Afternoon Party

Faith

Jessica POV

We arrived at our house to change our clothes for a while, and we could walk across for us to got to the party, easy! As usual I walked in to my walk-in closet. I thought on what I'm going to wear for the party... Something semi-formal ish. I thought that I should call Key (My mom's friend's son) for some fashion help.

So then I called him for advice. "Kibum-ah, what do you think should I wear to an afternoon neighbor moving in celebrating kind of party?"

"Will there be guys there?" he said 

"I guess so... and there's also this new guy who's moving in, and I guess I should wear something that's you know..." 

"Is this really Jessica? I never knew you were so concious about meeting a guy. Anyways I recommend wearing something "y, flirty, and fun." I also suggest not dressing too provocatively. Don't be afraid to show off your shape, just not in a very low-cut or look," he said.

"Its not even a date! ugh. But.. I'm still not sure on what to wear.."

" Why don't you use that cream silk shirt that Soo gave you at your birthday? It would go perfect with your tiger patterned skirt" he said 

" Oh My God Key BE MY FASHION GURU it's perfect! Thanks a lot!"

"Nah, it's my job hehe see ya later!"

 

I hung up the phone call. As soon as i did, I put on my clothes that Key suggested and went downstairs. Me and Kryssie looked fabulous. I hope that they'll give a good impression towards us.

We walked across and saw the house. It was about as big as ours but maybe a litle different. There are already some people inside, and we knew it was going to be great. I saw Luna, Boa Eonnie, and Chanyeol too. Oh, and Chanyeol brought his friend named Baekhyun and I'm sure that they'll behave like kids here.

Everyone greeted us and asked us to come in and my new neighbors greeted my parents. They look really nice, and I think we'll get along well with each other. But....mom said that they have a son right? As old as me? Where is he? I'm really curious.

Right then, Boa Eonnie asked me to help cut the cake she made for the new neighbors. It looked SUPER delicous. It's a black forest cake topped with thousands of whipped cream and little peices of chocolate just laying on top of the chocolate cake. Cherries and candles are also included. Then we served it on top of the table and everyone happily ate it. I was also happy since I knew Eonnie Boa's cooking is ALWAYS good. But still.. where is that guy?

I went out to their backyard alone and there was no one there. It was a medium backyard wiht a swimming pool at the edge. There were christmas tree light everywhere and it was beautiful. I sat down thinking about what Sooyoung said earlier about having a boyfriend. Right then, an unfamiliar guy also came out.

He greeted me warmly and sat beside me. Then I started to look at him. I've never seen him before, he must been my new neighbor's son. He's a really hot guy. I mean....... Sica get hold of yourself. Is this what people call first love?