Meanwhile.... somewhere this morning in Korea~

Someday~

This scene will show what happened while Choi Minjoo woke up in the morning... enjoy! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Jiayi woke up to a hyper boy jumping on her bed.  "Wakey wakey~ dongsaeng!  Let's go!  School starts in 7:55 a.m. and it's 7:15 a.m.!"  he chirped up and landed softly on his stomach, facing his younger stepsister.  Jiayi woke up and growled at him.

"So?  We have time, what's the rush?"  she mumbled underneath her breathe and flipped over to face the other side of the bed.

Lee Taemin chuckled as he kept poking his stepsister's side with his finger.  "Do you realize that school is about 50 minutes away by foot?"  he asked nonchalantly.

This new info brought Jiayi to wake up quickly from her slumber and faced her stepbrother.  "Lee Taemin, why the hell didn't you wake me up sooner?!"  she shrieked.  Taemin flinched a bit at her voice and pouted.

"Yah, it's not my fault that it's Daylight Savings today and that time was to be ahead of an hour...." he whined, causing Jiayi to pinch his cheeks.  "Omo~!  You're so cute!"

[Author's note:  Let's recap to Lee Taemin & Jiayi's background life together....

Jiayi's widowed mom married Taemin's dad and wanted to stay as one big family, so Jiayi moved from Singapore (her hometown) to Korea.  Besides Jiayi was selected to go to Korea on a scholarship that she gets to participate in both Dankook University & S.M. Academy of Fine Arts.  Taemin and her immediately clicked as mother and son, Jiayi becoming the mother of Taemin.  Their parents chuckled at the sight.  But, Taesun, Taemin's older brother, heard about Jiayi and her mother.  He didn't like the fact that his parents divorced and that his dad remarried, so he moved to his mom's place and is officially in her custody.  Taemin ended up being a bit sad until Jiayi showed up in his life.

And this all happened 6 months ago~ Let's get back to the story!]

~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~

Taemin and Jiayi quickly sped in their bicycles to S.M. Academy of Fine Arts.  While they were pedaling, Taemin noticed that he was wearing a uniform and that his stepsister didn't wear one, simply because she's a college student.  [Note:  I'm making Lee Jiayi look like Kim Seul Mi.  A picture of Choi Minjoo will appear later, since I am lazy.]  "Jia-yah, are you skipping college class again to go to school with me?  You know that's bad."  Taemin scolded her.

Jia could only grin.  "And?  Relax, Taeminnie.  We're the same age so it doesn't make a difference that I go with you.  I'll learn either way."  she reassured him.

Taemin looked uneasy at his stepsister.  "But what would Auntie Lee and Dad say?  And I told you to call me oppa!"

Jia rolled her eyes at the 'oppa' issue and replied, "They already know and told me that I shouldn't rush through education quickly anyway, one of the main reasons why I'm here in Korea.  Are you forgetting, TaeminNIE?"  emphasizing the last part she said.

He gave her a questioning look.  "What about that Lee Jinki hyung you always talk about?  JinJin oppa?  ...wait, why don't you call ME oppa but you call HIM oppa?"  He pouted cutely, causing Jia to squeal and pinch his cheeks again.

"BECAUSE JinJin oppa is more manly and older than you, and even if you are older than me, you act too young that people see me as the older one between us!"  Jia explained like it was a math equation that Taemin couldn't surface over.  "Besides, JinJin oppa is only in classes with me after noon.  I'm only gonna be around this school with you until 11 a.m.  You're lucky that Dankook University is only 3 blocks away from here!"

By now, they started to place their bikes in a fenced cage where all the other bikes are, trapping them to the fence with padlocks and chains, then sped towards Art 1 class together.  That's when the bell rang, signaling that it's 7:55 a.m.

"Omo~ hurry, Jia!  We gotta go!"  Taemin exclaimed and grabbed her hand, now both of them running to get to class.

On their way, they overheard a grumbling Kim Kibum sped past them as he hurried to his class.  Curious, the Lee stepsiblings glanced at each other and shrugged, now heading towards the same direction as Kibum a.k.a. Key.  Key is actually the teacher's assistant for Art 1 class as a part of his major for fashion designing.  Once they entered the class, as it turns out, the teacher is not there.  It figures....Almighty Key wouldn't be here unless the teacher needs to run errands. 

Jia rolled her eyes as Taemin next to Key, asking what was wrong with the diva.  He always has this PMS aura anyway.  She scanned the entire classroom.  Since the assistant is here, the students just absentmidedly chatted away to each other in groups.  No one really does anything in the class when the teacher's assistant is there unless the assistant him/herself actually starts teaching/helping the class.

"Omma, what's wrong?"  Taemin asked Key with worry filled in his voice.

Key responded in a hoarse voice, which not only upsetted Taemin but also caught Jia's attention towards the diva.

"Jjong's here...on the other side of the building...."

Taemin's eyes widened.  "Omo~ Jonghyun hyung is here?!  He hasn't been visiting for the past 6 months at this school..."  he trailed off and gasped, covering his mouth.  Too late.  Key already heard it.

"You mean - YOU KNEW?!  I'VE BEEN VISITING HERE FOR 6 MONTHS AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME HE USED TO DO THAT?!"

Jia flinched in anger and confusion.  She was angry because her ears hurt from Key's obnoxious yelling.  (She and Key are never in good terms because they're both stubborn people.)  But mostly, Jia was confused for the most part because she doesn't know who 'Jonghyun' or 'Jjong' is.  Meanwhile, Taemin quickly backed away from Key, who was stomping towards him.

"K-Key o-omma!  He just h-hasn't been coming around that time because of work, so I forgot - " Taemin tried to explain, but Key cut him off.

"YOU FORGOT?!  HE'S MY EX-BOYFRIEND, AND YOU FORGOT?!?!"  he screamed in disbelief.  That was enough for everyone in the classroom to stop whatever they were doing and staring at Key.

Oh, f*** this s***.

Jia darted her eyes towards Key and stepped in front of Taemin.  "I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR YELLING!  IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH THAT YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND IS HERE, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!  DO NOT TAKE IT OUT ON MY SON!"  she hollered at him, causing everyone to look at her in shock.

Taemin could only stare at the younger one in front of him in awe.  This is the 1st time I've seen her flip out.

Key stood there, blinking at her, then coming to.  "........................1st strike."

Jia could only blink back in response and tilt her head sideways.  "What?"

"You heard me, Lee Jiayi.  Strike 1."  Then left the room to actually do what she suggested to do.  Do something about the problem.

I need to talk with him....it's hard to do but I think this'll help me get over him completely and repair my broken heart.

Meanwhile, the other students could only murmur to themselves about what just happened.

"Jiayi's so strong-willed!"  "She's so cool!"  "Yeah, someone tackled the diva with his own weapon!  Talking~ kekeke"  "Key was gay?"

That last thing Jia heard sent her flying to the wall, laughing her off.  The other students looked at her like she was a madman or something.  Taemin shook his head smiling and went back to his seat to draw something.  He was the only one who noticed that the original teacher left the assignment on the blackboard for them to complete, or draw for that matter.