Masculine

Replay Replay Replay

A/N: Why hello there, this is Karlo, the newly picked co-author for this story. I've been informed by the main author that I may update whenever I want, and since I'm assuming there's not really a set storyline for this story yet, I don't think I'd be ruining anything if I type out a chapter or two now and then. I won't abuse my privileges, however, since my writing style is rather different than most, please don't be surprised if you see a sudden shift in writing between the main author and me.

This chapter was written solely by myself, so please excuse any mistakes or confusions with this in regards with the other chapters and rest of the story. Let's begin, shall we?


MINHO'S POV

The repetitive, irritated, and unfathomable shouts of Onew, accompanied by his multiple curses, began to die down and slowly fade away as I recalled the last few moments of what had just happened (well, about to happen) before _____ and I were interrupted.

"How could you even thing of doing that! I mean, seriously?!..."

Her eyes...full of innocence, glowing like the moon we see every night, filled of some type of ominous, yet still comforting beauty. Almost a mystery.

"...What in the world were you thinking?!..."

Her hair...slightly disheveled and out of place, yet one could not mistake how wondrous she looked at the moment. I'm pretty sure that I could never say this to anyone else, but she looked like a princess, whether she was wearing just simple pants and a hoodie or not...

"...Do you know what you're getting yourself into. What in the world possessed you to even try do to that?!..."

Her lips...two curves of perfection, but then again, a princess would not be if she didn't seem perfect in every way.

I mentally sighed as I continued to look into random space (which I'm surprised I even noticed myself doing this). Nevertheless, I was slightly disappointed, but I was still in a slight daze when I finally found Onew's hand waving frantically in front of me.

"Earth to Minho?" his voice sounded slightly calmer now. I looked up at him, but his expression was one mized with worry and frustration.

"Yes?" I answered simply.

"YAH! Were you even listening?!"

"What were you saying?" well you couldn't expect me to remember what he was saying when an angel had just left my presence, now could you?

"Yah-"

"Well, I'm tired. Night, hyung!" I responded cheerfully as I made my way to my own. Whether I was disappointed or not, I'm pretty sure I would be able to get some good rest tonight.


YOUR POV

Last night's events were definitely not expected, at least not by me anyway. One thing that I did notice however was that I slept much more peacefully that night than I had previously. I woke up in a daze this morning, and if it weren't for the large mirror hung directly in front of the bed on the opposite wall, I would've never noticed the faint smile that was still on my lips. I yawned softly as I got up and did my usual morning routine. Another thing that surprised me, I was already feeling slightly comfortable living here, but I knew I couldn't take advantage of it, so I promised myself that I would do some things for these boys in return for what they've done for me.

So, after I'd been refreshed with a relaxing brief shower, I made my way to the small kitchen in the house, planning on making breakfast for the rest...at least that's what I had originally planned until I say Key Umma already cooking with the bright pink apron on.

"Good morning!" I said brightly as I hugged him from behind.

"Wah~" he almost dropped the large spoon he was holding, "Oh, Good morning my daughter!"

Ah, his motherly antics never get old. (Of course, it's only been a short while since I've been around him...)

"Yah, umma," I said while untying his apron from behind, "You go rest while I cook."

"I can't let my daughter do that-"

"Go!" I exclaimed at him, and he, being surprisingly obedient, took off the apron he was holding and rushed off towards somewhere. I smiled to myself as I continued cooking.

Another 20 minutes later, I was nearly done cooking when the door to one of the rooms had opened. I looked up to see who it was...bad idea... My body literally froze as I looked at the site in front of me... It was Jonghyun...shirtless...well, until he successfully put his shirt on, but that momentary lapse in time had caused his very defined abs to be imprinted in my brain. Before I noticed what I was doing, he smiled at me brightly.

"Good morning, _____," I felt myself melting as I heard another door open. I gaped as Minho came out...doing the same thing as Jonghyun had done just previously...I think I'm in trouble.


A/N: Hopefully I didn't mess it up too much, but as any other author, co-author or not, I'm pretty sure you all know that comments are greatly appreciated. Please tell us what you think!

- Karlo (DarkHybridx)