Theres always a rainbow after the rain....

Replay Replay Replay

NOTE: hey guys! i'm not an idiot who forgot to put in information about ____ and her past. you can find that out while reading and find out what kind of person she is (: hope you're not mad because of this T^T SNSD doesn't exist here okay? I'm not an anti, but they fit the roles i give them in my mind. Sorry! I do love their songs (:

 

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I stumbled outside. My eyes widened. The house, only one way to describe it. TRASHED. Everything was everywhere! The couch cushions were inside the kitchen sink, plates were sticking out the VCR and my clothes were shredded and thrown everywhere. I ran into the boy's room to find a note sticking on the bunk:

 

YAH~ Clean this up. You shouldn't be such a pig. I go to so much effort to look after you. You better be in your room when I get back.

 

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. *Aish, 3 more sleeps. Do it for your oppas* Noona neomu yepposeo I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Hello?

"NOONA! Why don't you call me too? Don't you care about me anymore?"

I sniggered "Taeminnieeeee, it's not like that. Noona has been feeling exhausted these days, noona is old now"

"Arraso...NO WAIT! Noona is not old! Why is noona lying to me? Why are you tired? Aren't you eating enough? Is Jessica looking after you well?" I head him pout through the phone.

"Jessica..? Ohhhh! Yes, she is very, umm, yes. Looks after me well" I tried to sound as happy as I could.

"YAH!" i heard Key's voice ring through my head "You lying to your umma?! You're not eating well. Eat more. Go. NOW! If I look at your stomach and the ribs are still there I am going to make you sleep in the closet!"


 I cringed. I hated lying. I'm bad at it and the guilt just eats me up. But It's not Jessica's fault for liking SHINee, I'll try put in a good word for her. She's only happy to be close to her idols....

"Arraso. Ne. Yes. I know, Umma! I'm eating as much as I can. I will see you soon, okay? I'm going out to eat now so I'll call later! Tell everyone I say hi and that I send my wishes and love. Byeeeeee!"

I quickly flipped the phone shut and shoved it into my pocket after turning it onto silent.
 I stared at the challenge I had for today and sighed, grabbing a rubbish bag and beginning my work.

~FLASHBACK~

"Clean this mess up you, nuisance!" she screamed as she split the skin on my back with a long thin metal rod.

"You're eating our food and sleeping in our house! You do nothing at all! You ungrateful brat! I took you in warmly after your parents died! Pabo! Is this how you repay me?!" She hit me again as I silently let the tears fall to the floor that I was scrubbing with a worn out brush. *One day, I'll find my brother. One day, I'll be happy again*

She grabbed me by the scruff of my collar and threw me into the basement. I looked at myself in a piece of a broken mirror. My clothes were rags and my cheekbones were showing through with blood and dirt smeared everywhere. I stared at my dinner. Crumbs and a rotten apple. I ate it as quietly and as quickly as I could, hoping the rats wouldn't come. I checked a small container hidden under the flimsy piece of material that I called a blanket. I had enough money to buy the ticket. I've left a message with the person who had my oppa's phone and now all I need to do is find a way to get out of here...

~END~

I got down on my hands and knees and started scrubbing at the stains in the floor. I was almost done. I sat back and sighed in relief as I looked around at the squeaky clean dorm. I smiled with satisfaction. I quickly ran into Onew's (or what I thought to be Onew's) closet and grabbed a few hoodies. I pulled out my phone and looked for Taemin's phone number.

Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong Ding Ri--

"Yoboseyo Noona! You rang!"

"Hahaha yes I did, Taeminne" I smiled, hearing his voice made me feel so warm and happy inside.

"Is something wrong Noona?"

"No nothing is wrong, I was just wondering if I could borrow some of your sweatpants. I ruined mine in the washing and you're the smallest so..."

"NOONA! Why are you asking! You are my big sister! Just take whatever you wan--___! It's Umma!! Take whatever you need! Everyone here doesn't mind right? NEHHHHH ANNYOUNG _____! SHINEE! ON STAGE! NOW! Ohh Sorry Noona! i have to go now."

"Saranghae! We will see you very soon!"everyone screamed into the phone.

With that he put down the phone. I smiled, I felt strange inside. *Is this what it feels like to have people who care about you?*

 

 

 

 

sorry guys, short chapter.

i'll write another one right after this.

I would put it with this one but i dont know, it just seems better to end with that question hahahaha. I cant explain this properly

><"

forgive meeeeeeeeeee (: