So this is my new beginning....

Replay Replay Replay

 

I rubbed my dry eyes and slowly sat up in bed. I looked around and noticed no-one was there. I wondered into the kitchen and found a pile of money on the table along with a dvd. I took the dvd over to the tv, put it and pushed play. I laughed when I saw Taemin's face covering the whole screen.


"NOONNNNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Noona! Onew hyung is silly, he didn't tell you we are going to China to prepare for our debut for 9 days!" "YAH! MOVE!" Key then appeared smiling "Good morning, daughter! We left money for you! There better not be any left when we get back! Eat, eat, EAT! Arraso?" "MY TURN!! Helloooooooo, my dongsaeng! No-one has seen your face yet! So you better stop hiding it when we get back! I want to pinch those cheeks! Onew oppa is going to buy you lots of presents! Go shopping and eat alot. Stay healthy! We organized a baby....um a person..someone to look after you an--" "EVERYONE HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR!" "But Manager hyu---"

 

I laughed at the video. *I wonder who is going to take care of me* I decided to take a shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and grabbed a hoodie and some shorts. I never realized how baggy my clothes have gotten. I took some of the money and shoved it into my pocket, as soon as i got to the door it flew open. "Are they here?!" A pretty girl with long black wavy hair walked in. Dressed in pink from head to toe with sky high heels. "No, they left this morning" i whispered quietly. She looked me up and down. "YOU. Eugh, why are you so important to them that I have to look after you." I stood there with my head down, silently wishing I was with Onew right now. My head was pulled up with my hair as i felt pain shooting through it. "YAH! Can you hear me you deaf mute?! I said take my bags in! You better tell them I've been good to you. I'm not the leader of their fan club for no reason!" I tried to nod but it was hard, I was already on my toes because of how high she had me. "It was hard enough getting this spot and faking the interview! Go do whatever you want. You only have from 4-6pm to go out. If you're late you get punished. I expect to have food prepared for me too. Now get out of my sight, you filthy..thing! ARGH!" She threw me on the ground and walked on me. I winced as the heels dug into my ribs. I quickly pulled her suitcases in. I saw her pulling the broom and ironing board out of the closet. "Here. This is your room. I'm staying in SHINee Oppa's room with my friends. Now go! Get me food!" I quietly ran out, as tears slipped down my face. Only 8 more sleeps.

 

♫ Noona Neomu Yepposeo...

I froze when I felt vibrations in my pocket. I slowly pulled out a phone.

Y..yo...yoboseyo?

NOONA! It's Taemin! How are you? Can I call you Noona? Will you be my older sister? I know we haven't really met but I've heard so much about you from hyung! You have to tell us more about you when we get back ok! Guess what! We're coming back in 5 days! A show we had to record was cancelled! Aren't you excited! key umma put this phone in your pocket! Now we all have matching phones. Do you like it? Hope you're having fun! BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I silently laughed as I stared at the screen. I walked into a store and grabbed as much food as I could. I also picked out all my favorite junk food. I didn't want to lose weight, I loved food but I went through a few hard times.

~FLASHBACK~

"You ! Get back here!" He staggered towards me with a broken glass bottle in his hand.

"Please" I quietly said, shaking with fear.

He grabbed me and slammed me face down on the floor, ripping off my clothes.

He slashed the bottle across my back and stabbed it through my arm.

He pulled my jeans down. Then I out.

~END~

I tried thinking happy thoughts. I don't want my past to haunt me. I want to be happy now. I sighed, thinking about what was waiting for me back at the dorm. I quickly paid and shoved all my food in my large bag and carried her food in my hands. I opened the door to the dorm only to find the living room flooded with girls and pictures of SHINee all over the flood. I slowly walked towards the kitchen, hoping I wouldn't get caught. "YAH! Give me the food and get in your room !" I slowly put down the food and ran towards the closet, grabbing as many pillows and blankets as I could from the boy's room first. I slowly sat down in the room and started putting pillows all around me and set a blanket on the floor and another one on top of me. The room was so small. Only 1mx2m but i had no choice. I pulled out the food from my bag and ate. Atleast I had food and a roof over my head. I was lucky compared to children living in poverty. I ate as much as I could and opened the door a crack before I slept so I wouldn't suffocate.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry, short chapter.

give me a name for a new character! (: a girl to be her friend. personality traits would be nice too.

 

thanks for those who read :D