DESTINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tiffany just rests herself on the bench at the park after 2hours jogging around. She always done it with Victoria but since Victoria moved to California, she jogging alone. Actually she want to invite Krystal but she changed her mind when she think Krystal was busy with design the wedding dress. She blew her bangs and open the mineral bottle to drink when suddenly someone tap her shoulder and when she turned around, she pull sour face “What do you want Mr Calvin?”. He chuckles and sit beside Tiffany and his action make Tiffany shift away from him.

“Relax, I’m just want to asking you a few question” Calvin said while glance to her. But Tiffany just ignores him and continues drink.

“Where’s Victoria? I don’t see her when I’m chased out her parents from their precious mansion. Didn’t she know their mansion has been buying by me?” Calvin asked and Tiffany just silence. She doesn’t want to answer his question. When she stand up and ready to leave him, he grab her wrist and pulled her to sit back at the bench.

“I’m asking you nicely Tiffany or you want me to play rough? Where did she move with her husband? You better tell me the truth because i don’t want people against me. You know me right? I will get everything I want. My parents will fulfilled my wish” Calvin threaten her but it never make Tiffany scared. She laugh when look how pathetic and desperate he was to know the information about Victoria.

“Excuse me Mr Calvin, even you threat me to death I will never tell you everything. Yes, of course I know you the son of Mr Bae Jong Suk, one of the powerful mans in South Korea but I think you waste your time to treat me like this. Maybe with your parents power you take away all their property but remember one day you and your family will get the punishment” Tiffany walked away faster to leave him. She hate to be with him even if see his face make she want to throw up. She doesn’t believe how can he play a dirty way to satisfied himself?

But unfortunately she meets with someone that she missed a lot when she wants to leave the park. It was her senior during college day. She blinked her eyes a few time before she confirm that it really him and when he smile she know it really him. “Kangta oppa, long time I’ve not seen you. When you come back?” she asked that man while hugging him.

Kangta smile when she hugged him tightly. She never changed. She always will hug him if they meet. “Just a few days I’ve back Fany. But seems many have change” he said with a disappointed voice. Tiffany wondered why he’s sound like that “Is it because Victoria?” she asked him and he just smiled bitterly. She take his hand and pulled him to follow her “Oppa, let’s get to that Café.”

“Why do you so sad oppa? I don’t understand Victoria is the one make you sad” Tiffany asked after the waitress had taking their order.

“Actually I’m back to Korea because I want to amend everything I’ve done to her. I want to ask her forgiveness because I’m embarrassing her when she confessed to me that she like me. I’m really ashamed when I’m remembering what I’ve said and I’m really regretted after she alway go out with that nerd” Kangta sigh after he confessed everything to Tiffany,

Tiffany smile and squeeze his hand “Oppa, you don’t have to worry she already forgive you. I know because she is my bestfriend”. Kangta relief when heard Tiffany word and he knew that he can ask Tiffany to help him.

“Fany, please I’m begging you” he pleads to her with a sad voice. He knew she will lose and at the end will help him. Tiffany puzzle what did he wants for asking her help.

“I want her back. I want to be with her and she will listen to you because you’re her best friend. Please persuade her to divorce with her husband and tell me where she stays right now. I want to see her and prove to her I’m the best for her not her husband” Kangta said make Tiffany shocked.

“What’re you said oppa?” Tiffany can’t believe what she heard just now. He asks me to help him separate Victoria and Nichkhun. They already married and Victoria already fallen to her husband even she don’t know whether it truth Victoria love her husband. How dare he asking me to help him. Did he lose his mind? Who did he thinks he are to separate them?.

“Please Fany. I know you will help me” Kangta plead to her again and Tiffany was boiled up when he continues to plead her help him.

“Listen oppa, I will not help you. Beside Vic will never happy with you. She already married and she loves her husband, only her husband. Why you comeback just to hurt many people? You better watch yourself first. Are you really good than her husband? I think her husband is more 10 times better than you. Remember oppa, if you really mean to separate them you better think carefully first because I will make sure it’s not happen. Over my dead body first oppa” with that Tiffany leave Kangta and quickly back to her apartment. Her head felt hurt because this morning she met with two people that want to destroy Victoria’s life and she swore she will never let them win.

...........................................................................

Victoria collected her robe scattered on the floor, wore it before entering the bathroom to take a shower. Her body is sticky with the sweat after heat making love with her husband. When she go out from the bathroom she see Nichkhun already wake up from sleep and he’s exercise at the small gym he prepared inside their bedroom. She blushed when seeing his appearance, he just wear his boxer while exercise. He looks so y when see a sweat roll down the length of his spine.

“Hmm, you don’t want to take a shower now. I’ve already done” she clears and asking him.

“Can you pass the towel to me” he asked while stretching his body. She grabs his towel and passed it to him. He gladly accepts it before entering bathroom. Victoria, when seen he’s taking a shower, she quickly move to kitchen, her hair still cover with some towel and after 15minutes she already prepared the breakfast for him.

When she want to call him, he’s already standing behind her holding his tie “Can you help me with this tie?”. Victoria smile and take the tie “Can you lower down a bit. It was hard for me to see”. With that Nichkhun lower his body so she can do the tie.

“I’ve prepared American breakfast. You can eat now” Victoria said while fixing his tie and smoothing his sleeve but he shakes his head.

“No, I’m late. I’ve important meeting to attend this morning. Can you pack it for me? I will eat at the office” he said when seen she pouted sulky. She quickly smiles when heard that and pack it for him. She passes the breakfast and his briefcase to him after he had done wear his shoes.

“You wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter