It was just a dream, right?

We're Friends

Chaerin saw Jiyong and Kiko together, smiling. Laughing. Touching each others arms. Happiness in their eyes. It crushed her, let her fall into a pit of sadness. She wanted to turn away, be gone from this dreadful scene but her feet walked on their own towards them, towards her own demise.

"Hunchae!" Jiyong said happily noticing as she made her way to him.

"Chaerin!" Kiko echoed, a small smile playing on her lips.

Chaerin stared, no words coming out of .

What could she say. They just looked so happy, so good together. And she just couldn't get her lips to move.

"We're dating!" They said in sync.

Their hands holding each others. Jiyong brought Kiko's hand up to his lips.

And kissed it.

In front of her.

Chaerin sat up, tears falling from her eyes. A soft gasp escaping . She looked around the dark room, her hands feeling around her bed. It was all a dream. Just a dream.

She saw the digital alarm clock next to her bed, it read 2:15 AM. 

"It was just a dream." She breathed out softly. 

She got out of her bed, towards the window facing the view of Japan. It was dark but she could clearly see the beauty. She noticed a flashing light on the floor. It was her phone. She bent down and picked it up. 5 new messages it read, Chaerin clicked the view button and scrolled threw them.

Time: 8:10 PM
From: Kiko-neechan
Subject: Chaerin!
Body: Text me! ^^

Time: 9:34 PM
From: Kiko-neechan
Subject: Chu~
Body: Did you sleep =_=

Time: 10:48 PM
From: Jingyo Oppa
Subject: Did you see my message
Body: Chae! Call me!

Time: 12:50 AM
From: Jingyo Oppa
Subject: Hey...
Body: Did you talk to Kiko?

Time: 2:01 AM
From: Jingyo Oppa
Subject: .
Body: HELLO? Chaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

She stared at the messages not sure what to do. She sent Kiko a quick message saying "Sorry I was sleepy and just saw the messages" but it was Jiyong she was unsure about.

What to tell him, text him.

What could he possibly want.

She decided to call him. She dialed his number, pressing the phone against her ear. She went to the bed, sitting down.

The phone continued to ring as she anxiously waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Hunchae~" A voice slurred out, loud music playing the background.

Chaerin didn't say anything because she already knew. He was partying again. She regretted calling him because when she did he was often clubbing, drunk. 

"Chae, you didn't answer my calls." Jiyong said in a drunk voice through the phone. Chaerin flinched because even when he was drunk he had this overwhelming affect on her, it was almost painful.

"Jiyong oppa I'm sorry." She said softly.

"You saw Kiko didn't you, you talked to her right?" He said happily, the loud music dimming down. Jiyong was probably moving away from the music so he could better talk to her.

"Ah, yes I did." Chaerin said warily. She already wanted to end this conversation.

"Did she mention me?" He said, the music already gone. He was probably outside, in his car.

"Once, when she said you gave her my number." Chaerin sighed, running one of her hands through her hair.

"She's beautiful isn't she? Her hands are soft too." Jiyong mumbled out but Chaerin heard it.

And she stared blankly into the darkness recalling her dream where Jiyong brought Kiko's hand up to his lips.

Jiyong continued to babble into the phone about how amazing Kiko was, a drunk talk. Chaerin just hummed or said a few words not wanting to reveal her true emotions.

It finally ended after a while. Jiyong had to get home and was going to call TOP to drive him.

"Chaerin we'll talk about this later, arraso?"

"Ne." she said tiredly. And with that it finally ended. 

Chaerin laid in bed, looked at the time it was 5:23 AM. 

They talked for about 3 hours. All about Kiko. And Chaerin knew from the phone call that Jiyong was in love with Kiko. Maybe even dated or wanted to date her.

And that's what crushed her. Because it seemed like the dream could be a reality.

She curled up into her bed, closing her eyes. Sleep was needed at this point.

____________________________________

A/N: Yes yes I know I took forever to update and I am truly sorry about that. Did this seem understandable? I had a big writer's block for this story. Argh.

But yeah the italics at the beginning was just Chaerin's dream. Hope you all understood that and liked it!

Thank you all for being patient. Leaving comments, messages and wall posts. I love you!!!

Please comment and subscribe.