You're my angel without wings

Replay Replay Replay

You slowly opened your eyes and gasped as pain shot through your whole body. You couldn't move, even breatheing was excrutiating. Tears slid down your face as you started to recall the night before. You slowly crawled to the closest thing you could use as support. *One more sleep* You pulled yourself up using the kitchen counter and wrote on the note pad on the fridge.

 

Out. Don't worry. Fake blood. See all soon.

 

You knew it didn't make full sense but it was the best you could do. You stumbled out of the front door and made your way into the elavator. You tried hard to pull youself up when you reached the ground floor but all you could do was pass out from the pain and exhaustion.

 

~NO-ONE'S POV~

"ARGH! Today was so boring! Yesterday was boring! MY LIFE IS BORING!" The girl screamed to herself as she stomped into her apartment building.  She repeatedly stabbed the elevator button, wanting to go home and sleep. "HOLY OMO FUUUUUURRRGEEEE WHAT?!" She screamed and stared at the bloody heap on the floor. "I know you from somewhere....." She was suddenly hit with reality and pulled out her phone and dialled for an ambulance. She tried her best to carry the girl out the door. "Yah, wake up please girl. I've never met you before but I know that we're best friends from somewhere." She whispered to the unconcious girl.

~END~

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep..."Aish..." you groaned and covered your eyes. "Pabo! You listen with your ears not your eyes" Your eyes snapped open and you turned your head to a girl sitting next to you. You smiled at her "Do I know you? You look familiar. But I swear I've never met you before." She smilled "I thought the exact same thing! I think best friends stay together longer than til the end" You felt comforted by her presence. "Oh by the way. I rang your brother. What happened to you anyway? You look horrible!" You panicked "YOU DID WHAT?! No, no how did you get their number? Please tell me they're not coming here" "YAH! Chiiiiilllllll, I told them I'm your new best friend and that you're staying over at my place tonight. But they're coming back tomorrow remember!" "Oh shoot!" You screamed as you jumped out of bed and collapsed out of pain. "

YAH! PABO! You get stabbed and you have fractured ribs after getting beat up by fan girls, yet you want to go home. Aigoo, what am I going to do with you! Don't worry I cleaned up your place" You stared at her as she helped you onto the bed. "Who are you, really? How do you know where I live? How do you know what happened?"m You slowly shrunk into your bed out of fear. "You talk in your sleep. We had a rather nice conversation. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone where you keep your cookies as long as you don't tell anyone where I keep my potato bites" You shook your head out of confusion and frustration.

KNOCK-KNOCK The doctor peeked his head in the door "Ah, I see you are awake. How are you feeling, ______?"

"Like I've just been stabbed?" The room had an awkward silence.

'Well, you can leave now, but me sure to take your medication regularly and eat alot to regain your strength. The doctor smiled and handed you release forms.
 You hastily signed them and grabbed your things and slammed your into the wheelchair beside your hospital bed. "Whats your name, Amber?" "....why are you asking when you already know it?" she stared at me.

"Ohh, wait how do I know your name?!" Amber shrugged and continued walking. "Sooooooooooo we're going to your place, you're going to be superman and heal in a day and we'll make up something when we can be bothered thinking. neh? Amber stared at you "Mmm" you said as you nodded.

 

She rolled you into the dorm, everything was back to where it was supossed to be. There was no trace of tortured nights. Amber helped you into Onew's bed and crawled into next to you as both of you hugged each other and slept.

 

 

 

YAH! don't take their friendship in a lesbian way okay?

They're really close. Arraso? I'm like this with my best friend so I don't find what they do unusual.

Yes, the friendship between amber and ___ is inspired by me and my best friend's connection.