Small World

Someday~

Reminding people that the previous chapter has been edited.

Sorry for the confusion of bad writing skills.  -__-

I'm a failed writer, I know.

Enjoy, though, please! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weekend on a Sunday the 13th ---

Taemin and Jia went out with their family for E-Mart shopping to buy supplies for school and groceries for the month.  They usually don't like to shop, but the teens would rather skip the after mass class for this.  We don't need this class - we believe in God no matter what.  Sometimes they would be mistaken for fraternal twins.

As soon as the Lees were done shopping, Mr. Lee started the car, but unfortunately the engine couldn't start.  He tried again and the engine still wouldn't start.  He scratched his head as his wife and children sighed in frustration.  Mrs. Lee checked her watch.

"Omo~ it's 8:10p.m.!  What should we do?"  she wondered aloud.  Taemin & Jia glanced around the area and frowned.  There were tons of cars in the parking lot, but most of their owners are still shopping at E-Mart at the moment.

Mr. Lee continued to turn the key in ignition until the whole family saw a silver Honda car drive right across from them.  Jia's jaw dropped as she saw the stranger come out from the driver seat.  Damn, he's fine!

The stranger walked towards the car and smiled at Mr. Lee.  "Hello, do you have a jumper cable?"  he asked the stranger.  He got a head shake in reply.  "You don't need a jumper cable.  Look, let me help you."  He gestured the middle aged man out of the car and slowly sat on the driver's seat.  From behind the stranger, Taemin couldn't see the guy's facial features.  Fortunately, Jia can, and boy, was she ever excited upon seeing him close to her.

She didn't notice how her mother got out of the car and stood aside as the kind stranger pressed a few buttons and fondled with the gears.  In about a minute, he turned the key in the ignition and the enging of the car started working again.

Everyone gasped and looked up to the kind stranger getting out of the car.  "Thank you!"  Mrs. Lee exclaimed as she got back into the car and prepared herself to go home.  She probably needs to use the restroom. hehe~

Mr. Lee looked confused.  "Son, how'd you manage to do that?  Without even using the jumping cables!"  he praised the stranger.

The kind stranger simply smiled back.  "Actually, I know these types of Toyota Corola 2005 model cars.  I've learned so much about them before."  More like I HAD to in order to get away from those creeps at school......

Jia simply watched in awe as he left to his own car, which by the way, the window of the passenger seat rolled down, revealing a beautiful girl.  Damn, he's taken!  She sulked as she watched the Honda car drive away.  But beforehand, he stuck out his arm and waved at her before shoving his arm back in the car.

Taemin watched as his stepsister's eyes glistened upon seeing the stranger, whom he still hasn't seen his face.  He raised an eyebrow at her.  "Jia, you're drooling."  The latter blinked twice and wiped the saliva from from her chin.  She grinned at her brother.  "Sorry~"

Menatl note-to-self:  Buy the same brand of car as Dad when you earn enough money.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stranger felt something a while ago as he was trying to start the car.  Right now he's driving with his girlfriend beside him, thinking about the girl he saw at the rearview mirror.

She's really pretty....I wonder what was her name.....

His thoughts were interrupted by his girlfriend, who somehow appeared too clingy lately and loud.  Very loud.

"Aish, Jonghyun!  Why did you help those people?  He would've eventually find a way to start the car.  Now we're late for dinner!"  Sekyung complained in a whining tone as she put on a grumpy face, which Jonghyun didn't find cute at all.  "Wait, why are we even going to your place?  It's small, I thought we were going to a restaurant!"

Jonghyhun frowned at his girlfriend's behavior.  "Didn't I tell you already?  I wanna show you off to the student I'm hosting at my place.  She's really nice, you'll love her!  She's pretty cool and - "

"She?"  Sekyung asked in bewilderment.  "This student is a girl?"

Jonghyun glanced at her then back on the road.  "Is that a problem?  It's not like we're dating, pabo.  I like YOU, remember?" he responded jokingly.  Apparently Sekyung wasn't in the mood, so Jonghyun quickly stopped chuckling and continued t concentrate on the road.

Once they got there, Minjoo smiled at Sekyung in a friendly manner, whereas Sekyung did the same in a faking manner.  Throught dinnertime, Jonghyun felt that nothing went right like he had intended.

Dinner didn't go so well.  Unlike Friday night with Onew, whom Minjoo has heard of from school (by Jia's spazzing and Minho), Sekyung was being a bit of a downer as she kept glaring at Minjoo being in Jonghyun's place.  Both girls don't know that Jonghyun did indeed noticed this, but kept quiet because he thinks it was a phase or something for girls to meet like this. 

Once dinner was over, Jonghyun excused himself to the restroom.  As soon as he left, that's when Sekyung stopped smiling and scowled at Minjoo, causing the young student to raise her eyebrows at her.  "Ummm.....Sekyung unnie, are you okay?"  Minjoo asked.

"Yah.  Jonghyun oppa's mine.  Don't forget that, you s***."  Sekyung spat at her.  Minjoo's eyes widened in surprise.  She.  Did.  Not.

Jonghyun, in the meantime, cut his bathroom trip short and hummed silently through the hallway until he heard Minjoo say something.  Damn, you can hear anything through this apartment....

"Ummm, no offense, but Jonghyun isn't an object you can own..." she quietly spoke back.  Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and hid nearby a wall so as to not be seen by the girls in the dining room.

Sekyung got angrier and yelled out, "How dare you speak informalities!  You call him oppa!  And it's not like you own him anyway!"

Minjoo's eye twitched and slowly breathed in and out.  "Look, first off, he's human like you and me.  No one can own each other.  And I choose not to call guys oppa because I sound like a s*** when I say it."  she bluntly stated.

"So you're calling me a s***?!"  Sekyung shrieked as she stood up and slapped the girl sitting down in front of her.  The sound of skin being slapped echoed throughout the dining room of the apartment.  That's when Jonghyun could hear Minjoo stutter, "I-I didn't mean it that way, I just meant that I MYSELF would sound like - "

"Shut up!"  and then he heard another hard slap, shocking him as he stands.  Sekyung slapped Minjoo twice?!

"You know what, have him if you want, but only after I get some money spent from his paycheck on me."  SHIN SEKYUNG.  YOU ARE SOOOO GONNA GET DUMPED BY ME!

Jonghyun grew mad and walked calmly towards the dining room.  Just when Minjoo tried prying Sekyung's hands off of her, Sekyung looked up and quickly switched positions, having Minjoo's hands clenched on her own shirt.

"Jonghyun oppa!  Something's wrong with her!  Let go!"  Sekyung cried out in acting as she lightly tried pushing Minjoo away, looking extremely weak.  Minjoo looked in panic back and forth at Sekyung and Jonghyun.  Jonghyun simply folded his arms and stared at his girlfriend.

"You at acting.  Leave."

Sekyung's eyes widened in shock and bewilderment, gazing at her boyfriend with soft-loving FAKE emotional eyes.  "Oh~ oppa, you can't possibly mean that!"  she whimpered.

Jonghyun scrunched his face up in disgust.  "Ew~ go away.  We're through, you hear?  No one slaps her - EVER!"  he yelled at her as he pulled her away from Minjoo and shoved her to the door.  He opened it and tossed his now exgirlfriend outside.  He waved.  "Goodbye, b****.  Hope to never see you again~!"  he fake cheered smiling and slammed the door abruptly into her face.

As Sekyung screamed various things outside of the apartment, Jonghyun sighed and turned to Minjoo.  "Could you crank up the music on the boombox?  I wanna hear the evening radio jam." he requested.  Minjoo was hesitant at first, but slowly walked towards the boombox and turned it on, cranking up the volume at least until they couldn't hear Shin Sekyung outside.

Jonghyun made his way to Minjoo and tilted her head up to see her face.  Minjoo's left cheek was cherry red and her expression was of depression.  He immediately became worried and felt her cheek slowly with his thumb as he held her face towards him.

"Yah, Minjoo-yah, you'll be fine, okay?  I'm sorry you had to go through that....I didn't know she was like that..." he softly apologized and slowly hugged her.  She slowly hugged back and suddenly Hip Song by Rain was heard from the blasting boombox.

They both laughed at the sudden change of mood in the music.  The one before had been a slow song.  "Hey, do you know how to breakdance?"  Minjoo randomly asked.  Jonghyun grinned at her.  "Why?  Wanna challenge me?" he suggested evilly.  She grinned back in reply.

Let's dance, old man.

---------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, after Jonghyun treated Minjoo like a daughter as he took care of her cheek (whom he's not related to so he was able to think like a ert...), he tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, my lovely daughter~" he cooed.  Minjoo rolled her eyes.  "Goodnight, appa~ Lol"

As soon as he was out of sight, Minjoo's phone started ringing.  She quickly flipped open her phone to find a text.

OH MY GOD MINJOO.  I JUST SAW THE MOST HANDSOME CREATURE ON EARTH.

Minjoo giggled silently and texted back.

Really?  Who is this mystical creature and how did you meet it?

LoL Our family car broke down and wouldn't start after we went shopping, so in walks in a guy who's so f***ing gorgeous!

Describe him to me.  :)

YOU HAVE TO SEE HIM SOMEDAY~  .......unfortunately I don't know his name.

What else about this guy?  He walks in.......

OH YEAH!  He helped start the car without jumper cables!

Oh, you can do that?  o_O

YES!  NOW I KNOW!  AND THEN HE SAID HE KNOWS THESE TYPES OF CARS THAT'S WHY HE WANTED TO HELP US!

Huh.  Sounds like a nice fella.

LOL Taeminnie didn't get to see him because he was sitting right behind him.  He was also wearing a cap.

Eh?  Might've been my host.  He wore a cap today.

OH IT BETTER NOT BE!  THIS GUY'S CUTE AND HE'S THE ONE FOR ME!!!!!!

LoL whatev. gotta go to sleep zzzzzzzzzzz

Okay, night!

Night~ ;)

Shining dreams~

LOL Whatev~ xD