Great Bonding

Someday~

This chapter has been edited due to false shown image of picture:

The title of the cafe has been changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Computer Keyboarding class -

Lee Taemin was nearly late to class and managed to finally slip in, mentally thanking God for his stepsister leaving the school premises early with Choi Minho and Key.  If she hadn't left, who knows what THEY would've done to her....she's too pretty to get caught in a mess like I'm in.  :(

He panted slightly as he sat in his regular seat, already feeling a pair of eyes staring at him.  He gulped and looked around, taking notice that no one even notices him.  Again, he mentally thanked God for that.

I'm not surprised anyone doesn't notice me here except for THEM.... aish!  Who the hell is staring at me?!

Taemin shivered and started typing his project on the computer.  He felt someone staring at him again and turned, unexpectedly finding the usual empty seat being occupied by a pretty girl wearing the same gender uniform as his.  Woah, is she new?

The girl caught him staring right back at her and lightly blushed, quickly staring at the screen in front of her.  Curious, Taemin inched a bit closer.

"Hey, I'm Lee Taemin.  What's your name?  Are you new here?" he greeted her with a fake smile, one of whom everybody falls over and dismisses the idea that nothing is wrong with this boy.

The girl slowly turned her head and caught a glimpse of his cheeriness.  She frowned at him.

"Don't act all cheery when you're down, you know.  It doesn't help yourself at all." she stated, then went back to typing.

........what the heck?

The girl's attention went back on Taemin.  "Your hickies are showing..." she whispered lowly.  Taemin froze.  S***, she can see it?!

The girl sighed and slowly rolled her chair next to Taemin.  With Taemin's body still stiff, she was able to move the collar of his shirt without getting the attention from other classmates.  She looked around to see if the teacher was looking, then adjusted his uniform so that his collarbone wasn't exposed to showcase hickies and bruises.

She rolled back to her seat and was about to speak, until the teacher interrupted them.  "Let's now start on page 37 for inputing numbers in a worksheet file...."  The girl pondered for a bit before coming up with an idea.  His name is Lee Taemin, huh?

A few minutes later, Taemin received an IM on his computer....from the computer server beside his.  He slowly glanced at the girl in male uniform and she simply looked back at him, smiling, before it turned into a frown.  Taemin looked back at his computer and reread the message:

PC18:  Hello~ my name is Nikka.  You can call me Choi Min Joo though.

Taemin looked confused and typed back.

LeeTaeMin:  Are you speaking in English?

PC18:  -.-" What do you think?

LeeTaeMin:  Ah, I only speak little English.  Sorry.  :(

PC18:  It's okay.  I'll go easy on you.  For now, let's talk.

LeeTaeMin:  Talk about what?  And you know you can customize your IM here, right?

PC18:  Really?  I'll just change it then. 

ChoiMinJoo:  Better?  ^^

LeeTaeMin:  Much.  ^^

ChoiMinJoo:  Okay, now spill, b****. -.-

LeeTaeMin:  What?

ChoiMinJoo:  Don't play dumb.  You know what I mean.

Taemin sighed and checked to see where the teacher was.  She was too busy discussing how to fill out forms and such.  Oh come on, none of this is important.

LeeTaeMin:  I always get harrassed almost everyday at school.  My stepsister never knows this because I keep hiding it from everyone.

ChoiMinJoo:  Judging by the hickies, I assume that it's the ual kind of harrassment?  These bullies didn't go further than that, right?

LeeTaeMin:  No, they don't even steal my first kiss yet.  All they do is try to touch me with my clothes on and they keep my neck.  T.T

ChoiMinJoo:  And they're guys?

LeeTaeMin:  Yes....they say it's the consequence of me being too prettier than the girls in this school.

ChoiMinJoo:  Where do they usually hang out?

LeeTaeMin:  I don't know....they pop out of nowhere everytime I walk around the school.

Next thing he knew, Minjoo stood up abruptly, causing the teacher and students to look at her.  She simply nodded and walked out of the classroom.  It took Taemin a very long time until he realized what she was going to do.  Oh f***, she's gonna try talking to them!

Taemin ran out of the classroom and through the hallways, looking for anyone in a male uniform with long dark hair.  Once he found her, he stopped dead in his tracks at the sight before him.

Choi Minjoo is currently headlocking a struggling Kim Heechul as the rest of his crew had fallen onto the ground.  It was only then he realized they're all at the Northeastern Wing of the school, where nobody else goes to since it's practically abandoned.  Lee Donghae was unconscious as Kim Kangin continued to bleed from the nose.  Jang Wooyoung sat up and tried to straighten his back, but failed and laid back down.  Lastly, Nichkhun Horvejkun tried to massage his left leg, not noticing that his right arm was bleeding.

Taemin stared in awe as Minjoo nearly suffocated the leader of the group, Heechul, with her small yet chubby arms.  It was only now that he noticed how chubby her arms are, since her jacket was long gone off her body and her shirt was buttoned open, revealing a wifebeater tanktop.

Minjoo looked up and smirked, lowering her lips to Heechul's ear.  "Apologize to the boy or you know what will happen to your d***."  she threatened in a scary whisper.  Freaked out, Heechul's eyes widened and surrendered to the girl.  "I GIVE I GIVE!  I'M SORRY, TAEMIN-AH!  WE WERE JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN!  WE WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"  he screamed in a high-pitch voice.

Suddenly Minjoo's smile looked creepy as she abruptly let go of him and literally kicked him in the .  "Now get out of my sight, b****."  she hissed in a low voice.  He scrambled out of there with his teammates following behind, along with Wooyoung carrying Donghae and scramming out.

Minjoo sighed and smiled, dusting dirt off of her clothes and obtaining her jacket hung neatly on the wall, where a random nail is sticking out.  Well, this place sure is abandoned for a reason.....

"From now on, you're my best friend in this school, okay?"  Minjoo stated rather than asked Taemin.  The latter blinked and smiled at her in response. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:  Apgujeong Cafe is where Jonghyun is working at.  :)

Meanwhile, at the Apgujeong Cafe, Lee Jinki spent his break time from Dankook University sitting down and drinking a cup of coffee.  He kept thinking about the college sophomore named Lee Jiayi.

She's cute.....Lee Jiayi....aish, she's 4 years younger than me.  But she's just so cute~ she's so innocent!  Plus she's as clumsy as me.... hehe.....

Coming back to reality, Jinki blinked a couple of times while noticing a small group of injured thugs going to the front counter of the cafe.  A blonde girl comes out with a name tag on her uniform that says Jessica written on it.  She smiles at the group of thugs.  A fake smile.  She really doesn't like to see them.  Jinki turned his attention to the injured guys.  And they look like rebels...did they ditch school?  Jinki tried remembering where he's seen the school outfits from.

Just then, he overheard the short haired guy speak.  He looks like he has full authority of this group.  "Yah, Sooyeon-ah, call out Jonghyun for me."  Who's Jonghyun?  One of them?

A guy with short hair and the facial features of a puppy and a raptor mixed together came out from the kitchen with a tray of drinks.  He was all in smiles until he spotted the group, making him freeze where he stands.

"Heechul...."  was all he said.  Huh.  So this must be Jonghyun.  Jinki watched as he directly made eye contact with the short haired guy.  Meaning this guy must be Heechul.

Heechul smirked and slowly walked towards Jonghyun holding the tray.  He pushes the drink aside, making the cups shatter on the floor and the liquid spilling everywhere.  Jessica's eyes widened and tried to go near, but Kangin stuck an arm out in front of her, preventing her from going.

Jonghyun didn't move nor speak in return.  Heechul chuckled and with a snap of his fingers, Nichkhun came forward and pulled something from his messenger bag, a solemn look on his face.  He seems to be forced into this, but too scared to say anything.  It was a plastic medicine tube for pills.  He handed it to Heechul and backed off a bit, facing his head down in disarray.

Heechul gave a smug expression to Jonghyun before picking up the tray from the ground and placing the tube on top of it professionally, passing it back to Jonghyun.  Jonghyun's eyes widened for a second before coming to and glared at Heechul.

"No, I won't do this.  Not again.  You put me through a lot of s*** at your school."  he stated firmly before shoving the tray in Heechul's chest.  Shock risen from Jessica, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun.  So he used to go to this school?  Where these boys are attending now?

Ah.....I get it.  I know where they came from.  Heechul, is it?  Since nobody was paying attention to Jinki, he pulled out his phone and silently called the police, placing it on speaker + videocall.  He placed the phone exactly where no one would see it, yet the camera sees all.

Heechul growled at Jonghyun.  "Yah, nobody messes with Kim Heechul.  You are going to sell this or something bad will happen to your 'exboyfriend' and his cute 'friend'.  You've neglected my offers for the last time.  Would you rather get beaten again like before?!  Remember who put you through basic music school and got you kicked out of S.M. Academy of Fine Arts!"

Jonghyun snapped his head towards 'cute friend'.  "....what?  You mean to say you've been messing with more people as well?!"

All of a sudden - "THIS IS THE POLICE.  WE WILL ARRIVE THERE IN NO TIME SO I SUGGEST YOU STAY PUT AND KNOW YOUR PLACE.  YOU ARE ON VIDEOCALL - "  "S***!"  cried Jinki as he grabbed his cellphone and hung up the call.

Everyone in the cafe glanced at Jinki.  He chuckled and scratched his head, smiling like an idiot who had his first crush.

Is this guy stupid or what?!  Jonghyun stared at Jinki with wide eyes.  Jessica shook her head.  Thank God no one else was in this cafe except this stupid man.

"YAH!  WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL THE POLICE, HUH?!"  Kangin shouted and stomped towards Jinki.  He gave Jessica a silent wave, urging her to leave quickly.  Jessica got the message and ran out from the back.  Jonghyun noticed all this and considered some thought about the guy who's about the get beaten up by Kangin.

Kangin raised his right fist in the air and aimed it at Jinki, who absentmindedly dodged it and quickly punched Kangin in the stomach as reflex.  He showed no emotion on his face.  Jonghyun's eyes widened even more as Kangin was kicked to the groin and pushed down to the ground, also getting kicked several times by the same man in the stomach until he coughed up blood.

Nichkhun froze in sight as he watched Kangin getting unconscious.  Donghae and Wooyoung charged at Jinki with both flying kicks.  Jinki ducked backwards to prevent getting kicked and bent back to block their second kicks with his hands.  He held their feet firmly as he literally twisted their legs and pushed them flying to the walls of the cafe.

Heechul growled at Jinki and moved away from Jonghyun, now stalking towards the man who defeated most of his strong men.  Jinki smirked and ran towards Heechul, only to flip over in the air above him and land on his feet safely, now running away from Heechul's back.

Both Jonghyun and Heechul blinked twice before understanding the situation.  Jinki quickly pulled Jonghyun and ran through the kitchen backdoor, hearing the police sirens gathering at the front of the cafe.

It took 3 minutes for them to run away from the cafe before slowing down and catching their breath.  They ended up at a park where all the other kids are playing with their families.

"*pant*Thanks....*pant*What's your name?"  Jonghyun asked the strange man who helped him.

"It's*pant* Lee Jinki *pant*....."

Jonghyun slowly came to and stood up, moving closer to Jinki.  He patted him on the back. "Thank you, Jinki.  I don't know what would've happened if you didn't do that..."

Jinki raised a hand up and shook his head.  "No need to thank me.  Just glad you weren't accepting the deal, meaning you're a good guy." he said.

Jonghyun quickly shakes his head.  "Nope, you have to accept my apology.  Actually, I'm cooking dinner for me and a student I have to host at my place for the next few months.  We're having fried chicken tonight to celebrate her arrival, so - "

"Count me in."  Jinki quickly replied in a serious tone without emotion.  Jonghyun jumped a bit at the sudden behavior change and glanced at the way his eyes look determined.

"W-What?"

Jinki looked at him and spoke as if it was an easy math question to answer.  "Fried chicken, right?  I'd be delighted to join you for dinner."

Jonghyun blinked at him and chuckled in reply.  "You must love chicken, huh?"  he asked as they walked toward his apartment.

"Boy, you have no idea....."

-----------------------------------------------

Art 1 class -

Lee Jiayi and Kim Kibum came back to S.M. Academy of Fine Arts in the afternoon.  Apparently, Incheon University heard of their mishap and called them to go back to school just to redo this one class.  The 2 groaned then growled at each other as they walked into the classroom.  The worse part of this punishment was that they had to work together.  But how the f*** am I going to cooperate if he won't even talk to me?!  Jia glared at Key as she walked ahead of him.

There, they were surprised to find Lee Taemin enjoying his time talking to Choi Minjoo, the new kid at school.  But he already had Art 1 today.....

Jia was the first to speak.  "Yah, Taeminnie~, why are you in this class?  Shouldn't you be in AP Psychology?"

Taemin and Minjoo turned their attention towards the 2 college students.  Taemin smiled at them.  "Jia, Key omma, actually.... you guys were right.  That class was really hard for me, so I changed my schedule and got enrolled into all of Minjoo noona's classes!" he explained cheerfully.

Key looked at the two skeptically.  "Why all of Minjoo's classes?  And how exactly did you guys meet?" he questioned further.

Taemin and Minjoo exchanged glances, one of whom Key recognized as them holding a secret from him.

S***, what's gonna happen?!  We can't tell them it was because I've been harrassed!  I need an excuse!

Out of nowhere, Minjoo starts speaking.  "Um, Taemin's the only nice person I've met here who actually is enrolled to this school, and plus I don't know my way around.  It works out for the both of us, and besides,"  she paused and took a deep breath, staring at Taemin.  "I've been getting picked on by these weird guys.  And I barely even know them."

Taemin's eyes widened as he stared back at his new friend.  What?  She's putting herself on blast!

Jia's eyes softened on Minjoo and immediately pulled her to a hug.  "Aigoo~ you're barely here for almost a day and already picked on?!  Don't worry, I'll be your partner for the day!" she exclaimed.

Hey, I wanted to hug her.  :(  Key rolled his eyes at Jia and continued to ignore her as he grabbed Taemin.  "Taemin-ah, we're going to be paired up together and you'll be my assistant today, okay?"  he proudly chimed at him and dragged him to the front of the class before the younger one could retaliate.

"Okay, class, settle down, please."  Key spoke with an authoritive voice.  The whole classroom settled down immediately, making Minjoo impressed.  He's got a nice voice...

"I'm giving you the weekend to buy supplies for this class.  Now listen carefully because I won't repeat myself:  You will need to buy a pack of watercolor paint.  And no, not the ones for kids - the tubed ones.  Also, you must purchase one Round6 paintbrush for this assignment."

Key continued to teach the class more drawing techniques throughout the whole class period, but kept getting interrupted by Jia's nonstop chatter with Minjoo.  He tries so hard to ignore her and pulls Taemin's attention to him, but the maknae himself is distracted by his stepsister's conversation and gladly pops in once in a while.

Towards the end of the lesson, Key couldn't take it anymore and stomps his way towards Jia.  Unknowingly, Jia continues to talk about JJ Lin while Taemin and Minjoo silently watches Key bend down to her level and flicks her forehead with his middle finger.

Jia cries out in pain and rubs her forehead, glaring daggers at Key.  "KIM.  KI.  BUM!" she growled.

"LEE. JIA.  YI!"  Key mocks back.  Next thing Minjoo knew, Taemin's hands were over his ears.  "Noona, I suggest you don't listen to this.  They tend to swear a lot."  Minjoo nodded and pulled out her earplugs, plugging them into her ears, and blasting the music of JJ Lin's Jiayou! from her mp3.  She silently watched the banter between Key and Jia, grinning at how everyone's paying attention to them now, scribbling away on their notepads.  Hm.  Probably drawing the two of them fight verbally.  This IS pretty funny....