The 2nd strike happens in annoyance. >.> ...then the 3rd. -.-"

Someday~

Before I let you off to reading, I'll do what I promised.

I need to sleep anyways, and this is driving my conscious insane.

A picture of what Choi Minjoo should look like in the story.

Lee Yeon Joo's an ulzzang... so is Kim Seul Mi.  LoL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key hurried his steps to the other side of S.M. Academy of Fine Arts building, reaching to the Advanced Drama class.  Maybe Minho will know what to do...or where he is... He slowly opened the door and peeked inside the classroom, slowly regretting it as he caught sight of the girl's back who was with his ex-boyfriend in the hallway earlier.  He scanned the entire classroom and breathed out a sigh of relief.

At least HE's not in here..... I need to be mentally prepared to tell him off and to move on completely.

The fashionist major glanced at his best friend and smiled, walking into the room quietly.  All of the students were too busy practicing their stage combat skills to notice the diva.  Choi Minho continued to sit in the teacher's chair and read a magazine while the girl (Key doesn't know her name) had her back still facing him, her head lying on the table in silence.

Key walked up to Minho and tapped his feet that were planted on top of the teacher's desk.  Minho looked up at the latter and smiled.  "Ah!  Key, what are you doing here?"  he asked.

Key went straight to the point.  "You knew Jjong visits this school but hasn't been for 6 months, right?"  It was more of a statement than a question.

Minho could only blink at him.  S***, he must've found out today.  No wonder Minjoo asked me about him. 

Before Minho could open his mouth, Key went on.  "But he started coming today, huh?  What for?"

Minho pointed at the girl sleeping on her desk.  "Choi Minjoo.  She recently came here from the States on scholarship transfer and Jonghyun hyung became her host family,"  he shortly explained.  "If you want, you can talk to her.  But just so you know, right now's not a good time.  I think jet lag just got to her at the moment, seeing as how she told me she flew in last afternoon."

Key nodded slowly and looked towards the entire classroom again.  "Are you even teaching this class?"

Minho rolled his eyes.  Typical diva lashing out once again.  "Key, you know very well that all they basically make us do here is babysit these students while the teachers go make errands and such."

"Well at least I teach my students something!"  Key retorded and crossed his arms.

Minho smirked at him.  "Oh yeah?  Where is your class, by the way?"  he challenged him.

"By the - "  Key stopped talking as he realized his mistake.

"Yeah, on the other side of the building.  You're just as lazy as I am."

Just then, an angry girl stomps her way into the Drama room.  "YAH!  KIM KIBUM!"

Key growled and glared at the girl behind him.  "For the last time, it's KEY!"

Minho watched with amusement as Key and the small girl continued to banter.  At least he got rid of Jonghyun hyung in his mind...for now.

Suddenly, the new girl at school woke up slowly and yawned, attracting everyone in the room.

Choi Minjoo blinked and stared at multiple faces before her.  "What?  It was getting kind of noisy...." she mumbled.

Key glared at the girl beside him.  "Yah, Lee Jiayi.  2nd strike."  he simply said.  The girl known as Lee Jiayi looked at him in confusion.  "What the heck?"

"You heard me.  That's two strikes.  You know what you did."

Jia rolled her eyes and then they settled upon Minjoo's face.  Her face suddenly lit up and ran across the room to the new girl.  "Aiggooo~!!!!  You're so cute!  What's your name, sweetie?  I'm Lee Jiayi, but you can call me Jia for short!  And you?"  she squealed like a fangirl.  Minjoo could only nervously laugh at her.  Key rolled his eyes at Jia, but he's actually thinking, Actually, this new girl is pretty cute...no wonder Jjong's around her.  Lucky Jjong.

All of a sudden, Minho could hear murmurs around the room from the other students.  "....we have a new classmate?"  "She's cute.  What's her name?"  "Hasn't she introduced herself yet?"  "Yah, that's very rude of this girl."  Oh yeah, I forgot.

Minho cleared his throat, causing everyone to look back at him.  "Students, come and meet the new transfer student for this high school year.  Miss Choi, please do come up and introduce yourself."  He smiled at her.

Minjoo puffed her cheeks up in frustration. Aw man, I still have to introduce myself!

She slowly got up from the chair and walked towards the front of the classroom, where Jia, Minho, and Key are at.  She unconsciously stood in front of Jia and faced her classmates, bowing 90 degrees.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Minjoo imnida.  Please be kind to me here.  I am in my last year of high school and a transfer student from the States.  I'm 17 years old and planning to major in music voice and creative writing."  she introduced herself and ended with a smile.

The class grew in an uproar.  "Woah~ Choi?!"  "Yeah, are Minho hyung and Minjoo unnie related?"  "They look sort of similar..."  "Not even!  More like boyfriend and girlfriend!"  There was more uproar of a debate from the last statement.

Minho and Minjoo's eyes widened in shock.  "W-what?"  they both stuttered out.  Jia found it cute and giggled, but Key surprisingly looked uncomfortable.

A group of girls with super short skirts scoffed and flipped their hair.  One of them stood up from her seat, allowing the screeching noise from the chair to happen.  Everybody flinched at the noise.  "WHAT?!  F***, NO ONE'S COMING NEAR MY OPPA!"  "YEAH!  SHE LOOKS MORE SUITED WITH KEY OPPA!"  another girl shouted.

That caused confusion from Minho, as well as Minjoo (because she doesn't know who Key is at the moment), and shock from Key.  Jia laughed heartily behind the 3 friends she now has....if you can call Key as her 'friend'.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA~ WHO WOULD EVEN WANT TO PAIR WITH THIS DIVA?!?! - OW!  THE F***?!"  she screamed and rubbed the side of her head, now glaring at Key who has an annoyed look on his face while holding a spatula.  Why the hell is he holding a spatula - why the f*** is it even in this school?!

"That's it- THIRD STRIKE, B****!  THIRD STRIKE!"  he yelled at her, causing Minjoo to flinch and grow more into confusion.  Stress slowly elevated into her head and she began to yell back.

"Yah,"  she complained, "could you please keep it down!  This is still a classroom and class is still going on!  Other than Choi Minho over here and that girl who just introduced herself to me - "  "Lee Jiayi.  Call me Jia. ^^"  "Yeah, thanks, Jia, - I still don't know who this guy...is...."  Minjoo trailed off, then widened her eyes as realization dawned on her.

RING!  DING!  DONG!

Oh s***, it's Key, Jonghyun's ex.

Key nervously smiled and bowed at her as people filed away from the classroom to get to the cafeteria.  "Hello~ my name is Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key for short!"  he introduced himself in English to her.  Minjoo's eyes glistened once she noticed his way of speaking to her.

"Eh?  You can speak English?"  she asked in Korean.  Key nodded.

"If you want, I can speak more in English to help you feel more relaxed and at home.  We wouldn't want you struggling in this school with too much foreign things thrown at you."  he suggested.  Damn, this Key guy is pretty damn hot...how come I didn't see this earlier?

Jia's eyes brightened up once she overheard the topic of the conversation and butted in.  "Hey, Minjoo!  If you want, I can speak in English along with you!  I'm from Singapore, and we're made to learn English and Chinese!"  she proudly boasted and offered.  Minjoo kindly smiled at her.  "Thanks, Jia.  That'd be much more helpful."

Minho raised his hand.  "I, too, know English."  he simply stated.  ........really?  Man, this guy's quiet.

Minjoo watched amusingly at Jia & Key starting another verbal fight along with the silent man beside her.  This school year will be interesting....