Tired.

We're Friends

A/N: To be honest this chapter is pretty much me brain farting. Lack of inspiration and there seems to be no song that I was able to pull ideas from. I was wondering if there is someone who wants to co author with me. I'll write you just offer me some solid ideas that I can go with. 
Or not. -sighs- I am a picky person, hard to deal with but I really want the best for this fic.
____________________________

After spending a day with both Kiko and Yoon, Chaerin went back to her hotel. She was tired from all the shopping and friendly talking.

She dropped her things on the floor, making a beeline for her bed.

She flopped onto her bed. Covering her eyes with her arm, she sighed. Why did she let herself be swept along with those two. Why did she allow herself to open up to Kiko. She frowned. 

She was lost in thought that she didn't realize that Dara came into her room until Dara went to go hug Chaerin on the bed, well more like tackled her.

"Pudong~" Dara said excitedly, hugging Chaerin tightly.

Chaerin smiled softly at her Unnie's action. She was the vitamin of the group, making everyone happy. 

"Ssandara Unnie." Chaerin cooed at her. Chaerin loved teasing her. It was her way of showing affection.

"Yah! It's Sandara not Ssandara!" Dara rolled off of Chaerin, laying beside her, pouting.

"Minhae, Unnie" Chaerin smiled, grabbing Dara's hand reassuringly. 

"It's good to see you smiling" Dara remarked, her eyes filled with worry. She had seen Chaerin frown and sigh. She knew that Chaerin was upset.

"Bwo? I am always smiling." Chaerin smiled happily. Maybe a little to forced.

"Chaerin don't lie to me, tell Unnie what happened!" Dara exclaimed sitting up, looking down at Chaerin, still holding her hand tightly.

Chaerin sat up as well. She couldn't tell Dara. Dara was also awkward to talk to things about anything Jiyong related. It wasn't really announced but it was clear that something happened with these two. And Chaerin never liked bringing it up. She would rather keep things normal between her and Dara. 

Or maybe she didn't want to find out the truth. Whether they dated out or not.

Chaerin smiled tiredly, "I am just tired. Over thinking about what we should do for the next concert that is all." 

Chaerin wasn't lying but she wasn't telling the truth either. She got better at lying. Easier at tricking people.

"OH." Dara said, relieved. 

Dara and Chaerin chatted for a bit then Dara bid Chaerin fairwell. Chaerin personally asked for a room alone. When she was in Japan she wanted to take everything as it was, without distractions. 

She sat by the window, watching the beautiful view of Japan. She had a faint smile on her lips. While looking at Japan it reminded her of him, this was one of their favorite places in the world. Where they would shop together. And if they were apart they would buy each other gifts, merely on whim.

She shook her head softly. Of course Jiyong wasn't dating Kiko so she surely had nothing to worry about.

Right?

-ring, ring, ring-

Her phone rang, she went to her bag, getting the phone. The number wasn't familiar to her but she just answered it.

"Hello." She said.

"Chaerin!" An excited, cute voice exclaimed.

Chaerin stood rigidly still, one of her hands gripping her hand, the other gripping the hem of her shirt. Her face frozen.

"Chaerin??" The cute voice questioned, Chaerin could almost see the cute pout on her face.

"Sorry I was dazed. Hello. How did you get my number? Was it Yoon?" She said normally. She needed to keep up appearances after all. She knew she must control her mixed feelings.

"Nope, she didn't answer her phone. I asked Jingyo oppa!" She giggled out. 

Chaerin flinched. That was her nickname for him but she didn't want to say that to her.

"Is that so nee-chan." Chaerin's voice faltered a bit but it was not noticed.

"Yeah! Jingyo oppa is so nice. Chaerin we should hang out more, yes?" She asked kindly, sweetly.

Chaerin didn't want to hate her but just because she didn't want to doesn't mean she couldn't. Chaerin hated her but at the same time wanted to treat her nicely. She was fascinated by her as well.

"But of course. Will you be coming to Korea soon?" Chaerin said with ease. 

"Yes! I'll call you when I am there! It was great meeting you!" She laughed, "Chaerin I'll text you, I have to go to a photo shoot! Bye~"

And with that the line disconnected. Chaerin looked down at the phone.

Why did she let herself go with her plans.

She should have said no.

Then she got a message.

It wasn't from Kiko.

From: Jingyo Oppa
Subject: Call me asap
Body: I gave Kiko your number. Call me asap. We need to talk.

Chaerin dropped her phone as if it burned her.

She stood there. Looking down at her phone.

Her phone blinked again, saying she got a new message. She was sure it was from Kiko this time. Chaerin turned around and collapsed on to her bed. She wasn't going to deal with those two tonight.

___________________________________

A/N: Excuse this mess of a chapter. It took me a couple of days to put it together. Plus I was wondering when to bring in Jiyong.

If you all don't want to be my co author can you guys offer me up songs? D: Not happy songs lol. Maybe something with a story? A love triangle like this. 

I really need inspiration. ;w; Sorry for being needy.
BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS FIC. THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING FOR IT. OMFG. I LOVE YOU GUYS. ;A;

I LOOOOVE YOU.

please comment & subscribe.