One strange family

Replay Replay Replay

I pulled on the sweatpants I had and rolled them up. *These boys sure are tall. Then again...I'm only 1.59m* I scrunched up my nose. I was so close to 1.6m and I'd always get teased for never growing that 1cm. I threw on the hoody and shoved my phone and the money into it and ran out the door. I checked the time, 12:43pm. I had plenty of time left until...Jessica came back.


I ran into a restuarant that had a picture of fried chicken at the front. I ordered everything that looked nice on the menu. "Are you waiting for your friends, miss?" The waiter asked. I laughed "No. I'm just hungry" i blinked and smiled innocently at him. He walked off with a confused look. I've been eating so much ever since I got here. Only 2 days I know, but you can gain alot in 2 days! I've alrady noticed my cheeks starting to fill out. When the food came I devoured ever last bit. I thanked the baggy hoody for hiding the food baby i was carrying. i paid and walked into the mall. (the chicken store was outside the mall but part of it...geddit?) I got lots of jackets/hoodies/sweaters and jeans/shorts. I also got quite a few dresses, otherwise Key umma would throw a fit because I was so "umlady like". I smiled at the thought of seeing everyone soon. I quickly ran into the supermarket and grabbed girl essentials *cough* You checked your phone 5:48pm AISH! (CHANGING FROM I TO YOU!!!) You quickly ran to the dorm, brushed your teeth, changed and chucked everything into the closet including yourself. You nervously nibbled on cookies and chocolate until you fell asleep.

 

After what seemed like years, you finally woke up. You sighed in relief when you you realized you haven't encountered Jessica yet. You walked out of the closet and cooked a feast to eat. You only had a few days left to gain weight. You lifted your shirt up and poked your stomach. Your ribs weren't as visable anymore. You smiled with satisfaction. *Umma will be proud* The day passed quickly. Everything wasn't out of place so you figured Jessica hadn't come home yet. It was nighttime now and you were watching your SHINee oppas on TV doing an interview.

"So, Onew, you seem unusually happy today. Maybe a special someone in your life? the interviewer asked, nudging him slightly.

"Yes! Infact there is." The fans in the crowd screamed in horror as Onew smile was about to rip his face off. "Oh really?" the interviewer inched closer with curiosity "Please do share! We're all curious"
 "Well..." Onew began, "It's not just me but Key and Taemin also. You see the special someone and I were seperated when we were young because I became a trainee here. She showed up on our doorstep after 7 years and Key has claimed her as his daughter and Taemin has claimed her as his noona. Jonghyun and Minho haven't really had the chance to talk to her yet. Well no-ones really talked to her yet, but they really like her already."
 "She's your girlfriend" the interviewer questioned "HA! Noooooooooo! Stop trying to make a scandal! She is my sister!" Onew exclaimed. The crowd broke into whispers.

 

You stared at the tv and blinked repeatedly. Did that just happen? What happens if--Wait...They like me. You grinned. *Kekeke, they like me. PABO, why you acting so funny. Aish. Stop talking to yourself.* BANG the door flung open and a very drunk jessica stumbled in along with her was her posse. I mentally cursed and turned off the tv while turning to head back to my room. "YAH! THING! Come here and give me a hug!" You turned around and stared at her. "SHE IN SAID GET YOUURR OVER HEREE!!!!" One of them with short back hair screamed. You slowly walked towards her. She closed in the gap and grabbed a hold of the back on your head and shoved you face down into the floor. She kicked you in the ribs, making a sickening crack echo through the room. "!" She spits on you "You're playing with all of them. Your disgusting games. I can tell. SHINee doesn't accept people as quickly as they accepted you. Even Minho talks about you on TV! They've only know you for 2 days. You disgusting ! Stealing them from us!" She grabbed a knife and stabbed you in the stomach, making you curl into a ball, writing in pain. "Lets show this ." Everyone gathered around and beat you until you lay limp on the floor, covered in blood. They dragged your body into the closet and not long after that, passed out laughing.

~NOBODY's POV~

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A shrill scream echoed throughout the dorm. All the girls who came back from the part gathered around the screaming girl "Sica! Whats wro--" They all stared at the blood on the ground. Their eyes followed the blood trail that led to the closet. jessica gulped and inhaled a sharp breath as she placed her hand on the door. She roughly pulled it open and a loud thud was heard as several of her friends dropped to the floor. Her hand covered as she tried hard not to gag. "What have we done..." she quietly whispered. With that she and her friends gathered everything and wiped everything down and ran out.

 

 

 

 

 

please if you have any ideas do share (:

i know there may be typos, its because i type really fast and im too lazy to go over it.

enjoy (: